CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #65

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly I think Petu could have benefited from a translator as the issues I think she was trying to express were beyond her english capabilities unfortunately.

The wild part about the language barrier was that the defence could have set it up for her to have a translator and it would have shown how she communicated imo with MT. Could have been impactful but instead what I saw was a Petu who doesn't trust the police, seemed quite angry for reasons I don't understand on behalf of her good friend of 8 years, claimed she had important information to exonerate her friend but seemed to share none of it and even though she had heard MT complaining over the years didn't have the ability or willingness to say in Court that she saw behind the facades of either FD or MT.

Petu also was stunning because she didn't really have any reaction to the murder of JF. She seemed to almost not think about the murder and in that she reminded me of the hollow core person Hutch Haines whose 'pond attack' by LE he made to seem like a "grave robbery' or something equally foul.

SO interesting imo that the people in the lives of both FD an MT didn't really see behind the public masks and so saw nothing going on around them so far as their testimony in Court.

MOO
IIRC Stephan Reich said he and Beth were invited over by MT to look at rugs, and FD didn't seem to know that. FD surprised to see them there and asked them to stay for dinner. So then Hutch and wife were the only guests invited by FD that eve of JF's disappearance? Seems significant to me, what with the pond and the storage facility there.

So, Judge lets JS off the hook for not be ready or submitting things on time. What's going to happen Monday if JS doesn't have his jury instructions ready? Or come Tuesday, he isn't ready to do Closing? Surely Judge won't delay?
He didn’t even have his amended motion for acquittal ready for today either!!

Michelle Troconis’ family and supporters address the media as they leave the courthouse following the defense resting.

Simply no words.

Wonder if there will be a bidding war between CBS and NBC for the 'more comfortable' setting discussion referenced by Papi?

Simply foul what the Troconis Crew and MT did for 4 years to the VICTIM JF and her beloved children.

Still claims of innocent from the Troconis Crew and nary a word for JF or the Dulos children. Not surprising as why should they change now

Will just wait for the jurys verdict.

All simply foul imo, every last one of them.

MOO

MOO

Seriously who is the idiot who scheduled my MRI for Tuesday?

If there is a way to earworm it, I'm listening in.

What's our prediction? Manning or McGuinness? I pick McGuinness. It will be a thing of beauty. I hope JS is muzzled.

And between JS and AF? I predict JS. Either way, it'll be obnoxious. Rife with falsehoods.

It's not very hard.

MT did not move to CT to deal with FD's problem.
FD had been lying to her, even roped his attorney into reassuring MT about matters that weren't actually reassuring.
FD was running out of time on multiple fronts.
It's possible FD didn't care much about MT but needed her child $upport to $ub$idize his month to month needs. Maybe the was part of his motivation. Was he aware that he had gone from a swan (JFd) to a barracuda (MT)? Tall about two people who could eat other alive. FD and MT. Until there was nothing left but their mouths, still spewing lies.

They deserved each other.

JFd and her children deserved world's better.

JMO

Last edited:
Monday the attorneys and judge are going over jury instructions. Was supposed to do it today, but JS didn’t have his stuff ready.

Tuesday will be closing arguments starting @10:00, then judge will give jury instructions, exhibits will be brought back for jury & then they can start deliberating.
Why is he never prepared?

IIRC Stephan Reich said he and Beth were invited over by MT to look at rugs, and FD didn't seem to know that. FD surprised to see them there and asked them to stay for dinner. So then Hutch and wife were the only guests invited by FD that eve of JF's disappearance? Seems significant to me, what with the pond and the storage facility there.
So agree.

Alot of info about the "Eat, Drink and Be Merry or tomorrow we shall murder JF Dinner" that just seemed off.

Your take seems significant in light of the texts sent by FD to HH using what others speculated was snapchat to cloak himself. But, the FD heading out on his 'meat run' possibly to connect with KM also never entered the fray but perhaps it will enter the States case presentation in the KM trial.

But, more than a few shady characters in this saga didn't show up at Trial or even enter the narrative.

What a group of people surrounding FD and MT. Learning more about them via this trial, it was no mystery JF chose to flee Farmington and relocate in New Canaan away from all the people surrounding FD. No mystery at all.

Will just have to wait for the jury.

MOO

Yes. Her father did an internship/ residency or something like that in Tenessee - they then moved back to V. Not sure how long but college was there too for her. . She has lived in the US for at least 17 yrs. It’s where her daughter was brought up. JMO
this language thing is such a bad defense. She is clearly articulate and able to understand English language.It simply is not a factor in this case. No experts had even met her. JS had no case. I predict a very quick verdict here.

Michelle Troconis’ family and supporters address the media as they leave the courthouse following the defense resting.

That made me laugh actually. Petu proudly proclaiming that she had been waiting 5 years for this day. Like, woman - you didn't provide any sort of smoking gun or any magic clarification on anything. LOL

MOD NOTE:

Any more discussion of a child of the accused will result in timeouts. How disappointing to read so much info about them and how to find them, from seasoned members who are well aware of the rules of this forum.

Just to be fair JS wasn't ready with his charging documents but the State also said they were still working on theirs as well. Unpopular, but true.
I may have misheard but I thought the judge ordered that they be electronically turned in by midnight tonight so each side had a chance to view them over the weekend and Monday they would meet to hammer it out. I thought D asked if it was OK to bring the hard copy on Monday. Anyone else remember that? Not that it's that important but I think alot gets missed at the end of the day when everyone is burned out from the testimony. JMO

Here's what I think happened.

The only truth: Greek salad

FD had actual dinner plans for Tuesday, I believe. Got rescheduled. He forgot. Spaced it out.

There was no food. Because there was never a plan to picnic.

Morever, FD had pressing matters. He needed to meet with KM. He needed to pre-locate a vehicle. Did the neighbors ever say or cctv confirm what FD was driving during either of his departures on 5/23? All we know, thanks to the Defense, is that he returned one time on foot. So.... where did he park the Suburban, would be my guess....

He conned all four guests. They dismissed the awkwardness of it (changed plans, FD leaving as they were arriving, leaving again, MT leaving the table) and the happy, happy dancing. They were happy indeed. All their divorce issues would be over. In barely 12 hours.

Hey, Fotis, why's your head shaved? Why do you keep leaving? Why are you all haggard and sweaty?

I'd still be trying to vomit up my lunch if I discovered I'd supped with someone who was plotting a murder even as my fork hit the plate.

JMO

I may have misheard but I thought the judge ordered that they be electronically turned in by midnight tonight so each side had a chance to view them over the weekend and Monday they would meet to hammer it out. I thought D asked if it was OK to bring the hard copy on Monday. Anyone else remember that? Not that it's that important but I think alot gets missed at the end of the day when everyone is burned out from the testimony. JMO
That's what I heard as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member