Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #10 *ARRESTS*

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by doodles1211, May 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

IMO it is because those charges have no defense, video and cell phone pings are hard to overcome so deflect with other things not relevant to those specific charges.

2. Rosiebones

Rosiebones Well-Known Member

Wouldn't the medical examiner have to issue a cause or manner of death or at least declare cause undetermined?

3. sds71

sds71 Well-Known Member

NP withdrew motion

8paws, Chloe_ee, afitzy and 11 others like this.
  4. enelram

enelram Well-Known Member

These things can take several years to go through w/ all the legal wrangling but also lenders are very reluctant to take back large homes which have sat on the market for awhile because it costs money to maintain them and it could take another several years to sell.

5. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

hmmm so he made some noise in the press... interesting IMO

8paws, Herat, ab01 and 5 others like this.
  6. Rosiebones

Rosiebones Well-Known Member

ITA He sounds as if he knows murder charges are coming and he is getting a head start.

mojojojo68, Kapua, AnnaGrace and 9 others like this.
  7. spaz1959

spaz1959 Well-Known Member

What does this mean re; agreement of the parties post judgement? Pertaining to what?

8paws and LittleBitty like this.
  8. sds71

sds71 Well-Known Member

I'm not sure I think they agreed JDs lawyer would stay on because he dropped the motion

LittleBitty likes this.
  9. BUF

BUF Well-Known Member

Too many typos? (only kidding!)

Kapua, CTGrammy, AnnaGrace and 3 others like this.
  10. spaz1959

Hmmmm? Would there be a question of NP staying on if he didn't drop motion? Why?

11. citygirl

citygirl Well-Known Member

Lest we forget though, he was with his children 2 nights before. Cookout in the backyard in NC. Playing basketball with the children. No doubt on his best behavior. Several weeks ago a former teacher weighed in and said the children looked up to him as though he were a god and were excited to see him (paraphrasing).MOO.

8paws, Chloe_ee, afitzy and 3 others like this.
  12. citygirl

HUH????

13. spaz1959

So, did NP plan to drop motion all along? Just using this bs to smoke out LE, or just publicity?

8paws, peace9274, Svyt and 3 others like this.
  14. citygirl

They have to be worried that LE wrapped it up at MIRA.

8paws, Chloe_ee, Svyt and 7 others like this.
  15. Twistinginthewind

Twistinginthewind Well-Known Member

Yikes, the plot thickens, sickeningly. I guess this is why FD's criminal defense attorney is also now representing him in the divorce and custody proceedings, to be able to file all kinds of motions and create all kinds of chaos, and try to 'win' back the children now that their mother is not present to protect them. I wonder if there are any rules against a lawyer representing someone on so many fronts - criminal and civil / family law? I wish it were so.

At a bare minimum I would hazard a guess that because JD is missing and the children have been with her mother since that day, that FD hasn't been given access to the children for over a month (the first few weeks while he was being investigated by LE and then in jail, I think GF submitted a request for him to have no contact with the children, temporarily suspending his visitation and requesting full custody?), so this motion is an attempt to negate all that by 'disqualifying' JD's lawyer, and taking on GF's lawyer?

Dunno, really hoping the existing criminal charges against FD will 'disqualify' him from being able to continue with the divorce & custody proceedings.

What a terrible situation for JD's family, having to deal with the stress of legal battles right now when they're probably just trying to get through each day without her in their lives, having no resolution on their loved one's whereabouts or wellbeing.

IMO FD and his lawyer can try to obfuscate and spin and throw dirt around at JD and her family, but they've got another think coming picking fights with GF and trying to get custody of the children. There's no way with all the court documentation of his dastardly behavior and existing criminal charges against FD that a judge would give him custody. There are good reasons why he has only been allowed supervised visitation with the children and is not allowed to speak with them in Greek and on the phone it has to be on speakerphone so what he says to them can be monitored - the judge knows he is a danger to them and / or is highly likely to abduct them and flee the country, which is against the law.

8paws, afitzy, AnnaGrace and 5 others like this.
  16. sds71

sds71 Well-Known Member

They might have agreed to a Continuance that was the other motion

afitzy and LittleBitty like this.
  17. LittleBitty

LittleBitty Well-Known Member

The attorney said Jennifer had “severe psychiatric problems,” was on anti-depressants, and “a custody study was prepared to give [Fotis] unsupervised access to the children.”

Additionally, he said Fotis received a $14,000 bill in April for unknown blood work Jennifer had done.

“From our perspective this is a perfect storm: a mysterious illness we don’t know about, a history of substance abuse, and a history of having disappeared,” said Pattis.

“If she were critically ill, thought she was about ready to lose control of her children, disappearing in such a way that made it look as though [her husband] were the culprit is the best piss off you can give somebody.”
    https://nypost.com/2019/06/22/lawye...orchestrated-her-own-gone-girl-disappearance/

Just a thought but perhaps something NP in the comments above is why JD’s family believes a violation of a court order occurred? I admit I do not know. But their belief one had been violated was brought up by JDs family after the latest vicious round of spin from NP the past few days.

8paws, afitzy, Svyt and 2 others like this.
  18. CarefullyTaught

CarefullyTaught Hope is the thing with feathers -

“my run”

If only they had a white bronco and friend named AC

mom2chloe, Kapua and LittleBitty like this.
  19. spaz1959

I wish the judge had also seen the danger of FD to JD. Though if someone wants to kill you, their going to kill you. A restraining order can't physically protect you, it's just paper.

mom2chloe, Chloe_ee, afitzy and 3 others like this.
  20. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

one of the first things done in divorce when children are involved is the judge orders that no disparaging remarks are made by either party - at least in my state - i wonder if CT has something similar and all his trashing of JD in the press is violating that type of Order? JMO

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.