Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #11 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will have to have a look tomorrow - but the same judge is presiding over custody and divorce right ? The civil lawsuit is a separate matter? I need a legal sheet it seems to note these cases but I’m confident her Mom will prevail IMO
Family court = Judge Heller, Civil Case to recover the loans made by FIL to FD is another case and the third case is GF pursuit of custody/guardianship in Probate Court. I think Probate court was the only avenue available in the CT system for her to accomplish what she did. Wish we could link back to prior threads as we talked about this exact topic for a long time as CT is somewhat unique in how Probate CT act and what cases they can hear.

We have all heard that old saying, give someone an inch, and they will take a mile. Perhaps FD was just testing the waters, sticking his foot into the pool before jumping into the deep end. Maybe he is trying to find where the line in the sand is. He very well may have "accidentally" slipped into NY momentarily, but if I had a court order to not leave a state, and my freedom was dependent on it, you can darn well believe I would not get close enough to a state line to "accidentally" slip inside. JMO

FD has lived around CT long enough. He knew exactly what he was doing and where he was ... he’s pressing it. Because he can.

Also wonder if his knowledge of 'back roads' from Hartford to NC perhaps expanded as he was doing recon on the cameras along the route? Keep thinking how he could have ended up in NY and the main route would be taking RT 84 down from Hartford, getting off in Danbury, following RT 7 South to Ridgefield, go to downtown Ridgefield, go to Rt 123/Smith Ridge Road, follow Rt 123 to NC. This route would take you through Vista NY and Lewisboro I believe. But this is also not a situation of just being in NY for a couple of min as you are in NY for a good 15 min or so until you hit NC. He had to have known this as he no doubt took this route previously. Calling total BS on blaming Waze. FD just didn't want to head down RT 7 South which most likely had bad traffic into Norwalk in order to get to NC.

Initially when I read about the 'foray' into NY I thought he was making a dash for the NetJets terminal at Westchester Airport and we would have an OJ car chase moment except in the air followed live on Twitter/FB/CNN. Oh well....
How can he afford this! Is the JC property goi g into foreclosure? What’s he using to support himself?

I don’t think FD gives a flying anything about anyone else let alone his kids other than he didn’t want JD to have them let alone custody of them. He will run because at this point he had zero to lose. He had destroyed his kids live without so much as a caring f*ck.
He is scum as is his attorney.
Team Gloria all the way. I hope if I’m 85 with 5 grandkids that I have what it takes to give him what for too. Kudos to her! The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree! It sounds like Gloria has the best of the best too when it comes to attorneys who will fight tooth and nail for her and the kiddos. More power to them! May the truth prevail and the kids be safe!

Last edited:
Re the cross over into NY -- he knows the border is close. If there's traffic you SIT IN TRAFFIC because you can't risk crossing the state border. It's not hard. IMHO.
Just goes to show the level of brazenness of FD, really. He dgaf... But what's he in a rush for? He's just living in limbo until he goes to prison for the rest of his life (!!) IMO.

Looks like a pvt jet to me too. Citation?
I’ve only been in Lears - back in the day when I toured with my band. Oh wait, maybe I was just an advisor to a rich guy. But in any event, in the picture JD was wearing that million dollar smile like she was on a special family trip in a luxury jet, probably courtesy of her generous father. Wishing she could do that again.

Can't be much in savings if he couldn't make bail. Maybe his family is giving him money.
Totally possible that he was waiting for a moneygram from Greece/Cyprus/Switzerland/Caymans etc. to arrive at the local Walmart to tide him over IDK! Working through the Fore Group numbers over the past 5 years there was certainly money floating around for FD IMO. The question is where is the money now (my guess is its far away from USA) and whether MT knows where the money is and can access it? There has to be a reason Pattis is so desperate to connect with MT other than the alibi issue IMO and I'm not buying the star crossed lovers drivel that he delivered the other day.

Last edited:
I'm currently trying to check, but if there was an accident on route 7 and he was taking 84 to 7, that could explain it.
I really don't care if the entire highway was shut down. A condition of his release is he cannot leave the State of Connecticut, and he did. Ignorance is not an excuse for violating a condition of his release. He's pushing the boundaries as usual. He's an idiot for even getting close to the border. They should throw him back in Bridgeport. I would not be too happy if I was his bail bondsman.

Family court = Judge Heller, Civil Case to recover the loans made by FIL to FD is another case and the third case is GF pursuit of custody/guardianship in Probate Court. I think Probate court was the only avenue available in the CT system for her to accomplish what she did. Wish we could link back to prior threads as we talked about this exact topic for a long time as CT is somewhat unique in how Probate CT act and what cases they can hear.

At least Judge Heller (before she was nominated to the court) is very knowledgeable about commercial litigation.

Donna Nelson Heller Nominated to the Connecticut Superior Court | Finn Dixon & Herling LLP

“A litigation partner (of Finn, Dixon & Herling) since 1990, Ms. Heller has extensive commercial litigation experience, particularly in cases involving complex contract disputes, corporate governance issues, business torts, unfair trade practices and financial fraud.”

All the better!

He was forced to turn over his passports.

He would need to fly out of a small local airport on his friend's private plane.

Perhaps the friend's private plane is located in NY.

Yes, the owner could fly his plane to a CT airport and pick up FD, but that would bring on added attention.

Perhaps FD thought no one would recognize him in NY?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member