Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #14 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just can’t believe he had the phones on during the Albany odyssey... you’re so right, that grave mistake is going to cost him!!!
I know. I almost wonder if he had thrown the phones (I think MT's phone pinged in Hartford too) in a bag or something with the intention of leaving them behind (he had been strategically "placing" his phone all day)....and the bag containing the phones was supposed to be left at his home or somewhere else. Maybe he brought the phones along by accident. Keeping in mind the frenzied state he must have been in. MOO.

Last edited:
Channel 12 local cable news video about warrants being sealed. Copies of judges order regarding the warrants:
Judge: Search warrants to remain sealed in case of missing New Canaan mother
After watching the video and seeing the DA’s reasoning for sealing ..... they definitely have something and NP is soiling his proverbial pants knowing his client is guilty , and is charged with proving the opposite further enhancing my observation of hiring PI. IMO
ETA: I shouldn’t have said prove as NP doesn’t have that burden... I should’ve said defend

Last edited:
FD and NP antics, actions, words, accusations make FD look guilty. So does hiring a PI.
Yes however it's the work of Patrick M. that uncovered the tapes
of Furman that in effect got OJ found not guilty. So he has shown
that he is effective for guilty people w/ money to hire him.
FD is going to need all the sleazy help he can muster.

New court documents reveal more about the search for Jennifer Dulos

STAMFORD — Jennifer Dulos’s family filed a motion for default after her estranged husband, Fotis Dulos, and his company, the Fore Group, Inc., failed to appear at a deposition last Wednesday.

The notice of that deposition was given to his attorney almost two weeks before the scheduled date, according to court documents, and this is the second time he and his company have failed to appear at a deposition related to the case, which involves the estate of Jennifer’s late father, Hilliard Farber.

New court documents reveal more about the search for Jennifer Dulos

STAMFORD — Jennifer Dulos’s family filed a motion for default after her estranged husband, Fotis Dulos, and his company, the Fore Group, Inc., failed to appear at a deposition last Wednesday.

The notice of that deposition was given to his attorney almost two weeks before the scheduled date, according to court documents, and this is the second time he and his company have failed to appear at a deposition related to the case, which involves the estate of Jennifer’s late father, Hilliard Farber.

He’s asking for JD’s medical records and a motion to dismiss. The audacity.

Who is paying for this guy?? Considering, FD had to put his 401K on the line to make bail, I just don't see his pockets being that deep. Who is shelling out the dough??

I wonder if all of these lawyers/experts are thinking that FD will get some kind of settlement from GF to drop the custody suit or something like that (I know, it really doesn’t make any sense). Maybe they think he’ll be able to sell one of these multi million dollar houses (except all of that money doesn’t belong to FD). I can’t figure it out-some of these people may do it for the exposure, but that doesn’t pay the bills.

My guess is that he was skimming JD’s money while they were together the last 13 years and embezzling from FORE and sensing the money to Greece .....

I think that some of the money he borrowed from HF can go into this category, too. I think FD made a slush fund out of some of the millions that he borrowed.

I suppose HIPPA doesn’t apply to estranged husbands ?? Insert huge eyeroll..... why on earth would a judge allow that motion ?
HIPAA only applies to health care providers/insurance companies. Of course, a judge can seal records from the public. I imagine in the middle of a custody battle, medical records would be important to both sides. I am totally on JD side but I imagine she would want to know of FD records relating to drug abuse for example. I doubt there is anything bad on her end at all and he would never get the help he needs to be a better person so doubt there's anything to find there.

My guess is that he was skimming JD’s money while they were together the last 13 years and embezzling from FORE and sensing the money to Greece .....

Does anyone know much about FD's family in Greece? Are they fancy socialites, or si laborers. Often people who come from "nothing" are the ones that try and make up for it with a spouse.
I think that some of the money he borrowed from HF can go into this category, too. I think FD made a slush fund out of some of the millions that he borrowed.

Do we know anything about FD's upbringing or lifestyle? Was he a privileged child or a son of humble laborers? This influences one's life a lot. Just curious, with the hope of some serious new information at some point here. I hope LE is still hot on this case!

Yes however it's the work of Patrick M. that uncovered the tapes
of Furman that in effect got OJ found not guilty. So he has shown
that he is effective for guilty people w/ money to hire him.
FD is going to need all the sleazy help he can muster.

I respectfully disagree-that particular jury was never going to convict OJ, IMO, and while the Furman tape was despicable, I really believe all it did was give the jury an excuse to acquit Simpson. I don’t think he will find a smoking gun here in JD’s death, although, you never know. I hope JD kept a diary of FD’s bad behavior-her blog never really did that crazy marriage justice, and the blog ended way too early (2012ish?). I wonder how JD’s mental health records, if they become part of the court record will affect this case? If she was treated for depression/anxiety, IMO it has no bearing on her murder. They can try and claim that she may have committed suicide since she hasn’t been found, but the blood in the garage, and the disposal of the bags in Hartford refute that as a scenario. Hoping they are close to charging him, and that MT tells the authorities that it was definitely them in the truck with the evidence and license plates in Hartford.

Does anyone know much about FD's family in Greece? Are they fancy socialites, or si laborers. Often people who come from "nothing" are the ones that try and make up for it with a spouse.

Do we know anything about FD's upbringing or lifestyle? Was he a privileged child or a son of humble laborers? This influences one's life a lot. Just curious, with the hope of some serious new information at some point here. I hope LE is still hot on this case!
Not really, in terms of public knowledge, other than his father and uncle owned a tannery. I've been wondering for awhile though, whether the Greek economy tanking in the last decades might have contributed to FD coming to the US to go to college and start a business, and his mother coming to CT to live before she was run over by the Greek nanny. JMO

OJ Simpson, Casey Anthony investigator hired in Jennifer Dulos case
This guy has reportedly tried to contact EE ... EE isn’t having it .
OMG. This is turning into a Lifetime channel movie!
Doesn't Casey Anthony live with that man?
GF is such a classy woman as was her daughter.
Who knew she would ever have to deal with the likes of these people?
And the thought of the children ending up with their father's niece makes me cringe. How well do the children even know them? They are not pawns in a game.
In my world the mother's family has always been closer.
Jennifer would want her children to be with her family, and IMO, she rules.

Not really, in terms of public knowledge, other than his father and uncle owned a tannery. I've been wondering for awhile though, whether the Greek economy tanking in the last decades might have contributed to FD coming to the US to go to college and start a business, and his mother coming to CT to live before she was run over by the Greek nanny. JMO

Thanks for that information. So the whole tannery knowledge/possible application is not so out of the realm of possibility. Yikes. I presume FD was quite the casanova with JD. She got played like a fiddle and when she realized the truth, he took care of it...possibly better than we will ever know sadly.

Just catching up with the posts and reading all the possibilities is so ulcerogenic.
The walk down memory lane with some of these inane jurors influenced by slimy attorneys is so disheartening.
The good thing is if this ever gets to trial it will be before a cadre of educated people.
I know that sounds snobby but it is what it is and it is the truth.
FD will be judged by a jury of his peers.
He was well educated. Chose to live in high end towns.
Those are his peers.
The best part is he is gonna go down because he chose to dispose of his handiwork in an area of real people. Poor people he wouldn't have given the time of day to . People he would never share a meal with.The little people who could also be part of the jury. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther