Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #14 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone is paying him IMO. I think they are probably going to go with the "we had nothing to do with anything" "we don't know what was in the bags- it wasn't our garbage, it was in the vehicle when it was returned to us" - it's not me on video.... take your pick. Because I find no credible explanation for that night other than what it is - they were getting rid of evidence of the murder of JD. IMO
He might be able to convince a jury that the bags were already in there BS ... but the FD DNA mixed with JD’s blood on the faucet is the smoking gun ...

I like EE's attorney...

"He reached out to a client of mine and said he was working on behalf of Fotis Dulos," Urso said. "My client is not going to be speaking with him."

OJ Simpson, Casey Anthony investigator hired in Jennifer Dulos case
This kinda worries me ... I know FD nor anyone representing him can have contact MT ... but I wonder if this guy will try via MT mom or friends . Considereing his past clients I doubt scruples are his strong suit .

Who is paying for this guy?? Considering, FD had to put his 401K on the line to make bail, I just don't see his pockets being that deep. Who is shelling out the dough??
My guess is that he was skimming JD’s money while they were together the last 13 years and embezzling from FORE and sensing the money to Greece .....

FD would want it to look like EE had access to the plates and that EE stole them from FD, altered them, and used them for EE to avoid detection.

FD Built all 7 homes, was the head of the Jefferson Crossing Home Owner's Association, and FD would have known the who, what, when, and where of all 7 homes and their security systems.

IMO, FD wanted to be picked up by the neighbor's camera, looking like a normal guy, just getting his mail, and nothing else going on, No big deal, just returning from date night.

The phone pings on a more than 4 mile stretch of Albany Avenue in the Hartford Area, was about as stupid as you can get. IMO.

Maybe he figured that he had gotten away with everything by that point and did not think about the phones.

FD was so careful with his phone pings throughout the day and then did the one thing that also got picked up on LE cameras all up and down Albany Avenue in the Hartford Area.

IMO, FD was cocky that he got away with it and cocky people make mistakes.

The Only reason that LE had video of FD's Date Night fiasco, is because FD's and MT's phone pinged along the more than 4 mile stretch of Albany Avenue in the Hartford Area.

Had they left their phones at home, LE would not have come across the LE videos unless someone came forward that physically placed FD and MT on Albany Avenue that evening.
I just can’t believe he had the phones on during the Albany odyssey... you’re so right, that grave mistake is going to cost him!!!

I like EE's attorney...

"He reached out to a client of mine and said he was working on behalf of Fotis Dulos," Urso said. "My client is not going to be speaking with him."

OJ Simpson, Casey Anthony investigator hired in Jennifer Dulos case

IMO, both the PI and NP are getting kind of tedious with this whole "my client is being tried in the court of public opinion". Well, yeah, when you're making 30 stops to get rid of bags with blood evidence in them and your client's DNA is in the kitchen sink, it's pretty hard for the public not to come to a pretty obvious opinion.

IMO, both the PI and NP are getting kind of tedious with this whole "my client is being tried in the court of public opinion". Well, yeah, when you're making 30 stops to get rid of bags with blood evidence in them and your client's DNA is in the kitchen sink, it's pretty hard for the public not to come to a pretty obvious opinion.
Being uncooperative from day one speaks volumes. So hoping LE has serious footage and witnesses that will land him in jail for the rest of his pathetic life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500