Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jennifer Dulos: Cadaver dogs search for missing mom; grandmother seeks custody of 5 children
Article above states: "Police said garbage dumped in that area during the time Dulos went missing had been sent to the trash plant, but had not yet been incinerated. It had been shredded into pieces that were 6 inches or less in diameter, police said."
That's a lot of small pieces to look thru. Are they done for the day or done looking at the trash completely?
Done for the day with nothing found. I didn't see any word on if they're going back tomorrow. :(

Baseball bay, fireplace poker, shovel, rake, a piece of rebar from his construction site ?? If it’s a 3 car garage and she had a car in it that had spatter the other walls and ceilings are far away - that would be a lot of trauma to spatter that far IMO wonder if they are finished examine her SUV and what did they find ?

Completely agree that the weapon used was a blunt instrument.

Adding to your list of potential weapons:

Hammer, brick, mallet, steel rod, metal pipe.

I do think given the nature of his business, it's likely to be something he had to hand r/t construction.

JMO.

Last edited:
Alkali 13 had asked "Is there a source for him pressuring his son to lie?"

Rosiebones, not sure if you found the source and posted it, I am 5+ pages behind. Just in case, I remember the article it's in (below)

“He also attempted to minimize the significance of the interaction that weekend [of Nov. 11, 2017] because the court’s order prohibiting contact was modified just a few days later, on Nov. 14, 2017,” Heller wrote.

According to Heller’s memo, Fotis Dulos had repeatedly asked the children to lie “to achieve his personal goals.”

Accusations of Threats, Lying, Manipulation in Missing New Canaan Woman’s Divorce Case

I first thought it was FD telling his three children to lie to their mother saying they never drove the Porsche Cayenne Period! But he did not tell them to lie about driving.

"In an effort to taunt, terrify and elicit a reaction from JD, he sat in the passenger’s seat, and left each child alone, in the driver’s seat to operate the car. in total control of the gas, brake and steering wheel. The other children were riding in the backseat while each sibling drove. My husband allowed the children to drive around the neighborhood, and even allowed our son … [to] drive on a public road that is busy, swerving and dangerous.”
I did not find it but OVIEDO did and reported in reply number #1002, this thread.

Yes, it will be horrible for them, but they can recover from this. The main thing is that these creatures never see the light of day again and are kept away from the children for the rest of their lives. Jennifer already sacrificed herself so that her children could live and grow up. NO more.

FD could conceivably still have visitation with his children at prison, and at the very least, regular phone calls. This would be horrible for the children (less is more in this case), but I wouldn't be surprised if FD demands it once he's put away for a good long time. He won't have much else to control from behind bars, so I can see him grasping at whatever he thinks he has a shot at controlling...

I’ve never seen that happen.

Police don’t like to lie to the public like that, as it damages their credibility.
Right. LE is absolutely not going to lie to the public for that reason.

And then there's this, too:

Let's imagine for the sake of argument that LE did lie, and informed the public it was a mannequin in the water, when it was in fact JD.

Now let's imagine JD's mother and children hearing/seeing the MSM reports that what was found in the water was a mannequin, and experiencing this huge wave of relief that it was not JD.

Then getting the knock on the door from LE.
"Surprise!"

NOPE.
THAT ain't gonna' happen.
Like, ever.

JMO.

Last edited:
Alkali 13 had asked "Is there a source for him pressuring his son to lie?"

Rosiebones, not sure if you found the source and posted it, I am 5+ pages behind. Just in case, I remember the article it's in (below)

“He also attempted to minimize the significance of the interaction that weekend [of Nov. 11, 2017] because the court’s order prohibiting contact was modified just a few days later, on Nov. 14, 2017,” Heller wrote.

According to Heller’s memo, Fotis Dulos had repeatedly asked the children to lie “to achieve his personal goals.”

Accusations of Threats, Lying, Manipulation in Missing New Canaan Woman’s Divorce Case

I first thought it was FD telling his three children to lie to their mother saying they never drove the Porsche Cayenne Period! But he did not tell them to lie about driving.

"In an effort to taunt, terrify and elicit a reaction from JD, he sat in the passenger’s seat, and left each child alone, in the driver’s seat to operate the car. in total control of the gas, brake and steering wheel. The other children were riding in the backseat while each sibling drove. My husband allowed the children to drive around the neighborhood, and even allowed our son … [to] drive on a public road that is busy, swerving and dangerous.”

See, now this is the evidence in response to those who hesitate to lay any blame upon the family court system for what happened. The guiding star is "best interest of the child." Any person who would do this to their own flesh and blood does not care about them, their safety or their lives. So the new judge, Heller, with no family law experience suddenly decides to let this guy have unsupervised visitation?

At some point the supposed sacrosanct right to be a "parent" has to end. When those in authority, legal professionals who have the law in their hands, lawyers, judges, who can clearly see that such a "parent" is obviously not acting in the best interest of the children, and yet who hold the future of innocent children in their hands, particularly when one spouse is normal and one is clearly insane, that right simply has to end. Parents have had their parental rights terminated for less. Nothing is normal anymore, my friends.

CT - Jennifer Farber Dulos,50 media *NO DISCUSSION*
Thanks to everyone helping keep the media thread updated ! We may need to ask for thread #3 soon, unfortunately - for those new to sleuthing here - each thread is opened by a mod and will have the prior threads and a link to the media thread - when we have a timeline with MSM links for each entry they will add that to the opening to make it easy to catch up - we are lucky to have so many on this forum posting links to MSM and keeping out rumors - no victim blaming or sleuthing anyone not a POI or under arrest etc - keeps the thread running and we won’t get shut down if we keep it up
Praying they find JD soon

FD could conceivably still have visitation with his children at prison, and at the very least, regular phone calls. This would be horrible for the children (less is more in this case), but I wouldn't be surprised if FD demands it once he's put away for a good long time. He won't have much else to control from behind bars, so I can see him grasping at whatever he thinks he has a shot at controlling...

That should only be once they reach majority age, and only at their behest.

Yes we have seen this in other cases but money may talk in this case I would like to see what Moms lawyers do if he requests that. Wonder if he will attend custody hearing tomorrow ?

I’m sure there’s a way to terminate his parental rights in the event he is convicted of murder.

That’s cruel for kids to be forced to visit their dad if they don’t want to.

He can’t force his children to visit him in prison, can he?

BBM. Actual evidence to back up your allegation would be helpful. What interests of JD and her children do you expect a family court to protect?

JMO
1. Mental health of the mother that has primary custody of 5 children - we have a mother on strong medication to deal with anxiety and stress.
2. Mental health of children - would love to see the psych analysis of the impact on these children of watching this process over the past two years to say nothing of the visitation process and JD/MT flaunting court order for no exposure to MT. This list could be expanded to cover 50 pages IMO!
3. Financial well being of children as the court permitted FD to flaunt court requests for financial disclosure for nearly 2 years thus potentially giving time to hide/liquidate and retitle/sell etc. assets that rightfully belonged to JD/children. No action taken by court to compel compliance and this lack of compliance effectively prolonged the divorce process IMO.

This was just off the top of my head. I'm sure if I thought further I could come up with more but don't you think this is enough?

JMO. Yes, JMO.

I guess we can agree to disagree and scroll and roll.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member