Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know I never thought about how they figure out whose clothes are whose!

I mean if a relative can identify something, okay, but I don't think any of the perp's relatives are going to help LE.

Thoughts anyone, on how they can figure out whose clothes belong to whom?
Well, if any are men's clothing (and they may well be if he did the actual killing) they probably don't belong to either woman.

Thanks!! I wasn't sure because there was no hyphen. So I thought it could have been there joint home. But she lives in new Canaan and he lives in Farmington. I got it now.

Do we have evidence that either he or his lady friend were at Jennifer's house the time she disappeared?
I don't think they have released that - they have his cell phone pinging starting at 13:37 - but not before. I think they are holding that for the murder warrant IMO. Else why would they just have data then? Of course, they could have shut their phones off that morning while at her home. MOO
Also no video mentioned at her rental house and homes in the cul-de-sac. LE is holding things close, IMO. They noted that he left bags in 30 garbage cans in Hartford. They didn't say how much of that evidence was recovered.
I think they have the goods on them. So why haven't they charged them with murder? Are they wondering about an accomplice? Someone that FD brought into the mix? Also have left out MT's cell phone pings earlier in the day.
Lots of unanswered questions remain. MOO.

I mean if a relative can identify something, okay, but I don't think any of the perp's relatives are going to help LE.

Maybe they know what JD was last seen wearing? Or her clothes aren't the same size as girlfriends?

we looked into this early on in thread #1 - boats have to be registered in CT but I couldn't find where it is searchable- apparently he made the children practice water skiing (it's in the divorce pleadings) so he probably did. IMO
ETA link
In her initial divorce filing, Jennifer Dulos described her husband’s affinity for water skiing, which she characterized as an “obsession.” She said he insisted on their children training to be world-class water skiers, and had them on a strict training regimen that she believed was dangerous and excessive, and sometimes would go on from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.

Dulos denied the allegations, saying he never forced the children to participate in water skiing, and claimed they wished to pursue the sport, “asking him to compete.”
New Canaan mom Jennifer Dulos is missing: What we know so far

Our boat & trailer are registered in Maine because it is much less expensive. We store and use our boat primarily at my in-laws summer home. At their community marina I would say 80% of the boats are registered in Maine. It is something the DNR doesn't seem to be bothered by because clearly not many people from Maine have vacation homes on Assawoman Bay in Maryland. Does anyone know if there is a similar practice in Connecticut?

Someone on the prior thread posted a map of the development that maybe could be brought back in here. My recollection is that the development was around 17 acres. How do we get that map on this thread or into the media thread as it was very helpful IMO?
Available Homes - Fore Group Inc.
are you referring to the Fore Groups available homes?

Size and gender maybe (but not definitively) MOO

Our boat & trailer are registered in Maine because it is much less expensive. We store and use our boat primarily at my in-laws summer home. At their community marina I would say 80% of the boats are registered in Maine. It is something the DNR doesn't seem to be bothered by because clearly not many people from Maine have vacation homes on Assawoman Bay in Maryland. Does anyone know if there is a similar practice in Connecticut?
I wouldn’t doubt it. I know people who “primarily live in Florida” for “tax purposes”.

Agree. Plus posting a 500K bond is no small matter. Maybe she or her parents have lots of idle cash, but usually it's posted by a bondsman. And the fee for that is 10% of the bond and it's non refundable. So, unless they have the cash, they'd have to pay 50K and never see it again. That's a fair bit of money for most of us to say bye bye to. And it's not a get out of jail card. It's just temporary. If they add more charges, she's back in jail. Still out the 50K. This is why FD isn't posting bail.

Dont they also have to have collateral to back up the rest in case she runs the bond company has something to get the rest of the money?

I’m gonna guess these two are going to be captured on video at Home Depot buying black plastic bags, bleach, sponges, and some paint jumpsuits......

Note I didn’t say Walmart. They both seem too snooty to be caught buying their murder kits where common people shop.
FD was in construction, he probably had a lot of those items already on hand. LE will be able to match the items to existing items his company used (if that is the case)... especially the trash bags. I’ve seen this in another case.

Wow. This says it was her clothing. Thanks.
Courant won't let me in anymore so can't read the article.

So there it is. An absolute connection. It was her bloody clothes found in trashcans that those two creeps are seen putting something in.

Here's another case where a woman drove her boyfriend from the scene of a double murder but she was not charged with murder (which is what accomplices or accessories are charged with, apparently, in CT, rather than "accessory"), she was charged with hindering, like here.
Woman Charged With Being an Accessory to Hartford Double Murder

good canine sniffing dogs can alert on similar clothing scents if
directed. If they direct the dog to sniff clothing from her closet,
then show the dog clothing found in the bags, dog would alert
if there was a match.

Missing Connecticut mother Jennifer Dulos was the suspected victim of a "serious physical assault" at the home of her estranged husband, according to arrest warrants obtained Monday.

Clothing and sponges soaked with Jennifer Dulos' blood were found in trash cans in Hartford, where the documents said surveillance cameras captured a man appearing to be her husband, Fotis Dulos, disposing of garbage bags in more than 30 receptacles, according to the documents.

At one point the man believed to be Fotis Dulos was seen putting an item into a storm drain grate, the arrest warrants said. That item was later recovered, according to the documents.

Investigators have also recovered altered license plates, according to the documents.
Blood from missing Connecticut mom found on clothing, sponges in trash cans

ETA: Assault at home of estranged husband? I thought assault believed at at JD's rented residence.
Sounds like an important item he was putting in that storm drain grate...maybe the murder weapon? Glad they were able to retrieve it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member