Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #3 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are so very right. It is a huge problem around here.
For the all pretty properties in the area, the culture doesn't seem very appealing. I'm sure there are great people there, but seems like a lot of emphasis on superficial appearances - and "keeping up" seems like a small and ugly box to live in.

My opinion only.

Do you know who hit the deer? Was it the unlicensed nanny before she hit the grandmother? I don't even know if it was really a deer that caused the damage. He seems to have a lot of excuses. Truth really is stranger than fiction.

Whoever hit it must have barely tapped it. Everyone I’ve known that has hit a deer had extensive damage.

Thank you! I looked it up and that say in September the sunset was at about 7:10. So not dark enough to really need headlights but not out of the question. I’ve never had a passenger tell me to put my lights on though. All so weird. I guess in my town the sunsets at 7:30 that day in September. It doesn’t get dark until later though. I can’t wait for shorter days. It’s bright past 9pm right now and it is light by 5!

I reread the 12 page accident document a couple time because the first paragraph on the first page confused me a bit and maybe I am reading it wrong but it states Traffic Unit 1 operator (Nanny) was asked by Pedestrian 1 (granny) to move the vehicle away from the garage closer to the front walkway because with granny's broken left arm it would have been hard for her to do.
BBM - So is this a translation misunderstanding or was Granny supposed to drive and asked the nanny to just move the car so she would not have to do all the maneuvering to turn the car around??

EDIT by me for clarity.

Yes, I'm surprised the news hasn't followed around his first wife yet. She could provide info on how his relationship was with his mother, Kleopatra. Any why did Jennifer write in a blog if their next child is named Kleopatra, he will have nothing to do with the child. ? Wouldn't he like his kid named after his late mother? Or did he hate her? I think this creep has been a psychopath for a very long time. First wife should be interviewed by police..sure she has many reasons she divorced him.
How I hope your hunch is right!! This poor woman and her family deserve to put her to rest. IMO, MT has no recourse but to talk. The first one to to do so will end up better off--if she helped him cover up she's just as guilty in the eyes of LE.
Helped him cover up? Helped him dispose with 30 trash bags of JD clothes and blood evidence! What normal about a couple depositing 30 bags, in 30 different trash receptacles all over town? ! While estranged wife is missing? Certainly this cannot be a normal dating practice? !

Helped him cover up? Helped him dispose with 30 trash bags of JD clothes and blood evidence! What normal about a couple depositing 30 bags, in 30 different trash receptacles all over town? ! While estranged wife is missing? Certainly this cannot be a normal dating practice? !
What, you've never had the super fun "let's create an idiotic scavenger hunt of incriminating evidence for the cops" date???

I don't see him as a "team player", I see this guy as a "what's in it for me" and all about him. He had the perfect team, imo...a lovely wife and beautiful children, means and a lifestyle that most will never live, and at one time a successful business. He sabotaged is all and destroyed it and the lives of many others. Side piece is dumber than dumb if she stays loyal in any way to him.
Plus girlfriend has a young child. Don't know the age of her parents? Ex husband out of country. Puleeze if no plea deal this is never seeing her kid again out of prison. Self preservation is a great reason to sing!

If FD’s mother was concerned about the headlights not working I wonder if she was also concerned that the unlicensed nanny would be the one driving! Possibly at some point when it got darker nanny would need to turn them on? Maybe she was thinking ahead and she was completely aware that unlicensed nanny might get pulled over by police later in the evening if one or both lights were out? If this was the case the painkillers grandma was taking obviously didn’t impair her mental capacity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidsmith107