Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #7 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think all FD’s vehicles have been seized by LE, which is why he has a rental.
I wonder if there are signs that the Tundra had different plates recently. Depending on the screws for the plate, you can usually tell.

The backyard gathering has me thinking...what if Jennifer was happy and socializing with neighbors and friends (possibly male neighbors) and Fulos just couldn’t deal. He said that weird thing about not wanting to leave DNA at that gathering, I mean, who says that? Perhaps someone thinking about committing a crime? Add that on to the money issues and lawsuits and supervised custody he just went into a rage. Lemme guess, the Greece phone call was with his family. Probably his sister. Where was she when Jennifer vanished?

IMO the children are not being sleuthed in the previous 3-4 comments. The OP asked the question about the event that happened at JD house on Wed. where FD was allegedly present. The subsequent posts contained ideas about why FD would have been at JD house when it has been disclosed in court documents that his visitation is supervised and quite limited. The Wed event where he was present at JD house seemed out of the ordinary and was mentioned in court testimony yesterday. The children were not being sleuthed but rather the event in JD yard.
It's easy to slip into sleuthing we shouldn't do once a topic is brought up. Just trying to keep the thread open.

I should've scrolled and rolled....which anyone can do past my posts too.

jmo

wouldn't it be awesome if MT was actually covertly working with LE... having a tapped phone waiting for FD to call... trotting around in the WAY wrong places to throw off FD - not LE.

I watch too much ID Channel.

IMO MOO

It would be, but it doesn't look like she has provided any information to police, not even in her 2 interviews over 3 hours. If she had given any information, there would have been additional charges and they would not both be on bail.

I wonder if there are signs that the Tundra had different plates recently. Depending on the screws for the plate, you can usually tell.

The backyard gathering has me thinking...what if Jennifer was happy and socializing with neighbors and friends (possibly male neighbors) and Fulos just couldn’t deal. He said that weird thing about not wanting to leave DNA at that gathering, I mean, who says that? Perhaps someone thinking about committing a crime? Add that on to the money issues and lawsuits and supervised custody he just went into a rage. Lemme guess, the Greece phone call was with his family. Probably his sister. Where was she when Jennifer vanished?

Maybe he was planning the murder for Friday and was worried that his DNA at the house on Wednesday would implicate him in the murder.

Without thinking too long...What are your top three things that aren't gelling for you and/or questions that are bugging you.....here's mine:
1) being caught on video dumping bloody evidence is seeming "too convenient" now...feels like it was almost "purposeful".....point everyone in the wrong direction

2) The 3 hour meeting with MT....was that "set up" more by LE to freak out FD? It certainly wasn't secretly....the media had all kinds of footage of who was arriving, that they had recording equipment, that the SA was there.....unlike everything else they are keeping so close to the vest....again, seems purposefully and glaringly out in the open. Although MT's demeanor seemed "unburdened", it doesn't look like she gave them anything useful??

3) Wonder what "credible" lead they got regarding the pond? We have many former gravel pits turned into lakes right around me.....and they are the CLEAREST possible bodies of water. No mud bottoms, very little vegetation under water......not an ideal place to dump anything IMO

Please add your top 3.......

And we all know FD thought this all out. He had to know he didn’t have long to get rid of everything. And he must have known once JD was actually missing he would be the first person contacted. I think without a doubt police would have talked to FD that Friday night. FD, unfortunately, isn’t as stupid as most criminals. Everything he did was planned out. I think he underestimated how long everything was going to take and slipped up and brought his phone with him dumping bags? I mean that’s the most logical explanation IMO

I mean how can you commit and execute such a brutal crime, have minimal evidence (that we know of) due to your meticulous planning, and be stupid enough to bring your phones with you while dumping crucial evidence? It’s baffling to me.
I still believe that FD had his phone on in order to take the call to pick up the children and this is why he was tracked so easily on Albany Ave in Hartford. I'm not sure he was immediately aware that the nanny had taken the children to Mrs. Farber. As soon as he realized that the children were with Mrs. Farber, however, he high tailed it into the city and kicked up a fuss about the armed guard and being turned away. I too am curious how he found out the children were with Mrs. Farber. He must have known at this point that his weekend with the children wasn't going to happen! MOO

Last edited:
But did DF know of any of those plans? That's my question. How much time did DF think he had to hide the body?

jmo

Please correct me if I'm mistaken, but were the 30 evidence disposals on May 31? If so, he had it planned out to dump the evidence on garbage pickup day in an area far enough away that it wouldn't be his garbage.

I still believe that FD had his phone on in order to take the call to pick up the children. I'm not sure he was aware that the nanny had taken the children to Mrs. Farber. As soon as he realized that the children were with Mrs. Farber he high tailed it into the city and kicked up a fuss about the armed guard and being turned away. MOO

BBM

That's interesting. That means he did not expect the nanny to take the children to the grandmother, and expected that the children would be handed over as soon as the mother was not available. That means that at or after 7PM he learned about Jennifer missing and immediately wanted to grab the children. That's a strike against him. Why wouldn't his priority be his wife and thankful that the children are safe with family?

I'm guessing the nanny was already on her way when Jennifer's friends reported her missing.

I think the nanny had to be aware of the supervised visitation arrangement / what is troubling me is why allow him on the property that wed before she disappeared ? From the hearing video and tweets we know he was on her property on a day that was not part of the court visitation schedule - why? I don’t know but it seems important IMO
This is a major point IMO. I first thought/assumed FD was not allowed anywhere close to JD’s residence. Pattis’ reference to FD being there on Wednesday and Prosecution’s confirmation spun my head and made me doubt everything I had previously concluded. FD may not be as dumb as the collective group thinks. But the only people that could confirm whether the midweek visits occurred are obvious and the only one available and not a minor is the nanny. I believe the court order was weekends only and this visit screams of premeditation to me, I wonder where JD was that night.

But did FD know of any of those plans? That's my question. How much time did FD think he had to hide the body?

jmo

Edited to correct initials
IMHO, he didn't know how much time he had, but he sure as heck didn't want to take any chances. He got rid of the body ASAP. Maybe she is buried in the woods around the pond. Maybe he'd pre-dug a grave a day or two before. Most murderers dispose of the body fairly soon after committing the crime. But it was daytime. Where could he go where he wouldn't be seen?

I think the plan according to a court document, Grandma Farber indicated the plan was for the nanny to pick the children up from school and meet JD at Grandma Farber’s in NY. JD had two appointments (11am and 1pm in NY) and they were going to visit the Grandma for the evening. Now it is possible the nanny realized something was amiss, grabbed the children and went to NY. I would not blame Grandma Farber for stating it was a planned visit as a way to prevent FD from accusing her of taking the children without permission.
Has the Nanny been interviewed by LE?

Without thinking too long...What are your top three things that aren't gelling for you and/or questions that are bugging you.....here's mine:
1) being caught on video dumping bloody evidence is seeming "too convenient" now...feels like it was almost "purposeful".....point everyone in the wrong direction

2) The 3 hour meeting with MT....was that "set up" more by LE to freak out FD? It certainly wasn't secretly....the media had all kinds of footage of who was arriving, that they had recording equipment, that the SA was there.....unlike everything else they are keeping so close to the vest....again, seems purposefully and glaringly out in the open. Although MT's demeanor seemed "unburdened", it doesn't look like she gave them anything useful??

3) Wonder what "credible" lead they got regarding the pond? We have many former gravel pits turned into lakes right around me.....and they are the CLEAREST possible bodies of water. No mud bottoms, very little vegetation under water......not an ideal place to dump anything IMO

1. Disposal of bloody trash with Jennifer’s DNA
2. The significance of the license plates in the storm drain
3. The teacher who used to work at her kids school on here and said Jennifer was reported as looking frail? Can’t remember exact wording she used but it was negative as in not healthy. What was going on her life that made her appear this way. Search for NCCS under member name.

This is a major point IMO. I first thought/assumed FD was not allowed anywhere close to JD’s residence. Pattis’ reference to FD being there on Wednesday and Prosecution’s confirmation spun my head and made me doubt everything I had previously concluded. FD may not be as dumb as the collective group thinks. But the only people that could confirm whether the midweek visits occurred are obvious and the only one available and not a minor is the nanny. I believe the court order was weekends only and this visit screams of premeditation to me, I wonder where JD was that night.

It sounds like he was at Jennifer's house on Wednesday because one of their children was celebrating a milestone. Milestones are a time when parental acrimony is set aside for the sake of the child (usually). If he was afraid that his DNA would fall in her house, then I am inclined to think that not only Jennifer, but also her husband, was worried that she would be murdered and DNA in her house might be important.

I don't think the husband is dumb. He and his girlfriend were both carrying their phones when they dropped 30 bags of evidence in 30 places, only 5 of which have been recovered, but it also looks like those 30 bins were the perfect place to permanently erase 30 bags of evidence (were they left the night before garbage pickup in bins that were on the street?). They were lucky for the first 25 evidence drops. Not that dumb. They are both released on bail even though she spoke with investigators for 3 hours.

I needed a couple of reads to get it. The children were spending the long weekend with their father, but were having a visit with grandmother on Friday evening. Wasn't the nanny also given instructions to take the children to the grandmother in the event that something was amiss, or did I just imagine that?

That makes me think that the nanny was already on the way to the grandmother before Jennifer was reported missing at 7PM. In fact, I think that would be the smarter thing to do, to get the children out of town before the husband was asked about his wife's whereabouts, thus interfering with his option to collect the children right away.

I think we were all speculating JD probably had a plan if she could not be reached the Nanny would take care of the children. Which I am sure there was considering how contentious the divorce was. But then the court document came out stating the Nanny was to pick up the children from school and meet JD at the grandmas for a preplanned visit so maybe the Nanny did not know at the time she picked up the children and went to NY that anything was amiss with JD. Obviously no one knew JD was missing until she missed both her appointments, which would have been after 2 if her 1 pm appointment was an hour long. By then the Nanny would have been on her way to NY already. Hopefully i am making sense! I am goofy tired today!! Dang allergies!!

Please correct me if I'm mistaken, but were the 30 evidence disposals on May 31? If so, he had it planned out to dump the evidence on garbage pickup day in an area far enough away that it wouldn't be his garbage.
I think they were on Friday evening, the 24th, around 7:30. The alert went out right around then so he probably jumped on the highway and drove to the city.

1. Finding out FD was at JD's house on the 22nd. like... WHAT?!

2. MT's involvement. I don't think FD would trust any female to help him with... this

3. Is the charger for the ankle bracelet like my phone charger? Does he have to sit next to the wall for a few hours connected to a cord? Cuz I would love that.

Maybe just the first two for now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member