Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #8 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a good question. What time did they descend on Albany Ave? I am thinking it was in the afternoon early evening on Saturday? Sounds as though they didn't get FD's phone until 2 ish when he turned his phone over. We assumed that it was they had both their phones. Were they tailing him?
I have my personal doubts that any LE was tailing him on the 24th.
Farmington PD only has 5 officers. Surely CSP wasn't called in until later. imo.

Wondering if the Chevy Suburban FD wants back is connected to the license plates altered with adhesive tape found in the storm drain?

Arrest Warrant said the license plates when queried unaltered came back to a 2007 Chevy Suburban as Status cancelled and registered to FD.

We all have been wondering when and what vehicle the altered plates were used on.

This is a good question. What time did they descend on Albany Ave? I am thinking it was in the afternoon early evening on Saturday? Sounds as though they didn't get FD's phone until 2 ish when he turned his phone over. We assumed that it was they had both their phones. Were they tailing him?
19:10 Albany ave from the arrest warrant - IMO no way were they tailing him as this time coincides with when JD was reported missing IIRC
https://int.nyt.com/data/documenthe...rants/6d596144af51cba22c02/optimized/full.pdf

How early would that meeting had to have been, given the short time frame for JD to leave for her appointments in NYC? 7 or 7:30 am? Was it just incredible bad luck that FD arrived just as JD was getting into her car to leave to NY? Thus the encounter in the garage?

"Speaking to ABC, the lawyer says he met with an attorney until 9am and then stayed at home until 11am."

"It is not known where he was between 11am and 1.37pm, when his cell phone showed him at a different property near his house, but his attorney says the window does not leave enough time for him to have gone to Jennifer's house, attacked her and made it back in time."

Police search lake five miles from house of missing Connecticut mom's estranged husband | Daily Mail Online

So many good and decent people come to our country from all over the world. Lots of diff languages and accented English are spoken. The length of time these people are here has nothing to do with what kind of person they are. The way they speak is not a judge of character. The amount of money they have isn't either.

It's dangerous to judge a person by any of the above.

Fotis Dulos is one person responsible for himself and his actions. The way he is does not taint any other persons , regardless.

We have plenty of home-grown monsters to worry about, for sure.

FD sweeping his driveway, cleaning up the lawn clippings and watering the flowers - like everything in his life is normal. Meanwhile - his wife is missing and presumed dead. Even in a mean, contentious divorce - as a father of five children - who the missing woman bore for you; wouldn't you be sad she was missing and not outside going about your day? Yes, you would - unless you are the one who killed her. JMO

Apparently a third employee of FD is being questioned by LE and cooperating. Please let me know if this is how I should be adding these links.

Search for Jennifer Dulos hits day 24 with no result

Anyone who worked for FD will likely be questioned at some point. But especially those who worked on the properties in question and have been in the vehicles LE is looking at. It’s smart to have an attorney. And these employees are all cooperating which is the opposite of what FD has done (since May 24) and MT has done (at least between May 24th and June 1,2019) per the Arrest Warrant.

Wondering if the Chevy Suburban FD wants back is connected to the license plates altered with adhesive tape found in the storm drain?

Arrest Warrant said the license plates when queried unaltered came back to a 2007 Chevy Suburban as Status cancelled and registered to FD.

We all have been wondering when and what vehicle the altered plates were used on.
DBM

Last edited:
I don't see why coming from another country would make him less suitable for her. Plenty of marriages like that work. He got his degree, found a good job and probably had big ambitions. I'm sure she was charmed by him. There's no guarantee that people who seemed perfect at first won't change.
I think he was quite soft spoken and charming. When he came out of the probation office after picking up his charger he resisted all questions. But at the very end he turned and smiled and said sorry guys in a soft voice. Paraphrasing.

"Speaking to ABC, the lawyer says he met with an attorney until 9am and then stayed at home until 11am."

"It is not known where he was between 11am and 1.37pm, when his cell phone showed him at a different property near his house, but his attorney says the window does not leave enough time for him to have gone to Jennifer's house, attacked her and made it back in time."

Police search lake five miles from house of missing Connecticut mom's estranged husband | Daily Mail Online
I can't read the link but is this Pattis giving the atty. alibi?
I've read that the atty. FD used as alibi on Fri. morning was
also the same atty. who quit his civil case and that he rebuked
the alibi.

Any decent husband and father would be out searching for his wife & mother of his children. A 15 mile radius covers a big area.

Shame on him for not even making an effort to appear worried for her-- for their children.

He is a monster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member