Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #9 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Upthread, and it seems like a lifetime ago, I posed these three questions that I couldn't begin to figure out;
Where, why and when were the altered plates used?
Who drove her car to Waveny Park and left it?
Was FD with his phone at MS for the two hours from 1:37 on?
Still no answers. So, I am going on vacation for a week, no phone, no IPad and when I get back I hope to read that you bunch of great brains have figured it out and have let LE know and FD and MT are being held without bail on charges of first degree murder. Good luck.
I did not think we will know about they lay their case out IMO -Safe travels
ETA spelling

Last edited:
Yes, I think rage may have taken over and thus no clean crime scene. JMO.

Imagine if LE had to use luminol to see all of blood splatter, it's entirely possible FD missed wiping up some blood. He just didn't see it.
Was a shower curtain liner or plastic drop cloth purchased by FD? Husband and his father had a carpenter company. They often did painting. They only used cloth drop cloths. Maybe FD dismembered JD right in garage, on plastic tarp. Why move body all over the place? Also FD doesn't strike me as someone who owned a chain saw,however was there a recent purchase of one for work? Also, did FD employee have tools in his truck?

Here’s the article about the dogs they’re using. Lots about tracking electronics, plus they can detect human scent even if the body is under water. K9 teams are amazing. They also can remember the scent for years, there are cases where they’re out in public and find the perpetrator while walking down the sidewalk years later because they were trained on the scent.

State Police K9 Teams Hard at Work During Dulos Case

Many of us love our pets to bits, even if they 'aren't that smart'.
Just thinking some of these superb dogs have been trained to help in missing persons cases etc is just wonderful.
Their handlers would be so proud, and their doggies will definitely be receiving treats, for their work.

Imagine if LE had to use luminol to see all of blood splatter, it's entirely possible FD missed wiping up some blood. He just didn't see it.
Was a shower curtain liner or plastic drop cloth purchased by FD? Husband and his father had a carpenter company. They often did painting. They only used cloth drop cloths. Maybe FD dismembered JD right in garage, on plastic tarp. Why move body all over the place? Also FD doesn't strike me as someone who owned a chain saw,however was there a recent purchase of one for work? Also, did FD employee have tools in his truck?
Nothing reported about the employees truck - timeline appears to be from 8:15 am after school drop off to noon when housekeeper arrived- but it’s been suggested that time is closer to 10:30-11am - MOO is JD was moved from her garage to the Sturbridge property in her own vehicle and then a decision was made (she may have only been stunned IMO)

How prepared was he for the crime scene clean up? He must have had help, and think of all the materials he needed for the clean up did he and accomplices bring all that a long? You don't go down to the local store to buy clean up materials unless you want to later get caught.

Materials needed for crime scene clean up: heavy duty contractor bags, sponges, cleaning agents, cloths and absorbent materials. And after the clean up you have to drop the Suburban at Waveny without forensic evidence being left in the JD vehicle. So he must have had help or a wrecking crew did the foul deed took the body elsewhere for disposal and clean up materials back up to Farmington, I don't know why, New Canaan dump or other local dumping place like NRS in Norwalk was an option.

IMO
I think he originally planned this crime, and it did not go as planned. He was a contractor he had access to any cleaning agents, sponges and contractor bags. He could have had them for months - removing mold from properties requires strong cleaning agents, totally legitimate purchase for a contractor... If he were smart - and we know he is clever in certain areas of thinking - he would have brought a lot of things in his giant suburban just in case. Heck he might have brought a saw?
A lawyer friend of mine told me initially right when all the blood was found splattered in the garage, that, a crime scene with blood splatters all over is indicative that he dismembered her. Remember he grew up in a family that ran a tanning business - his father and uncle and I think he probably worked there with them at some point. As gruesome as it is to write and think about poor JD and her demise, I think this is what happened. I think there was time, knowledge and equipment, although not being a forensic expert he left a bloody trail not easily removed as he thought.....sorry to be so gruesome but we are dealing with a horrible crime of a lovely mom and daughter. She deserves every possible trail to be thought of to solve this case....
IMO

I agree, citygirl! Most LE would be High Fiving each other just to have that video of their dumb suspects dropping evidence in random strangers' cans. Then to actually recover even a portion plus the truck tags from the drain! Add those phones and, oh, just a little DNA/blood mixture and they know FD is sunk! I look forward to the day, "Guilty!" is the word and they slip on the cuffs to haul him off to the pokey!

When this happens, there will be loads of happy posts here, pasting FD's sly face up, for all to see.:):)
Probably when I'm asleep, but I'll be so pleased to be welcomed by posts galore.
Hope it happens soon.

That does make sense, MG. Time is a problem.

I'm not going to be surprised if there's a second scene with blood evidence, maybe even at a property not owned by FORE.

I'll embarrass myself by speaking of the National Enquirer article. I know they lie a lot. Okay, I won't tell specifics of what their "sources" said but you can read them online. It makes a person believe MT did a good bit of cooperating and also speaks of more unnamed "key evidence" found at a large property owned by FD. We'll see.

It does stand to reason that MT would be making her deal and telling what she knows in order to cut her losses which may also explain why Pattis wants keep the ties that bind her and FD tight.

Before NP became a player, after MT met with LE and made her walk through of the Farmington ? House and property, someone on another popular “discussion” group claimed MT had completely given FD up and was cooperating with LE. This person quite adamantly claimed inside information. The poster looked possibly legitimate in their implied profession- (I read over many of their comments and other posts)- but seemed just a little reactionary for me to find him completely credible. However, concerning this subject I thought he might be believable, especially because, after he made his statements he shut up about it and has not ranted on.

So, unusual.

I’m not too sure it’s so unusual, I’m sure they are probably trying to protect from some vultures trying to profit off of JD murder.

People have been known to make accounts for just that reason to profit and heck some even have used their own kids.....

I think if the Farber families truly thought it was necessary, they would put up money themselves.

Me personally, I absolutely hate rewards and have seen them do far more damage than good!

Last edited:
Upthread, and it seems like a lifetime ago, I posed these three questions that I couldn't begin to figure out;
Where, why and when were the altered plates used?
Who drove her car to Waveny Park and left it?
Was FD with his phone at MS for the two hours from 1:37 on?
Still no answers. So, I am going on vacation for a week, no phone, no IPad and when I get back I hope to read that you bunch of great brains have figured it out and have let LE know and FD and MT are being held without bail on charges of first degree murder. Good luck.
My guesses
1. On the borrowed red truck. To get FD and a body sized container to JDs neighborhood, to park and watch until she returned from school drop off, to pull in her drive and up to her garage behind her for a blitz attack, to transport her concealed body ( now in container) and unexpected trash bags of clean-up debris to secondary site.
2. FD
3. Quite possibly while dealing w body (perhaps at Sturbridge house) and creating 30 smaller bags ( at MS house).

Edit: typo and added info

Last edited:
How prepared was he for the crime scene clean up? He must have had help, and think of all the materials he needed for the clean up did he and accomplices bring all that a long? You don't go down to the local store to buy clean up materials unless you want to later get caught.

Materials needed for crime scene clean up: heavy duty contractor bags, sponges, cleaning agents, cloths and absorbent materials. And after the clean up you have to drop the Suburban at Waveny without forensic evidence being left in the JD vehicle. So he must have had help or a wrecking crew did the foul deed took the body elsewhere for disposal and clean up materials back up to Farmington, I don't know why, New Canaan dump or other local dumping place like NRS in Norwalk was an option.

Did he have a change of clothing with him, too? Because he’d have at least some blood on him, I would imagine, if he wasn’t noticeably covered in it. If he didn’t change his clothing, I would think he wouldn’t want to be seen outside of JD’s vehicle at Waveny Park. I am struggling with how he wasn’t seen that morning by somebody, fiddling around at the park with her car. This is one reason that I don’t think he made a body transfer from JD’s car to another at the park, or anyplace else where he could be noticed, unless he had a change of clothing.

Exactly! IMO - FD moved fluid cash quickly. He then basically "robbed Peter to pay Paul". Again, IMO, a reputable developer and "investor" would never carry an inventory of unsold, expensive homes and continue to build. There was a reason for this madness, and IMO, building expenses were leveraged and perhaps a third party was involved in some "fancy financing".

My thought here is - FD's home building expenses were leveraged and placed elsewhere. I am truly stymied by the Realtor's interview.
His finances are fishy, imo. And it's not a coincidence imo that the marriage fell apart when JD's father, who was supplying financial support to FD, died. And it's not a coincidence imo that JD was killed when she started bringing up FD's finances in court during the divorce.

He's either a really dumb business man or he's been running a shady business. Or both, I suppose.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members