Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe one is a mentor.

Or there could even be some dark place on the Internet where these sorts meet the likeminded.

Would anyone be surprised?

I’m afraid I would not be surprised. I love the Internet for what it allows us—so much information!—but the depths and darkness of the deep web are chilling. Maybe it was because they were alike in attitudes that they became friends and then as one experienced the issues of divorce, the other listened and advised. Wait. I think this is supposed to be on the other thread but this is moving so fast...didn’t that divorce start years ago? A lot of thinking, learning, and sharing among like-minded buddies?

Thanks for posting that! It was fascinating and eerily mirrored the analysis here. FD was completely cold and unfeeling, and it was all ME, ME, ME! I had missed the curled up smile, though, the cat with the canary look that said,"I know something you don't." Very, very perceptive on the part of that analyst. Even in a softball interview, FD could not hide his guilt.
Totally agree. That smirk/smile/grin was errie and if you freeze it and just stare at it, the look is positively diabolical IMO.

I see what you’re saying indeed and I feel your anguish. I hope it may help to know that, from my perspective at least, talking about the actions and—MOO—bad behavior of blowhard lawyers, etc. is for Jennifer in that we’re speaking up and bringing light to the injustices that happened in the past and are happening now that relate to her and even others. IMO, it also alerts LE who can’t have the time to research all the hidden, tangled details and think collectively like everyone here to root out possibly helpful information, it puts other less-well-intentioned people on notice if they care to look here—and I am very sure some do—that JD and her case are not and won’t be forgotten. I’m not saying we’re better than LE; I’m saying that in MOO, we’re doing what we can to help make sure JD’s story is not lost. MOO. I hope that helps!
We can take some pleasure in knowing FD is probably reading here (waving at ya', lover boy!) and it can't exactly thrill him that we've, for all practical purposes, agreed he's a murdering grifter.

I remember on another blog concerning a man named Blackburn it became obvious that he was regularly commenting, even using two log-in names to chat and agree with himself.

Narcissists - gotta' love 'em.

No worries. Totally fair comment and it got me to think about what I meant and hopefully clarify. You were right BTW. I wrote the OP with shorthand (which I do alot - sorry). Glad it happened.

Thank you so much for your gracious understanding. I can’t count the times that I’ve gained a new perspective from what you and others have said here! I look at everyone here brainstorming and sharing different opinions, and doing so with respect for each other, and it’s an amazing thing! Thank you again!

Confirmation from NYP that MT is CITIZEN OF VENEZUELA!

She has to be in fear for her LIFE of being DEPORTED! Adios muchacha! A bit of a premature thought but most will probably get the point!

https://nypost.com/2019/06/03/jenni...dumped-bloody-items-along-highway-court-docs/

Will look for other sources but surprisingly the media is not fixated on citizenship for this suspect in what might turn out to be a murder case.

We have seen so many other cases where the press jumps immediately on the citizenship issue. But, not here. Wonder why?

She has to be in fear for her LIFE of being DEPORTED! Adios muchacha! A bit of a premature thought but most will probably get the point!

https://nypost.com/2019/06/03/jenni...dumped-bloody-items-along-highway-court-docs/

Will look for other sources but surprisingly the media is not fixated on citizenship for this suspect in what might turn out to be a murder case.

We have seen so many other cases where the press jumps immediately on the citizenship issue. But, not here. Wonder why?

What?! The twists just keep on coming.

We can take some pleasure in knowing FD is probably reading here (waving at ya', lover boy!) and it can't exactly thrill him that we've, for all practical purposes, agreed he's a murdering grifter.

I remember on another blog concerning a man named Blackburn it became obvious that he was regularly commenting, even using two log-in names to chat and agree with himself.

What a funny idea of having FD here, sitting in kitchen at 4Jx on the laptop and commenting!

All I can say is the 'BRING IT' as this thread has been incredible in pulling this unbelievable story apart piece by crazy piece with NOT ONE PRESS CONFERENCE FROM LE and with alot of noise from No Case Norm and all in support of JD and her children!

Pretty amazing IMO!

I can’t seem to find the original post from Blues Clueso so I’m agreeing here. It’s always good to have a devil’s-advocate type of perspective to consider.
I couldn't find it again either. Maybe I just missed it.

I think there has been someone like that here. The arguments made are pretty weak. JMO.

What a funny idea of having FD here, sitting in kitchen at 4Jx on the laptop and commenting!

All I can say is the 'BRING IT' as this thread has been incredible in pulling this unbelievable story apart piece by crazy piece with NOT ONE PRESS CONFERENCE FROM LE and with alot of noise from No Case Norm and all in support of JD and her children!

Pretty amazing IMO!

I think we might know him by his attitude. Or not.

So -- is this why dear Mr. Mawhinney is now focusing on immigration law???

Forgot to click to multiquote:

Or there could even be some dark place on the Internet where these sorts meet the likeminded.

Yeah, some of us learned about this early on in the YingYing Zhang threads.

Yeah. All I’m looking at is her address history.

If she was living in a place provided by FD, or if she was renting or something, it might not show up.

Do they have reverse city directories around there? Very interesting “books.” They list addresses and people who, yes, live there. Not the owners necessarily; renters, etc. And there’s Google...

My guess is a lurker...or a bot...seems in line with the character IMO.

But what is interesting though is that the thread hasn't seen any of the FD support that seems to be happening in pockets on other social media platforms from what I understand.

I do wonder if No Case Norm took notes from one of the Putin interviews talking about how easily social media is manipulated. Its a concern because some of the voices can be strong and make it seem as if there is some level of support for FD from disenfrancised men in particular that feel Family Court has done them wrong.

Will just keep it moving here!

Last edited:

I think the lack of an outcry is because she’s not the main player.

Had FD been a citizen of another country, you can bet it would have been a big deal.

So -- is this why dear Mr. Mawhinney is now focusing on immigration law???

Forgot to click to multiquote:

Yeah, some of us learned about this early on in the YingYing Zhang threads.
Yes, his career in immigration law will no doubt be brief but brilliant if the spousal rape and other charges are proven IMO. He like FD is fighting for his career and his life. I can't figure out how many children KM has but its at least 4 from 2 marriages. Sad that children suffer so greatly in these long protracted divorces.

My guess to your other point is that these clowns didn't bother with the dark web and were probably on the personal section of local hook up sites if I had to guess! Wonder if this is how FD met MT in Miami?

I’m afraid I would not be surprised. I love the Internet for what it allows us—so much information!—but the depths and darkness of the deep web are chilling. Maybe it was because they were alike in attitudes that they became friends and then as one experienced the issues of divorce, the other listened and advised. Wait. I think this is supposed to be on the other thread but this is moving so fast...didn’t that divorce start years ago? A lot of thinking, learning, and sharing among like-minded buddies?
Hope, it could be that their girlfriends knew each other and somebody fixed someone else up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member