Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, his career in immigration law will no doubt be brief but brilliant if the spousal rape and other charges are proven IMO. He like FD is fighting for his career and his life. I can't figure out how many children KM has but its at least 4 from 2 marriages. Sad that children suffer so greatly in these long protracted divorces.

My guess to your other point is that these clowns didn't bother with the dark web and were probably on the personal section of local hook up sites if I had to guess! Wonder if this is how FD met MT in Miami?

I'm so clueless! I didn't know hook up sites had a section for personal comments.

Do they also have resale sites for getting rid of no-longer-needed items like water skis and civilian clothes? (Asking for a friend.)

He Said - She Said:

Norm Pattis, Esq.: A report published Wednesday saying a bloodstained T-shirt Jennifer Dulos was believed to be wearing the day she disappeared was found in the area her estranged husband was allegedly seen ditching trash “sounds like desperate speculation,” his lawyer said.
Source: Report of Jennifer Dulos’ bloodstained shirt is ‘desperate speculation,’ Pattis says

Anne Dranginis, Esq.: “It’s a classic act of desperation to slander the victim,” Anne Dranginis, attorney for Gloria Farber, the missing woman’s mother, told The New York Post. Atty. Dranginis was speaking about the recent, "Gone Girl" theory presented by Norm Pattis.

In all my searching I still cannot find the reference to MT at the computer at 4Jx deleting files. It exists and I will find it eventually. But in reading through so many articles and websites yet again its hard not to love some of the comments people left.

This comment was much longer and the person (think its a female) said she has only read two articles on the case (this was back in early June) and she needs to neither read nor hear anything further on the case and she is done with husbands killing their wives.

Here was her conclusion back in early June (she totally saw through the Pattis Gone Girl Nonsense too!):

"If she didn't have kids, that might be a possibility, but from what I've read, there's no way she would just disappear and leave her children. Another thing, if she were going to disappear and created a "crime" scene with bloodstained clothing, etc., why would her husband and his girlfriend have tried to clean up the blood and throw away the clothes and other items instead of calling the police? That son-of-a- killed his wife and either his foreign girlfriend was in on it, or she's an accessory after the fact."

So loved this analysis! We've gone through ups and downs on 16 threads and this woman IMO knocked it out of the park after 2 articles! We will have to wait and see if her analysis plays out!

Good luck getting a jury in CT if there are more strong minded folks like this woman!

Last edited:
Found mention of the MT computer deleting item:

June 29–and it was a busy day! Memory lane...this case has come far and I am encouraged! A reporter tweeted it related to the emergency warrant. Still looking!

Attachments

• D9E5E5A3-3D44-48F8-BCC8-4626CD28325A.png
    D9E5E5A3-3D44-48F8-BCC8-4626CD28325A.png
    288.1 KB · Views: 58
  • 57B6D90B-7D96-49DB-B735-152B963DA57B.png
    57B6D90B-7D96-49DB-B735-152B963DA57B.png
    268.6 KB · Views: 55
Found mention of the MT computer deleting item:

June 29–and it was a busy day! Memory lane...this case has come far and I am encouraged! A reporter tweeted it related to the emergency warrant. Still looking!
Nice to know I'm only 1/2 losing my mind...think I know where to look now. Will search it out and report back tomorrow. Thanks for doing this as I've been working away searching articles and it was one of the reporters that I keep tabs on. Hope its still there. Thanks again!

You are right, we have come a long way but we called tampering and hindering back then and that is what we got (for now at least)!

Confirmation from NYP that MT is CITIZEN OF VENEZUELA!

She has to be in fear for her LIFE of being DEPORTED! Adios muchacha! A bit of a premature thought but most will probably get the point!

https://nypost.com/2019/06/03/jenni...dumped-bloody-items-along-highway-court-docs/

Will look for other sources but surprisingly the media is not fixated on citizenship for this suspect in what might turn out to be a murder case.

We have seen so many other cases where the press jumps immediately on the citizenship issue. But, not here. Wonder why?
Another source claims (from an earlier article published in June) she was born in Tennessee, which would make her an American citizen.

EXCLUSIVE: Socialite girlfriend of Connecticut husband who was arrested over the disappearance of mom of five Jennifer Dulos has a 12-year-old lovechild with a dashing Argentinian Olympic skier

Last edited:

She has to be in fear for her LIFE of being DEPORTED! Adios muchacha! A bit of a premature thought but most will probably get the point!

https://nypost.com/2019/06/03/jenni...dumped-bloody-items-along-highway-court-docs/

Will look for other sources but surprisingly the media is not fixated on citizenship for this suspect in what might turn out to be a murder case.

We have seen so many other cases where the press jumps immediately on the citizenship issue. But, not here. Wonder why?

Does it say citizen or just “native of”? I’m thinking it might be sloppy reporting (ie, her dad is a native so she must be too).

I don’t know if “ native”. Means she’s a citizen. If she was indeed born in the USA in Tennessee she would be an American citizen. If her patents are Venezuelan she may be entitled to a citizenship there as well but each country has their own rules .

I don’t think he’ll try to commit suicide either
I agree. No way. I don't think he'll be violent toward anybody else either. It is easier to stay out of prison on one murder charge than several. Once he settles into prison, I think he'll be just fine there. People from Greece will be sending him money and he'll be known as a guy who gets things done. I think if he had his way, he'd leave the whole lot of them: the children and MT and go to Greece, go directly to Greece and never look back.

I don't think FD would ever kill himself.

He seems like the type that would fake it for sympathy, but would never seriously harm himself, because he loves himself too much. And naively thinks things will work out for him, they have so far, right? Guys like him need to hit 10 rock bottoms to start thinking about it...

I haven't been active around here. I know FD's sister came to his defence, has anyone else (besides MT) as well?

That 18 page arrest warrant (assuming it's the same one you were referring to) was published by the New York Times here:

Jennifer Dulos: Blood Found in Trash Matches That of Missing Connecticut Mother of 5

I would presume that makes it public and fair game to talk about.
The warrant is also posted in the media thread for JD- we try to keep that up with latest MSM - regarding the info and MT being asked to step away from a computer - if there is a link to MSM with that(not a screenshot) we can add that as well - TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname