Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s what I’m sayin!

It’s inexplicable. I’d love to hear an interview with an attorney from the area, who can shed light on what the holdup might be.

My best guess is that they’re waiting on further lab results. I think if they didn’t have these other charges, they would have moved already.

Still don’t get it though.

Probably so much work really building an iron clad case that we can't imagine. I do think they really wanted a body before filing. I'm afraid that's never going to happen. She was incinerated or beneath mountains of trash, probably.

But I do think they're going to charge him with murder.

I can wait.

Bowman looked pr
I think this is the State's Atty saying that he has had enough and given Bow

I think this is the State's Atty saying that he has had enough and given Bowman/Troconis enough time and enough chances to assist and even with her comments on 8/13, her assistance has been lukewarm.

My speculation is that the State is cutting MT loose to face any/all charges leveled at her with no special deal or treatment.

I am sure Bowman tried but she spent over 2 months wasting time and resources of State of CT.

Enough time and Enough Chances IMO!

MOO
Bowman looked pretty rough today. He is a class act.
MOO.

According to an arrest warrant for Fotis Dulos, Troconis has been interviewed three times by investigators from the New Canaan Police and the state police and was less than truthful during two of the interviews.

During a third interview, she admitted that she had lied about parts of her story, the warrant said.

In the arrest warrant, Troconis told police she saw Fotis Dulos on the afternoon of Friday, May 24 cleaning what he said was a "coffee spill" in a red Toyota Tacoma that belonged to his project manager.

Although she said she couldn't remember the color of the stain towels, she told police it didn't smell like coffee.

During the interview, Troconis also identified herself and Fotis Dulos on surveillance video as Fotis allegedly dumped black garbage bags into trash containers in the Hartford area with items that were later found to contain the blood of Jennifer Dulos.

In the warrant, Troconis claimed that she had been talking on her cellphone and didn't know what he was doing.
Girlfriend Of Estranged Husband In Missing Mom Case Surrenders To Police

@MarissaAlter

Norm Pattis just sent me this statement regarding Michelle Troconis’ new arrest.
“Our hearts go out to Ms Troconis. We are confident that she will, in the end, tell the truth at trial. The state is a terrifying enemy, but a clean conscience is a powerful ally.
Give me a break! FD wouldn't know what a "clean conscience" is if it bit him in the behind! What a mockery NP is making of our justice system. In the process, he is only making the world hate his client more that we already do. This coward meticulously planned the slaughter of an innocent mother of 5, the mother of his own children! In the process, he had no hesitation in using as many people as he could, including MT, but he is worried about her? Sure.

NP wants to send out tweets about the moral high ground and the State as a "terrifying enemy." You know who was a terrifying enemy on May 24th, Mr. Pattis, a murderously terrifying enemy? Your morally bankrupt client, that's who!

This is not about FD's right to a fair trial anymore or mounting a vigorous defense. I don't think NP gives two hoots about FD's ultimate fate. So long as the cameras will waste their resources filming him, NP will be talking, and talking, and talking. He is as pathologically narcissistic as his client IMO. Wanna bet when FD is rotting in jail he will claim that NP was "ineffective"? No, Mr. Dulos, you wanted this public outrage and it is coming your way like a freight train from Hades.

Probably so much work really building an iron clad case that we can't imagine. I do think they really wanted a body before filing. I'm afraid that's never going to happen. She was incinerated or beneath mountains of trash, probably.

But I do think they're going to charge him with murder.

I can wait.
While the website is slow... I again read his Warrant - and I am so impressed with the extraordinary and meticulous work done by these investigators IMO. The detail with which they reconstructed 5/24/19 and FD's actions are so incriminating. I believe her warrant will mirror his - with the exception of the traveling of the red truck. It likely will center on the carwash activities because this is where they tampered with evidence. Now, I really want to know if she helped spot the car (and dropped him off at JD's house). He would have had to transfer her body from the SUV to the truck - leaving the SUV parked with a body inside to walk the 100 feet to get the truck and then transfer it to the back - logistically I guess he could open the SUV doors (or the back hatch if that is where she was) and open the truck door and slide her into the back seat (replaced with the Porsche seats after the car wash). It's an awful gamble that he would not be seen doing this. Perhaps he was and that's to come out? JMO

The AW shows the neighbor's video capture of JD returning from dropping off the kids at 8:05am and then the Suburban leaving at 10:25am. They don't show JD leaving with the Suburban to drop off the kids. I only say that because the is no video capture of FD on foot or in another vehicle arriving at Welles. IMO FD had to come in through the back woods from Indian Waters Dr across the Noroton River. I still believe FD went through the woods across from Lapham to the train tracks for a short distance to cut through across Weed St to Indian Waters to come in through the back. MOO.

Also, the housekeeper showed up at noon and didn't notice anything unusual. Not sure what evidence LE has to state in the AW they believe FD was driving the Suburban when it was caught on video leaving at 10:25am?
I'm assuming, based on the information we know, there was likely enough of JD's blood at the scene to have made it highly improbable that she was driving the Suburban away.

While the website is slow... I again read his Warrant - and I am so impressed with the extraordinary and meticulous work done by these investigators IMO. The detail with which they reconstructed 5/24/19 and FD's actions are so incriminating. I believe her warrant will mirror his - with the exception of the traveling of the red truck. It likely will center on the carwash activities because this is where they tampered with evidence. Now, I really want to know if she helped spot the car (and dropped him off at JD's house). He would have had to transfer her body from the SUV to the truck - leaving the SUV parked with a body inside to walk the 100 feet to get the truck and then transfer it to the back - logistically I guess he could open the SUV doors (or the back hatch if that is where she was) and open the truck door and slide her into the back seat (replaced with the Porsche seats after the car wash). It's an awful gamble that he would not be seen doing this. Perhaps he was and that's to come out? JMO
Where is the link to the warrant? I went back to the first page but I can't find it.

Good old NP had a radio interview today. HE is the one trying this case in public. Some highlights include:
  • He is "stunned" MT changed her tune.
  • MT is now "enemy territory" and they are "digging into" her now.
  • It's cowardly to "nickle and dime" (poor innocent) FD "to death" and it is "devastating" to "Mr. Dulos".
  • FD is "anxious" to defend himself.
The most infuriating:
  • He said GF is 85 years old and has been hospitalized for the "last 1/2 dozen" years for suicidal thoughts.
  • The Farber family has done everything thing they can to "eliminate" FD's relationship with his children. (Oh- really?)
FD is the victim, right Norm? IMO - no one with an ounce of intelligence believes NP's twisted narratives. MOO!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JennySue80