Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
Article posted on a Greek Blog (original link at bottom)
HOW ON EARTH DOES THIS NOT VIOLATE THE GAG ORDER??!!??
*Below is the google translation, which I did my best to correct. Original translation shown in the parentheses ( )
*It was obviously recent due to the underlined comment

I.AM.SPEECHLESS. The lies!!! IMO

Fotis Doulos: "I didn't kill my rich wife" (Interview)

Born to a wealthy family and a particularly charming young man in the mid-80s, Fotis Doulos adored water skiing and left Hatzigiani Mexi at the Hilton to go down to the Star to pursue his favorite sport. His life seemed ideal when he left for America to study, first at Columbia and then at Brown before moving to New York, where he worked at Ernst & Young, one of the world's best-known chartered accountants. It made good money and was able to ski in the summer in the Hamptons and descend on the snowy slopes of Aspen in Colorado in the winter. That's where one night he saw his old girlfriend Jennifer Farber again, a beautiful woman he'd been married to (dating) for 12 years. Their divorce was not easy, especially since the former couple had five children, twice twins (two boys and a boy - a girl and then another daughter), who inadvertently found themselves in a tough whirlpool. Separation.

On May 24, Fotis' ex-wife, who was staying with the children in New Canaan, in a spectacular rented home, was last seen alive. From that day began the nightmare of the Greek businessman, whom the authorities investigating the case consider directly involved.

The arrest warrant published by "THEMA" contains evidence as well as interpretations that find Fotis Doulos and his lawyer vertically opposed. The skier, after paying a $ 500,000 bail, returned to the mansion he stayed with his ex-wife and their children in Connecticut, where everything in his life seemed like a pretty fairy tale. He has not seen his children since May 24. Although the divorce court had banned them from leaving the State of Connecticut because of the divorce, they went (moved) with their nanny to New York. Their mother had arranged for them to be examined by a dentist and would then meet them there for everyone to return to New Canaan, something that never happened.

Since that afternoon they are staying with their grandmother Gloria - Jennifer's father, Hilliard (Hillary) Farber, vice president at Chase Manhatan Bank, passed away two years ago - and Fotis Doulos has not seen them and has not spoken to them. At the same time, Jennifer Farber is considered dead by her relatives, while police investigations into her find have not yielded fruit to this thriller that has unfolded in the last five months.

As for Fotis Doulou's arrest warrant, each side gives its own interpretation of the elements embedded in its 40 pages. Police are convinced that the Greek businessman tampered with or destroyed evidence and evidence, which he certainly does not accept. He speaks of (through) the prison "The guards and the officers were kind and fair with me, and I never felt threatened. I was in solitary confinement for nine days in a 6'x9' (2 × 3) cell and thank God I'm not claustrophobic, " are his first words.

“The days were suddenly long and lonely, so I tried to read and think a lot. I even created differential equations and tried to solve them in order to keep my mind alert, " the skier champion says," I had very little communication with the outside world and I didn't know what was going on. As soon as Norm Pattis and his team took over the case, things changed after they visited me and together we prepared a plan for the case. "

Greek-American Fotis Doulou gives his own version of what happened. He (She) hopes Jennifer is still alive, no matter how utopian it sounds to many people, five months after the day she was lost.

I ask him if he ever imagined himself in the orange uniform of the prisoner, and his answer is immediate: "I never imagined myself in prison and, to be exact, I was pinched to make sure I didn't see a bad thing."

The answer to what he lacked most during his time in custody was to be expected of a man who, until last May, never imagined the adventure that awaited him: "My children, Michelle, missed my daily contacts with coworkers and friends, but most of all I lacked my freedom, obviously the most important value in our lives, which I considered to be a given until then. "

I am referring to his marriage that looked happy until 2016, with five children and a comfortable life, all of which seemed to run perfectly, but he has a different view.

"My marriage has not been so happy since 2010. Jennifer had (has) gradually begun to take me out of her life and has become increasingly distant, a hermit. I tried hard to reach out and understand what was happening, but it never felt better. I'm sorry to say it, but Jennifer was suffering from serious psychological problems that I didn't immediately understand and don't (didn't) want to go into further. I put it aside because I was in love with her and focused on other things that make our lives beautiful. Our children were growing up beautifully, my job was going great and I was trying to enjoy life despite the fact that in my marriage (at my wedding) I was no longer happy. "

When their children began to notice that their parents were in fact something like two business partners and not two lovers, Fotis Doulos decided to take the first step.
"After a while I decided that if this situation continued, Jennifer and I would not be honest with ourselves, our children, and of course one another. So, I asked her to split in December 2016. "

I ask him how his ex-wife handled the divorce request. "We had a civilized conversation and Jennifer asked me to try to save our marriage, but my heart was no longer there. I wanted to be the best parents for our kids, best friends and support each other, but without being together. We weren't intimate (haven't had relationships) in over six years, and I didn't expect that to change. At that point my contact with Jennifer was centered around the children and there were no private moments or mental contact. I knew this would require a process for all of us that took time, but for me the decision was made. "

Because much has been written about intense controversy and quarrels, I ask for his own version.

"No, we didn't often argue (go around), hardly at all. Jennifer and I are both quiet characters. In March 2018, I told her that I had feelings for Michelle (ed: Troconis) and that we could no longer be married. We had long discussions, all at a civilized level. We decided to break up our marriage amicably and we agreed that the children would learn it after the end of the school year." According to him, the children had realized that their parents had moved apart (away): "As I said, the children had understood, so, as we had agreed, we talked to them in the early summer and received them very well. Petros (Peter) said this was for the good of all, and we told them about Michelle and Nicole (ed: his partner's daughter from another marriage) and my move to Connecticut. The kids would say they were excited because they liked Michelle and her daughter a lot. "

The debate is inevitably coming to Jennifer's disappearance, and I ask him (her) to make a comment: "I can't explain it. I hope and hope that the Police will find her (it). I hope she (it) is alive. "

I ask him if he thinks she's (he's) dead.

"I am very concerned about her disappearance, so what I believe is not so important. I say it again, I wish she (it) was alive. "

His view of Michelle Troconis after her third deposition (?) did not change, as some would expect: "My heart is with her. Michelle is experiencing incredible pressure. I know her, I love her and I'm sure she'll tell the truth in the end. "

He himself sounds cool when he talks about what he is going through: “I try to be strong. I pray for Jennifer and my children, Michelle and her daughter, and I try to be grateful for the family and friends I have every day. The only thing that saddens me is that due to a court decision I have almost five months to speak to them and see them. "

Are there people who like him in these difficult times? "My whole family, my friends, my high school classmates, my work colleagues, but also people I've never met, who approached me and told me that they support me in all that I experience and that believe".

Φώτης Ντούλος: «Δεν σκότωσα εγώ την πλούσια γυναίκα μου» (Συνέντευξη)

@afitzy , sorry, DM is?....
Absolutely agree with you and I'm baffled why daughters father hasn't stepped up for full custody given the situation of MT and the longer term outlook for her time in prison too.

MT husband 2 was contacted by the DM but would not comment. MT was herself married at the time she started the alleged affair with FD in Miami. My guess is that husband 2 would have some interesting information to share about what exactly was going on in 2016/17 with MT and FD. Wonder if we will see him deposed in any of the litigation?

MOO

*Below is the google translation, which I did my best to correct. Original translation shown in the parentheses ( )

Born to a wealthy family and a particularly charming young man in the mid-80s, Fotis Doulos adored water skiing and left Hatzigiani Mexi at the Hilton to go down to the Star to pursue his favorite sport. His life seemed ideal when he left for America to study, first at Columbia and then at Brown before moving to New York, where he worked at Ernst & Young, one of the world's best-known chartered accountants. It made good money and was able to ski in the summer in the Hamptons and descend on the snowy slopes of Aspen in Colorado in the winter. That's where one night he saw his old girlfriend Jennifer Farber again, a beautiful woman he'd been married to (dating) for 12 years. Their divorce was not easy, especially since the former couple had five children, twice twins (two boys and a boy - a girl and then another daughter), who inadvertently found themselves in a tough whirlpool. Separation.

On May 24, Fotis' ex-wife, who was staying with the children in New Canaan, in a spectacular rented home, was last seen alive. From that day began the nightmare of the Greek businessman, whom the authorities investigating the case consider directly involved.

The arrest warrant published by "THEMA" contains evidence as well as interpretations that find Fotis Doulos and his lawyer vertically opposed. The skier, after paying a $ 500,000 bail, returned to the mansion he stayed with his ex-wife and their children in Connecticut, where everything in his life seemed like a pretty fairy tale. He has not seen his children since May 24. Although the divorce court had banned them from leaving the State of Connecticut because of the divorce, they went (moved) with their nanny to New York. Their mother had arranged for them to be examined by a dentist and would then meet them there for everyone to return to New Canaan, something that never happened.

Since that afternoon they are staying with their grandmother Gloria - Jennifer's father, Hilliard (Hillary) Farber, vice president at Chase Manhatan Bank, passed away two years ago - and Fotis Doulos has not seen them and has not spoken to them. At the same time, Jennifer Farber is considered dead by her relatives, while police investigations into her find have not yielded fruit to this thriller that has unfolded in the last five months.

As for Fotis Doulou's arrest warrant, each side gives its own interpretation of the elements embedded in its 40 pages. Police are convinced that the Greek businessman tampered with or destroyed evidence and evidence, which he certainly does not accept. He speaks of (through) the prison "The guards and the officers were kind and fair with me, and I never felt threatened. I was in solitary confinement for nine days in a 6'x9' (2 × 3) cell and thank God I'm not claustrophobic, " are his first words.

“The days were suddenly long and lonely, so I tried to read and think a lot. I even created differential equations and tried to solve them in order to keep my mind alert, " the skier champion says," I had very little communication with the outside world and I didn't know what was going on. As soon as Norm Pattis and his team took over the case, things changed after they visited me and together we prepared a plan for the case. "

Greek-American Fotis Doulou gives his own version of what happened. He (She) hopes Jennifer is still alive, no matter how utopian it sounds to many people, five months after the day she was lost.

I ask him if he ever imagined himself in the orange uniform of the prisoner, and his answer is immediate: "I never imagined myself in prison and, to be exact, I was pinched to make sure I didn't see a bad thing."

The answer to what he lacked most during his time in custody was to be expected of a man who, until last May, never imagined the adventure that awaited him: "My children, Michelle, missed my daily contacts with coworkers and friends, but most of all I lacked my freedom, obviously the most important value in our lives, which I considered to be a given until then. "

I am referring to his marriage that looked happy until 2016, with five children and a comfortable life, all of which seemed to run perfectly, but he has a different view.

"My marriage has not been so happy since 2010. Jennifer had (has) gradually begun to take me out of her life and has become increasingly distant, a hermit. I tried hard to reach out and understand what was happening, but it never felt better. I'm sorry to say it, but Jennifer was suffering from serious psychological problems that I didn't immediately understand and don't (didn't) want to go into further. I put it aside because I was in love with her and focused on other things that make our lives beautiful. Our children were growing up beautifully, my job was going great and I was trying to enjoy life despite the fact that in my marriage (at my wedding) I was no longer happy. "

When their children began to notice that their parents were in fact something like two business partners and not two lovers, Fotis Doulos decided to take the first step.
"After a while I decided that if this situation continued, Jennifer and I would not be honest with ourselves, our children, and of course one another. So, I asked her to split in December 2016. "

I ask him how his ex-wife handled the divorce request. "We had a civilized conversation and Jennifer asked me to try to save our marriage, but my heart was no longer there. I wanted to be the best parents for our kids, best friends and support each other, but without being together. We weren't intimate (haven't had relationships) in over six years, and I didn't expect that to change. At that point my contact with Jennifer was centered around the children and there were no private moments or mental contact. I knew this would require a process for all of us that took time, but for me the decision was made. "

Because much has been written about intense controversy and quarrels, I ask for his own version.

"No, we didn't often argue (go around), hardly at all. Jennifer and I are both quiet characters. In March 2018, I told her that I had feelings for Michelle (ed: Troconis) and that we could no longer be married. We had long discussions, all at a civilized level. We decided to break up our marriage amicably and we agreed that the children would learn it after the end of the school year." According to him, the children had realized that their parents had moved apart (away): "As I said, the children had understood, so, as we had agreed, we talked to them in the early summer and received them very well. Petros (Peter) said this was for the good of all, and we told them about Michelle and Nicole (ed: his partner's daughter from another marriage) and my move to Connecticut. The kids would say they were excited because they liked Michelle and her daughter a lot. "

The debate is inevitably coming to Jennifer's disappearance, and I ask him (her) to make a comment: "I can't explain it. I hope and hope that the Police will find her (it). I hope she (it) is alive. "

"I am very concerned about her disappearance, so what I believe is not so important. I say it again, I wish she (it) was alive. "

His view of Michelle Troconis after her third deposition (?) did not change, as some would expect: "My heart is with her. Michelle is experiencing incredible pressure. I know her, I love her and I'm sure she'll tell the truth in the end. "

He himself sounds cool when he talks about what he is going through: “I try to be strong. I pray for Jennifer and my children, Michelle and her daughter, and I try to be grateful for the family and friends I have every day. The only thing that saddens me is that due to a court decision I have almost five months to speak to them and see them. "

Are there people who like him in these difficult times? "My whole family, my friends, my high school classmates, my work colleagues, but also people I've never met, who approached me and told me that they support me in all that I experience and that believe".

Oh my word!
This is wonderful!
Thank you for finding it and posting it!
MOO.

Ya’ll know dang well if FD was hauled back into court for Violating the “gag order” he’d merely get another slap on his wrist , I mean ankle bracelet .

Ya’ll know dang well if FD was hauled back into court for Violating the “gag order” he’d merely get another slap on his wrist , I mean ankle bracelet .
Someone, cough cough, needs to email this article to the Judge who issued the, wink wink, GAG ORDER> Go ahead, I double dog dare you.

Using the Greek spelling...I opened a few other articles translated by Google: Google Translate

Discovered FD has two brothers:
"Together with his brothers, Maria Christina and Matthew (Matthew for his friends), they were among the "cool" kids of the time, children who stood out for their good morals and ways."

Adding from another article at the same link, that follows the second arrest warrant,
"All this time , Doulos denies everything . He apparently does not insist on his original line of defense, namely that the disappearance was a well-intentioned trick by his ex-wife to put pressure on him in the wake of a court dispute over child custody, but he continues to uphold his innocence. He is probably the only person on earth who knows the truth. But he also knows that without a corpse, the charge of murder is difficult to establish. Even if all the elements seem to be photographing themselves as guilty …"

Edited to add second quote...

Last edited:
Someone, cough cough, needs to email this article to the Judge who issued the, wink wink, GAG ORDER> Go ahead, I double dog dare you.
I'll do it NOW! I watched MT's instagram account for a few weeks and then sent all of the screenshots I had proving it was her account (along with the business registration) to NCPD. That account went private within about 24 hours. I'm not scared!

Here you go...it was on the 8/20/19 transcripts attached to one of Weinstein's motions. He sent his cars from Greece to NJ. Is this what you were thinking?

BTW what does it cost to ship a car from Greece to New JErsey, especially if this move takes less than 2 days???

And, @Morgan10028 you are brilliant!!!

Mr. Weinstein & Mr. Coangelo (sp) might like to see that as well...hope you have a screenshot!

JMHO YMMV

And to State's Attorney Colangelo....
The article is 3 days old...and in another there is a video of FD professing his innocence. Could be used at trial.

@Laughing LOL...must have been typing mine as you posted yours...sorry!

And to State's Attorney Colangelo....
The article is 3 days old...and in another there is a video of FD professing his innocence. Could be used at trial.
In the email, I asked them to forward to Blawie and Colangelo. I have faith...PatagoniaStyles (on instagram) was open for about 3 weeks before I reported it, it's not a coincidence IMO.

BTW what does it cost to ship a car from Greece to New JErsey, especially if this move takes less than 2 days???

And, @Morgan10028 you are brilliant!!!

Mr. Weinstein & Mr. Coangelo (sp) might like to see that as well...hope you have a screenshot!

JMHO YMMV
Awww, thanks for saying that, but I think this ENTIRE group is brilliant!!! When I see posts here, it sparks a lot of thought that I dig for and then bring back and post.

I sent the Greek article to NCPD with a request to forward to Blawie and Colangelo, thanks to the suggestion here! The transcripts that I posted are in the Civil case records, which I am SURE that they are looking at already (IMO).

Awww, thanks for saying that, but I think this ENTIRE group is brilliant!!! When I see posts here, it sparks a lot of thought that I dig for and then bring back and post.

I sent the Greek article to NCPD with a request to forward to Blawie and Colangelo, thanks to the suggestion here! The transcripts that I posted are in the Civil case records, which I am SURE that they are looking at already (IMO).
I would still send directly to Colangelo and Blawie. sometimes things get lost in the shuffle. ;)
and thank you for doing this.

WOW this is a terrific find! Great sleuthing! I, too, am absolutely SPEECHLESS. Is "Nasso" a friend of FD?

I see there is no mention of wife #1, not to mention this pro-Fotis article is full of inaccuracies. It does appear to be recently published - I would think him being interviewed violates a gag order.

He states "My heart is with her. Michelle is experiencing incredible pressure. I know her, I love her and I'm sure she'll tell the truth in the end. " No doubt in my mind they communicate and believe they will get away with murder. MOO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74