Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes—you are so right! As awful as it is, this horrible crime has shed some light on some very dark corners, and, I know we all hope, that light may have opened some eyes and minds about domestic violence, abuse, corruption, and archaic views and actions related to domestic violence. MOO.
It's just so hard for women to get freed from these types of men. These type of guys will do anything it seems to take the women down... even risking their own future to do it!

Yes—you are so right! As awful as it is, this horrible crime has shed some light on some very dark corners, and, I know we all hope, that light may have opened some eyes and minds about domestic violence, abuse, corruption, and archaic views and actions related to domestic violence. MOO.
Duplicate

So - FD hearing is 1/6 OR 1/7 - anyone?? and if you know "what" time? TIA!
animated-smileys-christmas-033.gif

Thinking about MT's daughter:

- I know this is an unpopular opinion but I think for the sake of the child that her mother should be the one
to pick her up at the airport. I am anti-MT but I am pro-children having what is best for them. Her mother
picking her up is best for her. IMO

I have another unpopular opinion: Maybe MT's daughter loves her and wants to be with her for the holidays. MT has not been convicted in a court of law, another unpopular opinion. :rolleyes: (sorry if I screwed up my response to this post)

Last edited:
"I wish Jennifer and her family happy holidays".
Uh, nobody's buying that line, Mr. Dulos. You just made a Chris Watts' mistake!
Love the CW reference!

Is it just me but does anyone else think that FD is kinda morphing into looking like CW, complete with hair color shift and the deeply receding hairline too???

Just saw the promo for the upcoming CW special and actually did a double check because I'd thought that FD was going on national TV again!
MOO

"I wish Jennifer and her family happy holidays".
Uh, nobody's buying that line, Mr. Dulos. You just made a Chris Watts' mistake!
Looking at the look on FD 'sisters' face while FD is wishing Jennifer Dulos "Happy Holidays" is priceless IMO.

upload_2019-12-7_15-36-55.png

I do wonder if this fits well into her description of her brother as being, "...the nicest person I know."???????

Sorry, but I'm just not seeing the fit here Rena as your brothers comments were neither NICE NOR KIND and the ongoing references to MY CHILDREN are getting quite old as well too IMO.

Last I heard the Dulos children had BOTH a mother AND a father so this would IMO correctly imply usage of OUR CHILDREN. The use of MY children as a reference implies ownership and no human being ever belongs to another human being as by most definitions this would be considered SLAVERY.

MOO

View attachment 219090 Is anyone else here sad that Fotis Dulos just might not be getting his annual $14,000 Holiday Check from the Farber Family?

I'm not at all sad but I do plan to pop a FAUX check in the mail addressed as follows as I am sure FD won't be getting any checks anytime soon from GF, even though he claims 'that was the deal' in Civil Court:

Mr. Fotis Dulos
4 Jefferson Crossing
Farmington, CT 06032

In case he is evicted in the interim I plan to send a duplicate FAUX check to:

Mr. Fotis Dulos
80 Mountain Spring Road
Farmington, CT 06032

AND in case the 2 above missives aren't received at those 2 addresses then another one to:

Mr. Fotis Dulos
61 Sturbridge Hill Road
New Canaan, CT 06840

Sadly I wish that we could send the checks to:

Mr. Fotis Dulos
C/O Bridgeport Jail
Bridgeport, CT

But perhaps next year this might be possible!

Attached is a sample of a stock check for purposes of discussion:

View attachment 219090
MOO
So excited that I found some vintage Monopoly money this am so I plan to enclose some of that in my letters to FD!

a while back someone posted the website of Law & Crime and one feature there is a wrap up of interesting cases called the Daily Debrief. last night i watched it and at about 7:20 in they discussed MT and her recent visit to court. interesting to me is the discussion was about any possibility of MT making a deal in a possible upcoming criminal case. something to the effect that all the delays might be a "dance" between the prosecutors and defense over trying to work out a deal. MOO anyway,
about 7:20 in for the MT discussion,
Law & Crime

a while back someone posted the website of Law & Crime and one feature there is a wrap up of interesting cases called the Daily Debrief. last night i watched it and at about 7:20 in they discussed MT and her recent visit to court. interesting to me is the discussion was about any possibility of MT making a deal in a possible upcoming criminal case. something to the effect that all the delays might be a "dance" between the prosecutors and defense over trying to work out a deal. MOO anyway,
Law & Crime
I saw that one too. My sense is that most veteran defense folks think the logical step for MT would be a deal with the State. I don't think anyone on WS would disagree with that view. Sure deals take awhile to put together but what is fascinating with MT is that she lied to LE for a good long while and during that time frame where she wasn't helpful and lying that LE was hitting the ground HARD on their case and uncovering all kinds of additional evidence against BOTH MT and FD IMO. We are now 6 months post JFd missing date and the investigation is still ongoing. We haven't ever heard from LE except via the AWs to know what all has possibly been uncovered in the investigation. We do know that MT got a second AW, and so was treated just like FD except with a lower bail amount and a courtesy arrest notice. We also don't know if further talks have been held between MT and LE either.

Atty Bowman has been silent in this process but he did talk about working though the extensive discovery package and mounting his defense. That clearly could have been a posturing statement from him to let the State know that he isn't waiting for a deal. Perhaps its an ongoing negotiation of some kind of deal too? Its hard to say. But the way Atty Bowman reacted to any MT deposition in Civil Court leads me to believe that the 2 existing charges that she is sitting with currently might just be the LEAST of her worries IMO from a legal standpoint.

The other thing that perhaps could be slowing a deal is that the investigation is ongoing and so all the evidence isn't out so truly MT and Atty Bowman don't know what all they are dealing with in terms of potential future charges either. If MT hasn't told Atty Bowman the entire story (likely IMO) then he is trying to protect himself and his client from being blindsided by future charges and so the only way he can try to protect his no doubt guilty client is to not have her speak.

Total speculation from me and I'm sure there are any number of other views out there as its really hard to read the tea leaves here!

MOO

I have another unpopular opinion: Maybe MT's daughter loves her and wants to be with her for the holidays. MT has not been convicted in a court of law, another unpopular opinion. :rolleyes: (sorry if I screwed up my response to this post)
You are absolutely correct with all you say here IMO about MT and her daughter.

I know I'm just personally struggling with how people accused of very serious crimes should be treated by the State during the period when they are waiting for trial and particularly if they are a flight risk to boot.

Presumption of innocence is a given so I see your points but I'm struggling with the use of Court time and resources at taxpayers expense for policy exceptions to terms of release for either MT or FD given the charges at hand and in the case of airport pickup with easy options that wouldn't require court approval IMO.

State didn't object and Judge approved so its done but I can see lots of room for debate on whether it should have happened!

MOO

Law & Crime
That's my guess!

MOO, but I think MT and her family have just been coached by NP or FD that you never let 'em see you sweat. FD constantly does that with his smirks. They seem to me to want it appear they are not worried at all and this nightmare will end soon for all of them and all the little people will feel so foolish for buying the states "story". They refuse to dress or act appropriately and this is all just a huge inconvenience to them.

I also think MT knows this is her last Christmas outside of bars so her whole family want to make it as special as possible for her daughter. I'm not saying I think MT deserves this but I do feel bad for her daughter and hope MT takes time with her to explain what's going on.

I've wondered also if MT was in the nine month way,(just can't bring myself to say motherly with her) but I know you can gain weight from anti depressants and stress medications. I'm praying she isn't. It would be such a tragedy to bring another child into this mess. But, I could see MT wanting to forge that bond by bring a step sibling into the picture. I also think FD thought that the more children he had with JFd, the more dollars would be flowing his way. JMO

Looking at the look on FD 'sisters' face while FD is wishing Jennifer Dulos "Happy Holidays" is priceless IMO.

View attachment 219140

I do wonder if this fits well into her description of her brother as being, "...the nicest person I know."???????

Sorry, but I'm just not seeing the fit here Rena as your brothers comments were neither NICE NOR KIND and the ongoing references to MY CHILDREN are getting quite old as well too IMO.

Last I heard the Dulos children had BOTH a mother AND a father so this would IMO correctly imply usage of OUR CHILDREN. The use of MY children as a reference implies ownership and no human being ever belongs to another human being as by most definitions this would be considered SLAVERY.

MOO
Yes, he's insisting that JD is in hiding and alive, and in less than a minute he's saying MY children... as if she's dead. Slipped up!
Everyone looks at the husband/boyfriend to be the suspect and when he does a HARD SELL on her going into hiding, sure we're going to believe a much less likely scenario!!!
He didn't say, "maybe she got in an accident or got kidnapped". Just HE KNOWS she's out there and alive. So, ok, we're supposed to take his word for it.
If he's so sure she's alive, where's she at then? You obviously know, JD. Tell us.

I don't think MT will talk unless she gets a deal from the Feds.
but I also don't think she"ll escape only because they've invested too much in (nbt) to do so.
they've already limited any endorsements deals she'll get. if MT goes on the run there won't be any at all.
they have their eyes on the prize

What sort of deal do you think she is looking for? One where there’s no prison time? I really think she thinks/thought that’s a possibility

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500