Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree it is unlikely, but oh how I wish it was her!
It pains me to follow the antics of FD seven months out.
The more experienced people said from the beginning that this would take many months. I didn't believe them. Man, was I wrong.
MOO.

BBM: Finding her remains is the game changer we all need!

Also, we could use some sense of humanity/empathy/sympathy or anything of the like from FD and his team of players! It's just all soooo gross!

Interesting to me that LE must want FD out and about with his ankle accessory? They are tracking his every move/call/waze/jog/homegoodstrip/garbagerun/etc.

LE wants FD out so I keep telling myself to be good with it. (I'm not good with it but I keep telling myself that!)
FD is also likely wagging his tongue and skinny jeans all over town with his bestie relatives caroling about! Geez. But, maybe that's good for LE for the case?

Also, I am sorry for whomever's relative and loved one was found in the river, a lost loved one for someone.
I am glad someone might get answers here.

All my opinion.

Yes, I said JFD would have to be declared deceased for FD to inherit. But the children would be another issue. If he has the divorce dismissed, the family court (Superior Court) no longer would have jurisdiction over the custody issue, and the matter would probably have to be decided by a Probate Court. As was suggested in this thread, what happens if the children are outside the district of any CT district Probate Court (and we have quite a few districts here)? In the CT case of a disabled child, Danny D'Atillo, the lawyers who represented him and his parents in a medical malpractice suit were alleged to have helped themselves to a larger share of his settlement funds than they were entitled to. As I recall, it was alleged those lawyers persuaded the parents to move out of one probate district and into another--for the benefit of the lawyers (not their clients). Atty Howard Altschuler represented the parents and child in a subsequent malpractice case against the lawyers who skimmed the funds.
Responding to BBM:
I don't think it matters where the children are physically. It's where the legal action began. Maybe if the case is "dismissed" GF can get the upper hand and proceed in NY. JMO.

It seems fd is adding a new atty every week and these attys are acting like desperate fools making up stories for more court action because they want part of the stash of money or they believe they can help FD steal more money from gf which will assure they get paid. I think they know which judges and aides working in court offices are part of the good ole boy team and will favor them and have a network going.
RSBM: The best attorneys know how each judge operates. In my own experience, my lawyer knows how each judge operates as well as the opposing attorney. Yes, my attorney knows every judicial assistant, judge and magistrate. He's likable, speaks softly and carries a big stick. Yes, there is a network going. Crossing state lines is probably a whole different ballgame. IME. IMO.

I've been saying: why can't income be imputed. Take all the motions submitted, responded to, challenged. Guess billable hours and calculate the money. Property tax, utlities, vehicles. Add it all up. Seems like in the civil case, much of that info is out there. I mean, I guess a forensic accountant would be needed. No doubt credit card debt is high but I seriously don't think he is living totally off credit cards. Family Court should have come up with a figure long ago. If he didn't pay, lock him up. It is generally easy to be locked up for that these days. How does he explain to the Greek Grifters that he doesn't pay anything? Oh, I know, HE was the victim of Jennifer and SHE robbed HIM! I am sure that is the story. Just as GF has been portrayed. Seriously, I still say JD attorneys could have done much better. Either should have let it go for mental sanity sake or if you decide to drag it out, put the [REDACTED] screws in and nail him to the [REDACTED] wall. BTW, I agree with everything GF is doing to accomplish just that.

You’re right-it could be; the IRS does it all the time. The real question is, why doesn’t the family court want to do it? Too much like work? Or maybe it’s the State of Ct, where it doesn’t seem to get done? Bellavita, you surely know this from your own experience-is it being done in your case? You are in CT, aren’t you? For the life of me, I cannot believe they aren’t doing it.

You’re right-it could be; the IRS does it all the time. The real question is, why doesn’t the family court want to do it? Too much like work? Or maybe it’s the State of Ct, where it doesn’t seem to get done? Bellavita, you surely know this from your own experience-is it being done in your case? You are in CT, aren’t you? For the life of me, I cannot believe they aren’t doing it.
I'm in FL. Things vary a bit between states but the basics are the same. Yes, IRS does it all the time. The Family Court won't do it unless requested, IMO. This is one reason of many that I am so disenchanted with JD divorce attorney. They really needed to [REDACTED] or get off the pot. In my case, I am now working on the validity of SERVICE itself 2 years after it is final. YAY! If valid service is established, my judgment stands. If the ruling is against me, that's where imputed income will come into play and he will need to show where he was getting the money to live his lifestyle of trips to NASCAR races and South Beach. Until July, he was judgment proof. Unable to be collected upon. He is like FD. No way, no how does he want to disclose ANY financial documents. I think bankruptcy is in the future for both. JMO.
ETA: Money ran out after 2-3 years. He's onto the next sugar mama

Last edited:
More than likely this is not JFd, but a thought has occurred to me due to this finding.

What IF Fd/MT did not travel directly to Albany Avenue in the Hartford Area FROM 4JC on Friday, May 24 at 7:10 pm?

What IF Fd/MT Did travel to the Hwy 190 Veterans Bridge in Suffield on the evening of May 24th Or, any other location around Hartford?

We do Not know what Time Fd/MT Actually Left 4JC for their Trash Bin Odyssey of Stupidity Date Night.

AW1 says that their phones traveled to Albany Ave at 7:10 pm and does Not say from Where the trip Originated. Did it Originate from 4JC or a body disposal location?

What IF they traveled North of Hartford to dispose of the body and hit Albany Ave on their way Back to 4JC?

AW1
-- At 1734 hours (5:34 pm), Dulos' cellphone arrived back at his residence at 4 Jefferson Crossing.

-- At 1910 hours (7:10 pm), Dulos' device traveled to the area of Albany Avenue in the north end of Hartford.

Nothing here says that Fd/MT Stayed at 4JC during this time.

This is 1 Hour and 36 minutes of Unaccounted For time.

What was Fd and MT doing during that 96 minutes of Unaccounted For time?

You would think they wanted to get rid of the bloody contractor bags as quickly as possible, but yet, they waited 96 minutes? AT 4JC?

NOT IMO. I have No Doubt, they were Not sitting at 4JC twiddling their thumbs.

The attached screen shot shows the Veterans Bridge on Hwy 190 in Suffield, CT.

4JC to Veterans Bridge -- 27.3 Miles -- 46 minutes

Veterans Bridge to east end of Albany Ave -- 17.3 Miles -- 23 minutes

We Know from AW2 that Fd had to call MT back to 80MS for the hide and seek with EE's red truck.

At this point, they have 2 vehicles at 80MS.

What IF the reason they left 80MS and arrived back at 4JC at 5:34 pm, was to Drop Off MT's vehicle at 4JC and then proceeded Directly to the disposal location, together?

This gives Fd/MT 96 minutes to travel 46 minutes for disposal and another 23 minutes to arrive at Albany Ave at 7:10 pm for a total of 69 minutes, which leaves them 27 minutes in between the 2 locations to dispose of the body if they did so on Hwy 190 Veterans Bridge in Suffield. The 27 minutes may also include additional travel minutes due to traffic conditions on the holiday weekend.

Could this be the reason WHY Bowman put Concrete Walls around MT just before her Depo in the Civil Case?

Did MT Finally tell Bowman the Truth and she is up to her neck in the physical disposal of JFd's body and not just the trash run on Albany Ave?

In Addition.
Any chance we Know Which Direction the CCTV footage shows Fd's Ford Raptor was traveling on it's Albany Ave extra curricular activities on the evening of Friday, May 24th?

The Jamaican Bakery is on the North side of Albany Ave and therefore the flow of traffic would be West toward Avon instead of toward Hartford.

IF Fd/MT returned from a body disposal, north or east of Hartford, they would then be facing the correct direction of West when they stopped in front of the Jamaican Bakery on Albany Ave.

Otherwise, IF they were traveling East Toward Hartford when they stopped, Fd would have had to walk across the street or turn left into a side street so as to have the truck facing the correct direction for the traffic flow. You know, because Fd did not want to get a ticket for breaking the law.

Is it Possible that Fd/MT turned their phones Off when they arrived at 4JC at 5:34 pm and then turned them back on at 7:10 pm on Albany Ave?

That is 96 minutes and a heck of a Lot can happen in 96 minutes.

IMO, they Both were disposing of the body during that 96 minutes.

IMO.

Attachments

• 4JC to Veterans Bridge Suffield, CT.png
    4JC to Veterans Bridge Suffield, CT.png
    899.1 KB · Views: 16
  • Veterans Bridge in Suffield, CT to Albany Ave.png
    Veterans Bridge in Suffield, CT to Albany Ave.png
    930.7 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
More than likely this is not JFd, but a thought has occurred to me due to this finding.

What IF Fd/MT did not travel directly to Albany Avenue in the Hartford Area FROM 4JC on Friday, May 24 at 7:10 pm?

What IF Fd/MT Did travel to the Hwy 190 Veterans Bridge in Suffield on the evening of May 24th Or, any other location around Hartford?

We do Not know what Time Fd/MT Actually Left 4JC for their Trash Bin Odyssey of Stupidity Date Night.

AW1 says that their phones traveled to Albany Ave at 7:10 pm and does Not say from Where the trip Originated. Did it Originate from 4JC or a body disposal location?

What IF they traveled North of Hartford to dispose of the body and hit Albany Ave on their way Back to 4JC?

AW1
-- At 1734 hours (5:34 pm), Dulos' cellphone arrived back at his residence at 4 Jefferson Crossing.

-- At 1910 hours (7:10 pm), Dulos' device traveled to the area of Albany Avenue in the north end of Hartford.

This is a 1 Hour and 36 minutes of Unaccounted For time.

You would think they wanted to get rid of the bloody contractor bags as quickly as possible, but yet, they waited 96 minutes? AT 4JC?

We Know from AW2 that Fd had to call MT back to 80MS for the hide and seek with EE's red truck.

What IF the reason they left 80MS and arrived back at 4JC at 5:34 pm, was to Drop Off MT's vehicle at 4JC and then proceeded Directly to the disposal location, together?

This gives Fd/MT 96 minutes to travel 46 minutes for disposal and another 23 minutes to arrive at Albany Ave at 7:10 pm for a total of 69 minutes, which leaves them 27 minutes in between the 2 locations to dispose of the body if they did so on Hwy 190 Veterans Bridge in Suffield. The 27 minutes may also include additional travel minutes due to traffic conditions on the holiday weekend.

Could this be the reason WHY Bowman put Concrete Walls around MT just before her Depo in the Civil Case?

Did MT Finally tell Bowman the Truth and she is up to her neck in the physical disposal of JFd's body and not just the trash run on Albany Ave?

In Addition.
The Jamaican Bakery is on the North side of Albany Ave and therefore the flow of traffic would be West toward Avon instead of toward Hartford.

Any chance we Know Which Direction the CCTV footage shows Fd's Ford Raptor was traveling on it's Albany Ave extra curricular activities on the evening of Friday, May 24th?

IF Fd/MT returned from a body disposal, north or east of Hartford, they would then be facing the correct direction of West when they stopped in front of the Jamaican Bakery on Albany Ave.

Otherwise, IF they were traveling East Toward Hartford when they stopped, Fd would have had to walk across the street or turn left into a side street so as to have the truck facing the correct direction for the traffic flow. You know, because Fd did not want to get a ticket for breaking the law.

Is it Possible that Fd/MT turned their phones Off when they arrived at 4JC at 5:34 pm and then turned them back on at 7:10 pm on Albany Ave?

IMO.
Oh, CT Grammy, it has been so long since I looked at those AW, you have my head spinning. Can't reply in a coherent way. Will have to look at it tomorrow. There is those missing minutes in NC but it was already explained, maybe by you, about how long it would have taken to get JD cell disposed of in Waverly and that would have accounted for all the time.
ETA: If JD cell was actually disposed of in the pond, it had to be done after FD arrived back in Farmington. Maybe that is why the reservoir searches were taken so seriously.

Last edited:

AW1

In Addition.

IMO.

Could be....could well be.

AW1

In Addition.

IMO.

WOW! Lots of good thought in this post. (and all the other excellent posts I've read the last two days!) You have really shifted the paradigm. I do hope LE has thought this through also.

As smug as FD has been about the fact he seems to know that JFd will never be found, I've feared she was under concrete or off Long Island or out in the Atlantic. It's so frustrating that her body hasn't been found.

I would love to see an arrest on January 8th...before the NP side show after the short hearing and the attempt to move the custody hearing, etc. to juvenile court. That, IMO, will be a fiasco.

Here's to miracles and movement in the investigation and prosecution of this case....and Justice for Jennifer and the her family and children. MOO..IMO

Fd knows she isn’t going to be found-I am confident that he (and his little church-going helper) cut her up and disappeared her. Oh-IMO, MOO, totally MOO
MOO agree with you. That’s probably why mt led LE on the wold goose chase- buying time for the body to completely disappear - maybe in a barrel on a truck leaving from a location near Albany Ave and headed for some toxic waste dump in another state, or dumped in a barrel or vat of chemicals or disposed of with help from a third person who could possibly be a relative of mt or fd. The cruelty they are capable of is something we could probably never even imagine.

Fd knows she isn’t going to be found-I am confident that he (and his little church-going helper) cut her up and disappeared her. Oh-IMO, MOO, totally MOO

I am on the fence about this but leaning towards him not dismembering her.
Since I have witnessed Fd's delusion throughout this case I think he could be equally delusional about how well he disposed of her body. He thinks he is the best at everything.

AW1

In Addition.

IMO.

Thank you for this well thought out post. The timeline does allow for the remains to possibly be Jennifer.

IDK how it could be Jennifer after all this time. I don't think the body would even be recognizable as a woman. Sorry, hated writing this.

I got to thinking about this a little more because I was remembering Laci Peterson was found months later and if I remember correctly they were able to identify her remains as female. So then I googled rate of decomp in water and the articles were making me ill so I gave up. But, if I read enough it does seem water can actually slow down the decomposition of a body.

Whatever happened to the crazy allegation made by NP on FD’s behalf that Jennifer stole scads of Fd’s money? That never came up in the civil hearing. I guess that is what gag orders are made for-the lies that NP and FD are inclined to tell; this, if NP asks again why one is necessary, should be the response.

Whatever happened to the crazy allegation made by NP on FD’s behalf that Jennifer stole scads of Fd’s money? That never came up in the civil hearing. I guess that is what gag orders are made for-the lies that NP and FD are inclined to tell; this, if NP asks again why one is necessary, should be the response.

It's all just smoke and mirrors.

I think another aspect of him wanting to dismiss the divorce is exerting control even after JF is dead. If it’s dismissed, he finally “wins.” He would never allow her to have a say or seek independence without him. My opinion only.

I am on the fence about this but leaning towards him not dismembering her.
Since I have witnessed Fd's delusion throughout this case I think he could be equally delusional about how well he disposed of her body. He thinks he is the best at everything.
Anybody who leaves all the evidence that FD has left and spends 2 hours at a crime scene is not the best at ANYTHING!

For a while I tried to keep track of the "stories" that NP created since he became "counsel" to Fd. Besides the one about stolen money, NP floated the heroin addict story, the serious mental problems suggestions (continuing), the serious medical illness, and the best, she received medical care in July. If NP were "ungagged," I can't imagine the number of "stories" that he could have created at this point. UGH!

In an early article about advocacy for Fd published in the Stamford Advocate, an attorney Maddox stated the following:

“But being a zealous advocate does not mean being an irrational advocate. There is a balance between the two. I believe that truly dedicated and competent lawyers are required to be the narrators of our client’s story, but you better be sure your narrative is consistent and it can be substantiated. Not just in the immediate sense, but when you go before a jury, because jurors remember,” said Maddox, who is not involved in the Dulos case. “You have to be very careful about what you put out there and theorizing about a missing mother who has mimicked a piece of fiction and has abandoned her children to live some other life is ultimately not something that is going to favor your client.”
Jennifer Dulos case: Norm Pattis tells author to ‘be gone, girl’

NP and team have fallen into the irrational advocate category. I don't know why Judge Blawie or Attorney Colangelo haven't filed bar complaints against him. I'll be surprised if the Supreme Court upholds the gag order, but hopefully they will offer guidance to the Judge and State's Attorney about helping NP follow the rules. The problem with bar complaints, however, is the length of time it takes to review and settle such claims. The powers that be will just need to have a ream of complaints filled out and ready to send into the State Bar.

And, FWIW, the idea that one is advocating for a client by telling a "story" is offensive to me as a rational adult. Stories are lies that small children tell to explain broken lamps and missing cookies.

P.S. NP always looks for the juror who doesn't remember or hasn't any knowledge of the case at hand. Where in CT will he find that juror?

IMO...MOO

In Addition.

IMO.
RSBM: Too much to respond to and still too much, LOL! Hope you don't mind.
1. Looked at AW again. Yes, is vague about the 7:10 phone traveling to Hartford. No mention of surveillance on video from neighbor like when they returned back to 4JC.
2. There was actual description of what FD was wearing. I wonder if EE was able to recall what FD was wearing at MS. I think it's possible they did go home to shower and change clothes. You know, that whole DNA thing that FD is so(not)careful about.
3. Is the bakery where the license plates were found at the corner of Garden St?
4. That is GREAT observation on your part about the direction and that FD should be traveling west at that point.
5. However, even if FD initially entered Albany heading East, he would have at some point swung around and headed back.
6. Yes, is possible they turned off their phones at 5:34 and on again at 7:10. Until we find out what time neighbor surveillance sees vehicles come in and out, we can only surmise. BUT, LE knows!
7. By the same token, AW only says that the phones traveled to 4JC at 5:34. As you say, 2 vehicles at MS. AW does not say whether both vehicles went back to 4JC. Mmmmm. MT could have went there by herself and had possession of both phones. Probably not turned off because, you know, LE is too stupid to know that people don't always carry their phones when they are committing a crime. FD could have left directly from MS with JD body and then returned to do the garbage run with MT.
8. Also interesting that the AW says the run took place between Biltmore and Edwards streets and that the disposal was done along a 4 mile stretch. It is only 2 miles one way between those locations so maybe there was dumping done in both directions accounting for the 4 miles given in the AW.
9. Biltmore is the first street that would have been encountered if FD was driving directly from 4JC. Something tells me that's where it started but like you say, who knows where the vehicles were between 5:34 and 7:10? LE knows!
10. Your theory could well be right. JD could also have been disposed of directly after FD left MS whenever that was(and MT returning to 4JC with both phones). The neighbor's surveillance will tell all.
Hope that all made sense!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member