Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
“Special Exemptions” is just too vague of a term to use with Dulos. I can’t wait to see what he tries next.
Agree. It's going to be up to the good residents
of Farmington and surrounding area to keep their eyes peeled and report him.
If I were his neighbor or town resident, I certainly wouldn't want an accused murderer
to be freely wandering around my town. Especially one charged with such violence. It IS like having a monster like Charles Manson on the loose.

FD judge today...

Local judge tops bench in Stamford

Q: Are defense lawyers as truthful as they could be?

A: There are lawyers who appear here regularly who might come to me and say, ‘Judge, you ordered a rearrest on so-and-so and this is what happened.’ If I don’t think the lawyer is trying to fool me, I will take the lawyer’s word for it and give the guy a break. Some lawyers don’t tell you the truth or mislead you and others give you the straight story. If I have confidence in the lawyer, I’ll accept their word.

Q: What do you see from the bench that really gets your goat?

A: (Laughs.) I think we discourage people from taking personal responsibility. Second chances are important and we encourage them — we have a dozen pretrial diversionary programs.

That’s good, but... people get so many chances, they begin to think they are bulletproof. We lull them into a false sense of security.

I don’t know where to draw the line, but in our state you have to try very hard to go to prison on your first time out of the box. Unless you commit a homicide or sexual assault or robbery with a weapon, it is very unlikely you will go to prison or get a criminal record at all.
That last line has me scratching my head!

I'm genuinely surprised that NP actually conceded that messing with the memorial was wrong. Even if he tried to excuse it, him admitting that is something I didn't think NP was capable of. Or the truth, since he doesn't seem to be capable of that either.

Just to clarify, the sister is JF's sister, not FD's.

The judge extended the protective order to include and protect more members of JF's family.

JMO

So someone possibly tried to speak to Jennifer’s sister...or maybe there was some concern, based on the children being contacted, that she might be. (I don’t know this to be true, but strongly believe the children were contacted)

So someone possibly tried to speak to Jennifer’s sister...or maybe there was some concern, based on the children being contacted, that she might be. (I don’t know this to be true, but strongly believe the children were contacted)

Personally I believe that if the children were contacted GF and her legal team would have been all over that like white on rice. I do, however, think that if FD can find any area of ambiguity he will use it. Since JFd's sister was not specifically noted in the no contact order I believe he would use that to his advantage. MOO

Norm Pattis not pleased with the ruling to remove the work condition from Dulos’ house arrest exceptions. Says Dulos is on the edge financially and allowing him to work outside the house will let him “right the ship.”
@News12CT

Pattis concedes Dulos shouldn’t have removed a memorial to Jennifer and that’s a technical violation but says a stern talking to should be enough. Asks Judge White to reconsider. White says if he reconsiders, he might raise the bond.
@News12CT

@_ShannonMiller

What he did was stupid.” Judge tells court in addressing Dulos’ decision to remove items from memorial for Jennifer. Pattis says items were put there to taunt Dulos.
Unbelievable! “right the ship”? A “stern talking to”?
Is he nuts? FD is not a child, he’s a murderer and nothing is going to save the sinking ship he’s on! And seriously, is he really building more houses? Are the orders just pouring in for him? And if he was really on the “edge financially”, how does he continue to make bail? :mad:

Personally I believe that if the children were contacted GF and her legal team would have been all over that like white on rice. I do, however, think that if FD can find any area of ambiguity he will use it. Since JFd's sister was not specifically noted in the no contact order I believe he would use that to his advantage. MOO

They were on it actually, which is why Colangelo requested that the judge order that no contact with the children be made, by either Fd or someone on his behalf. Actually, now that I think of it, I believe Colangelo did refer to an attempt to contact at least one of the children.

just a little funny...vibing playing with knives gettin real for ole Patty Wack--

Pattis also told Judge White that a man had sneaked into Dulos’ home, recorded him and tried to sell the footage.

The judge told Pattis that if he asked one more time to reconsider the bond conditions, he’d raise Dulos’ bond.

Fotis Dulos pleads not guilty, remains out on bond, under strict house arrest

yo FD---don't drop the soap

FD is being taunted by flowers? Is he for real?

I wonder if JF felt taunted, terrorized and terrified when he materialized in her garage, face to face with the man she feared, as she tried to escape his rage, injured and bleeding (as the blood droplets on the RR suggest) before succumbing to the man who once pretended to love her?

JMO

Every resident of Farmington - of Connecticut- should tie a purple ribbon on their mailbox.

I'm genuinely surprised that NP actually conceded that messing with the memorial was wrong. Even if he tried to excuse it, him admitting that is something I didn't think NP was capable of. Or the truth, since he doesn't seem to be capable of that either.

Yes, I guess Fotis stooped so low that even Pattis was offended - that’s saying something.

“Special Exemptions” is just too vague of a term to use with Dulos. I can’t wait to see what he tries next.

He has a monitoring system that is supposed to alert when he is not in his home. His appointed parole/supervised release officer should be granting or denying requests to leave the home. This person approved a trip to Stop and Shop and allowed him out. He is tracked everywhere he goes even when given permission to be out. The big question is how does a Stop and Shop trip relate to work. What does the store have that helps him to get is properties ready to sell. Was he buying trash bags for the sticks?

I hope his appointed parole/supervised release officer also now has the message that he can't go out to the store or work. While this is all the doing of this murderous being, there are people who are supervising his release that are allowing him to go out. He was clearly out with their permission. That should be addressed in their chain of command.

HIs inability to contain himself regarding the memorial is a clue to his anger and control issues. I think his lawyer is realizing he has some big issues on his hands if his client can't obey orders, revealing just how he operates to another court and across the front pages of the news-- internet and print.

What a crock! He shouldn’t be allowed out in public, period! Every grocery store now does deliveries.

Unless it’s an emergency and he needs to go to the ER then he can dial 911. Absolutely no need for him to leave the house (which is generous enough as is!) since when does a murderer get house arrest anyway???

This is a dangerous man who taunted and premeditated his wife’s murder. He has plenty of Greeks supporting him morally and financially. What makes one think that JD’s family is safe from them??
He thinks he’s above the law and will do anything! He is beyond dangerous. CT judges are insane!

BTW if any locals want to build up on JD’s memorial, I will happily donate money through Paypal.

God bless Gloria Farber and may she continue in good health and strength to fight on and live to see justice served for her beautiful daughter.

So.... who is surfing JF's facebook pages? FD himself? His family, from the comfort of Greece?

I hope hope hope they're following along here too.

JUSTICE FOR JENNIFER
JUSTICE FOR JENNIFER
JUSTICE FOR JENNIFER
JUSTICE FOR JENNIFER

Let it ring in their ears.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online