Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #41

Status
Not open for further replies.
Danbury v. Foregroup,etc
122.00 01/29/2020 P PROPOSED ORDER
Document.gif
newred.gif

-Receiver of Rents

http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentInquiry/DocumentInquiry.aspx?DocumentNo=18599436
Regarding the Sturbridge Hill Road address, New Canaan
jmo

<modsnip: quoted post was removed>

I think he was blindsided by the emergency bond hearing, and he also knew there was no hope to secure more money (and he knew his bond was secured on fraudulent inf0).

While he might have had a contingency suicide plan, I don't think he had firm plans until that very morning. He made some last-minute attempts to secure another bondsman, which tells me he wasn't suicidal in the general sense, but only when all efforts to obtain money didn't work. It was then that he made the decision, and I don't think it was a scheme or an escape attempt - I think he meant it.

My hunch is he called NP that morning and either couldn't get through (NP was in D.C. with another client) or was rebuffed in some way - or felt like it. All hope for continued legal maneuvering to keep him out of jail and to keep his fraudulent finances from the public was gone. So he decided to be gone too.

Speculation.

jmo
I agree. He had the plan in advance, which is clear by the hose, blocking the garage, etc. The timing of it IMO was most likely the result of that bond getting yanked. Did he intend to actually die? Hard to say, but I believe the answer is yes.

Who knows, though? A guy like Dulos is always looking for an angle. He could have just as easily used this attempt as part of a larger escape effort. Will LE find an Escape Script at his home? Nothing would surprise me about this man. I continue to believe it is all about control for this man, by any means necessary.

Last edited by a moderator:
Police Lt. Timothy McKenzie said Farmington police investigators are returning to Dulos’ 4 Jefferson Crossing home Wednesday morning to continue their investigation. McKenzie would not specifically say what the probe is about, but it appears to be tied to Dulos’ attempted suicide
Farmington police had been at the house Tuesday and suspended their investigation overnight, he said. Crews returned Wednesday morning and McKenzie said Farmington police borrowed Newington police’s mobile command center.
There were police vehicles at the house overnight simply to guard the scene, which is a common practice for ongoing investigations.
McKenzie said early Wednesday morning he could not give any additional information, and that he also has no information about Dulos’ medical status.
Fotis Dulos remains in critical condition after attempted suicide as police return to Farmington home Wednesday morning

I get the feeling they might try to spin this into an attempted murder on FD.

<modsnip: quoted post was modsnipped>

We have a puzzle with 10,000 pieces so if someone can put it together in a different way and still have the picture be correct then all I say is "ready, set, go"!

I would be curious to see a well crafted scenario BASED ON EVIDENCE to say that none of the 3 individuals charged so far had anything to do with the murder of JFd.

We know 'ole Atty. P. is out to create reasonable doubt and yet all he has managed to come up with are theories worthy of his client Alex Jones IMO and he is nowhere with alternative theories and his alibis have simply evaporated IMO.

Thing is that the available evidence from now 3 AWs for Fd and MT and 1 AW for KM IMO needs to be part of the equation in terms of putting the puzzle together.

The mountain of evidence is growing and will no doubt be quite large by the time these cases hit the courtroom for trial IMO.

<modsnip>

MOO

Last edited by a moderator:
I get the feeling they might try to spin this into an attempted murder on FD.

They can spin away, but the timing is too telling ie. suicide. He knew today was the very last day that he would breathe air outside of prison.

No way murder. Plus, if one hated him enough to murder him, they would make sure he suffered, as did his victim. Just my opinion however!

Fox just reported a few of his relatives, a sister and someone else, are on their way from Greece

Wonder if they are just keeping him alive until family arrives?

Kinda sounds like it to me, his chances of survival appear to be very unlikely given the amount of time they worked on him, the initial COD that was reported and the 4 hours from garage to hospital

I wonder what kind of “word salad” we’ll be treated to, when Fd’s family comes here? If/when he dies, it’s likely to be a gigantic hubbub to get him shipped back to Greece, on someone else’s dime, for the funeral they think he deserves (unlike the one that Jennifer got)

Don’t under estimate np.I could explain away almost everything in a way that is mostly unbelievable in light of the evidence.how ever could it sway one juror that’s all it would take! You could fire away and I could give you answers but I don’t think it would wise to give the defense this info.since we all believe that they watch this thread for useful info!
@Woodswarrior, Welcome!

I am alternatively disgusted, angry, fed up and highly annoyed by 'ole Atty. P. but I absolutely don't underestimate his ability to attempt to create reasonable doubt. My issues of whether he is giving his client here solid and competent representation is another issue entirely and not really what I think you are referring to in your OP.

The thing though is that with all the wild Atty. P. theories (I've been able to count 6 major ones) none that I can see appear plausible given the evidence presented in the AWs.

I'm absolutely open to hearing how you would 'explain away almost everything' presented so far by the State as evidence against the 3 people charged.

We've now spent 40 threads talking about the evidence and theories and so there is a large group of folks here that I'm sure would love nothing more than to hear yours now.

You don't have to present a complete theory but perhaps pick a piece of something presented as evidence and go from there. I have to admit to being quite curious as to what you will come up with!

MOO

As FD clings, I can envision Atropos, with her shears in her hand, smiling sweetly before she cuts that thread...

*inserts quote from my favorite movie: (paraphrased)
Whoo-hoo-hoo, It just so happens that FD here is only MOSTLY dead. There's a big difference between mostly dead and all dead. Mostly dead is slightly alive. With all dead, well, with all dead there's usually only one thing you can do.

Inigo Montoya : What's that?

Miracle Max : Go through his clothes and look for loose change.”

sorry. Not sorry

I almost snorted my tea, reading this!

They can spin away, but the timing is too telling ie. suicide. He knew today was the very last day that he would breathe air outside of prison.

No way murder. Plus, if one hated him enough to murder him, they would make sure he suffered, as did his victim. Just my opinion however!
I agree this wasn't murder. If someone wanted to murder him, wouldn't they wait until after a conviction? Find a way to off him behind bars? Sorry to be so violent in thoughts, but I would think someone who wanted him dead would also take pleasure in seeing him ruined and humiliated in court. With his death, FD avoided that public humiliation.

Everything points to suicide, imo.

jmo

I wonder what kind of “word salad” we’ll be treated to, when Fd’s family comes here? If/when he dies, it’s likely to be a gigantic hubbub to get him shipped back to Greece, on someone else’s dime, for the funeral they think he deserves (unlike the one that Jennifer got)

Also, I was thinking about 'keeping him alive' so his family can say goodbye, who the fk is he - to get to say goodbye to anyone (or vice versa), he was out on bond for murder, jobless, seemingly penniless, and had no custody of his 5 children...

As another also...I hope the children do not have to go 'say goodbye' to dear-old-half-dead-daddy in some maudlin scene at the hospital..they certainly didn't get to say goodbye to their mother..thanks to Dad..

Or the one he gave his mother. The one that disrespected her religion and cultural traditions of respect.

Just a guess, but I think he just had one very long day and he found out that he rather than his client had become the story and he just didn't want to respond.

So many questions about how Atty. P. and Pattisville handled what happened today in terms of communicating with their client.

Fd from what we can gather from the sketchy timeline was in his garage for at least the hour before he was supposed to be in Court today trying to kill himself.

At what point did Atty Smith or other member of Pattisville reach out to Fd this am. Atty Smith was in Stamford well in advance of hearing so at what point might he have called Fd. Could Pattisville not have deployed an intern to pick up and deliver their client to Court? Where is Cowboy Hat person or Holy Cross Intern?

Also, where are the Court monitors in all this too? They knew the appearance was scheduled. They had to have approved the movement today to Stamford. The monitor tracks in real time. Did nobody from the monitoring company actually track their client in real time or verify that he left 4Jx and arrived in Stamford?

If you think about the idea that nobody seemed to be looking for Fd until about noon time today.

What is stunning is that instead of attempting to kill himself, had Fd gotten into a plane at the local airfield he could have been pretty close to Canada by the time anyone was looking for him for not showing up in Stamford. This I find stunning because it shows me that nobody is really watching these folks with the bracelets. What is the point of real time knowledge if nobody is watching it?

Watching the chaos play out today it all seemed to be a bit loosey goosey IMO on the part of the CSP too. Wouldn't we think that CSP had eyes on 4Jx this am to verify when Fd left or at least checked in with the bracelet monitors?

IDK, it all seems a tad bit lax or relaxed or inept or whatever word you want to tag on it to me.

I'm sure that the new Judge we saw the other day with the pithy vocabulary that called the Fd decision to remove the memorial to JFd 'stupid' will have another choice word for the CSP folks and bracelet monitors today! I do hope we get to hear from this Judge tomorrow!

Hearing is set for 2 pm tomorrow.

Dulos bond hearing set for Wednesday
Okay, so if bond is revoked, do they wheel him back into jail cell, or at least the prison infirmary? IMO, he certainly should be. But then, this is CT we’re talking about and they seem to enjoy coddling their criminals. Yeah, they’ll probably out him up in a private nursing home with all of the bells and whistles he has become accustomed to.
They treat him like a celebrity!

I think the medical team responded like they would with any other suicide case.

Surely people don't want medical personal to decide whom to give treatment to, withholding care if they don't approve of the patient?

jmo

This. Yes. Thank you! Medical staff are treating patients. Any one of the who makes a decision about what kind of treatment is provided would need to be fired and sued because they are not to judge. They are to treat. And for all the years I've worked in healthcare it is 100% accurate. I've been involved in mass casualty situations and we didn't know the good guys from the bad guys and it did not matter.

Okay, so if bond is revoked, do they wheel him back into jail cell, or at least the prison infirmary? IMO, he certainly should be. But then, this is CT we’re talking about and they seem to enjoy coddling their criminals. Yeah, they’ll probably out him up in a private nursing home with all of the bells and whistles he has become accustomed to.
They treat him like a celebrity!

He’ll in up at Whiting with the abusive nurses Pattis defended.

IMO:

FD is just upset that in retrospect he wasted the getting hit by a car/ pushed down steps mode of murder on his Mother and realizes now he should have played nice in the family home offed J in a less obvious way thus being the mourning husband from the comfort of the family home and trust fund.

Claus von Bulow style

But NP is no Alan Dershowitz

Dominick Dunne on Claus Von Bülow, the Fifth Avenue Socialite Accused of Trying to Off His Heiress Wife

all imo

I am of your opinion totally...there was another way for FD to get what he really wanted, all JD daddy money, her dead and custody of those 5 children, with FD playing the grieving widower to the hilt, then moved MT and her daughter in...

For someone who thought he was so smart he really the bed with the abusive, aggressive stance telling JD - Hey, I have a GF and we are all going to live under your father roof, his money solely pays for, and our 5 children and MT child going to the private school your inheritance pays for...

FD was so arrogant and so outrageous - he needed to dominate - never thinking JD would leave, take her kids and her money..then her Mommy tying him up legally and on financial hooks for YEARS..

FD could have done anything 'accidental' to her, like running over his mother and yes the CVB 'accidental OD" .. and gotten everything he came for; all her daddy's money...

IMHO, I don't think FD really cared what became of the kids if he couldn't showcase them in some way, aka if they did not become water ski or snow ski champions or a Tom Brady type..he would have discarded them one by one, but trust he was going to take their money...

I am curious about the fact that Fd had to go scrambling around for a new bail bondsman-Matuzick from Capitol Bail Bonds said Fd called him shortly before 10:00am yesterday. Is this not something that the lawyer’s office should doing? I mean, don’t they get paid for this? Nevermind that Fd is probably not still paying them, but they are still engaged in the process of defending him. This, along with the fact that he was left on his own to make his way to court, is telling me that there is some kind of problem between Fd and the law office. Something is out of the ordinary here, with an accused murderer.

I am curious about the fact that Fd had to go scrambling around for a new bail bondsman-Matuzick from Capitol Bail Bonds said Fd called him shortly before 10:00am yesterday. Is this not something that the lawyer’s office should doing? I mean, don’t they get paid for this? Nevermind that Fd is probably not still paying them, but they are still engaged in the process of defending him. This, along with the fact that he was left on his own to make his way to court, is telling me that there is some kind of problem between Fd and the law office. Something is out of the ordinary here, with an accused murderer.
Isn't it up to the defendant to figure out their finances? I wouldn't think lawyers are responsible to line up money for how they will be paid or how bond will be secured. Their job is legal representation, not fund finders.

I've never seen a case like this so I don't know, but I think FD was on his own to secure a new bond that wasn't based on fraud....and he couldn't.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member