Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #45

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe the Judge should require MT to provide to him all appointments she has made with date, time, contact person, address and phone number, plus all work receipts of sales. We do not to see this, but the Judge does....because MT lawyer said she HAD TO GET a job, but now she has one? Lies again.

@MarissaAlter

Troconis next hearing, when her attorney will argue moving the case to Hartford, will be 3/20–not 3/3 as said during this hearing.

The reason it’s not 3/3 is bec the next hearing in the Fotis Dulos case has been pushed back from next week to 3/3. And the court doesn’t want them on the same days.
@News12CT

Yep...I can see her making her ankle swell as much as possible....her doctor parents would know how to do this. Then go get the monitor adjusted.....go home, get the other hidden passport, slip off the bracelet and gone...get on a friends jet that does not have to go through all check points....flee to a country that has no extradition with the US. I see it happening....JMOO

I know we cannot research her daughter....but IMO and thinking out loud. MT lives in CT....dad lives in Venezuela, thought from past reports here daughter lived with dad during school year, why now is daughter going to school in NY? Why has MT made all these comments about picking daughter up at airport if daughter is in NY? My mind is spinning with so many questions....JMOMT...just my own mind thinking
In the scheme of things, does it really matter where her daughter is? I can understand why she may not be in CT, but she should still be able to see her mother.

Did they rule on change of venue to Hartford or wasn't "Dog Bite" prepared to discuss the motion?

Ongoing disappointment with State here, why weren't passports picked up when she was first arrest now nearly 6 months AGO?

Unbelievable IMO.

MOO

Colagnelo is horrible. It's disgusting to me that he got a promotion.

I believe the Judge should require MT to provide to him all appointments she has made with date, time, contact person, address and phone number, plus all work receipts of sales. We do not to see this, but the Judge does....because MT lawyer said she HAD TO GET a job, but now she has one? Lies again.
she would provide it to her probation officer, not the judge.

This is the only online info I could find. Wonder how this "fiduciary", CH, got on it. The district is Farmington/Burlington.

Case Lookup

Case data is available from January 5, 2011 to present. Searches may yield cases prior to 2011, but the database is incomplete prior to that time.

Additional case information is available in the following ways:

• The fiduciary's contact information is available by clicking on the case number.
FOR ANY ADDITIONAL INFORMATION, CONTACT THE COURT DIRECTLY.
  • The Probate Court's contact information is available by clicking on the district name that appears with the case.
We are currently experiencing an issue where the case look up feature is not accurately reporting the attorney of record on the case. Please call the court to determine the contact information for any attorney.

Fotis Dulos

Case Number: PD1020-00059

Decedent Estate Regular

Date Filed: 01/31/2020

Fiduciary:

CHRISTOPHER HUG
280 TRUMBULL STREET
HARTFORD, CT 06103

Phone: (860)275-8294

Case Lookup

DBM

Things were happening rapidly, but I thought MT's attorney said something about handing over an expired Venezuelan passport and Colangelo said "this is the first I've heard of it" before the Judge ordered all passports handed over.

Post #660 related the reports from Fox61 happening in real time.
seems to me that perhaps Colangelo has not been paying attention. There's alot he hasn't heard before. Did he have to do any campaigning for his new position or did he just have to apply for it?

She used to post pics of herself sewing and staring at swatches.
No one is going to welcome or have the likes of a possible murderer into their home who’s wearing an ankle bracelet to show them swatches of fabric .

What a bunch of baloney .

She has no “clients” except maybe her sister.
Besides , Anyone can get fabric at Calico Corner . She’s not a decorator so, no one is going to buy random fabric from her when she can’t provide a service to go with it .

I thought Her job Was in “Real Estate” at Fore , Rugs now ..this?

She should have had to provide her tax returns to show how much fabric she has sold in the last 3 years and how many “clients” she has ..
Moo

Last edited:

Correct, with a 'traveling-fabric-swatch-showing job' she can literally travel as many miles as she would like to; without verification of time, date, travel distance to each appointment...she's basically OFF of house arrest with her traveling swatch job...

Oh, my client is only free at 11 pm, I had to 'work' to show her a swatch of fabric...:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Correct, with a 'traveling-fabric-swatch-showing job' she can literally travel as many miles as she would like to; without verification of time, date, travel distance to each appointment...she's basically OFF of house arrested with her traveling swatch job...

Oh, my client is only free at 11 pm, I had to 'work' to show her a swatch of fabric...:rolleyes:

Again I hop the Judge has proof of her employment, name of company, even if it is hers....show the license etc. Just do,not go,by her word of mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dont4get