Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #45

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jennifer wrote checks back to FORE for babysitting (as if it were her bill from the marital money rather than their bill). If she were paying it, why not just write checks directly? It’s a weird arrangement that I can’t even conceptualize as a tax cheat, because the same amount came in as went out, right? But it was one of the many ways that Dulos showed that he and FORE were one and the same; any corporation that is really part of an individual loses its separate liability. I haven’t read the civil docs, but it could be that’s what Weinstein was working to establish or established. (I’m not sure how far down that path he wanted to go, however, because they were still married and Fotis was a dick who didn’t pay bills.)

Judge Heller verified in her order of custody that Fd was a 'dead beat' dad and had paid $0 to his children since JFd left 4Jx in 2017. This is in contrast to paying MT a salary at FORE and paying for her travel, car, expenses and those of her daughter. I believe this to be a VERY Important issue as to what the Fd financial priorities were during this period of time when he was arguing with Judge Heller to get MT access to the Dulos children and Judge Heller wasn't having any of it. IMO Fd was attempting to write JFd out of the lives of his children and simply have them view MT as their new 'mother' and FD was willing to give up access to his children for nearly 10 months whilst he was having this futile tantrum of disagreement with Judge Heller and Jfd.

We see over and over again where Fd doesn't seem to deal with 'what is' or even 'what's in the past', he boxes up those issues and those people and simply moves on.

The treatment of MT to me is probably one of the best examples of this compartmentalisation in the mind of Fd. Fd used MT as his mistress and 'fun buddy' and travelled extensively with her/her daughter for years. But MT was tossed like a piece of trash when she was no longer accessible and the newer younger model mistress Anna Curry was installed at the new 'Queen of 4Jx' without missing a beat IMO. Stunning and cold IMO treatment too by Atty. P. who called MT the 'lying lover'.

Fd disposed of MT and wrote her off at around the time she and her family removed her belongings from 4Jx. The pair weren't allowed to speak or have contact (Atty Colangelo is investigating whether they did have contact when they shouldn't have during the period after the no contact order was put into place).

Can you imagine the rage of MT who got sucked into the dream of being the lifelong 'Queen of 4Jx' and who was front and centre and an integral component of the murder of JFd when she saw and heard about the arrival of the younger model Anna Curry who got the white BMW M3?

Did Fotis pay himself a salary? Michelle could have been paid their couple money, with the expectation that she pays the bills that just can’t be charged to FORE for the both of them, and Fotis thus avoids having the income to pay to support his own children.
Yes @Ruminations, the example of what you describe here was discussed extensively in the Civil Trial.

We never got total clarity on how the Dulos' managed their finances but it SEEMED IMO that JFd for the most part paid for everything from babysitting to school and special activities. It was unclear that Fd paid for any of the household expenses and when you look at the ongoing commentary from the Greek Family it appears that first he supported his parents moving from Greece to Avon/Canton and then he supported his family and friends back in Greece when the downturn hit them hard. We know that Fd did pay back FIL up until the time of FIL death in 2017 and then he stopped paying back the existing loans or interest or mortgage payment due on 4Jx.

I think many here have referred to Fd and really nothing more than a 'gigolo' whose lifestyle was financed by a much wealthier wife. Frankly, I don't think this characterisation is that far off reality based on what we heard in Family Court. We also know that Fd paid MT a salary ($120,000/yr it is believed) and also paid for all her travel and that of her daughter. We don't know precisely how much money JFd 'reimbursed' Fd for household expenses and where this money went. We do know that the Chubb checks referenced in AW3 eventually made their way into Fd personal checking account and no doubt ended up in the pocket of Pattisville. We know that Fd cash contribution to his last FAUX bail bond was $1,000. Perhaps he was tapped out at his death. We know that the idea of the Greek Benefactor was just a ruse and that this most likely was just Fd repatriating cash he had squirrelled away over the years.

We don't yet know the role of Anna Curry in FD finances or the outcome of the FAUX Bail Bond which was fraudulent. It appears that she had worked not as an asset manager for the past 6 years but she certainly had expertise in this area and could no doubt assist FD in hiding cash.

We know that MT was present at FORE and with FD during a time when hiding assets and certainly cash was a priority. We saw the MT role in the 123 Hunter transaction which was discussed extensively in Family Court and where the loan officer Sue Morin took the 5th when deposed in Family Court.

We don't know the extent of the cash or assets sent to 'sister' Rena but she lists herself as a FORE employee since 2004 and said she was instrumental in the setup and operation of the business. So far as we know Rena was NEVER deposed by Atty Weinstein.

We have Andreas Tout mentioned in AW3 and this brings in the issue of shipping and global transport which is his area of expertise. AW3 doesn't mention precisely where LE is going with their evidence as it relates to Andreas Tout. Previously we had seen Andreas Tout brother Yannis involved with loans made to Fd for real estate.

Still lots of questions and still lots of people about whom we have little information.

MOO

Last edited:
Fotis Dulos' ex-girlfriend pleads not guilty to conspiring to murder his wife | Daily Mail Online

Some as yet unseen video of the post Court Appearance and photos not yet seen.

-------------------------------------

Quotes from article:

Police say Troconis and Fotis were recorded on surveillance cameras when he threw out trash bags in Hartford on the same day Jennifer disappeared.

The bags contained clothing, zip ties and other items that tested positive for Jennifer's DNA, cops said.

Troconis repeatedly gave conflicting information to investigators in interviews, cops say. She is accused of lying about seeing Fotis on the morning Jennifer was last seen.

Schoenhorn recently indicated he may challenge the admissibility of those interviews because there may have been a language barrier. Troconis' first language is Spanish. For the first time in court today, a Spanish interpreter was provided to her.

Prosecutor Richard Colangelo Jr. said that he was investigating whether Troconis had violated a court order by contacting Fotis through third parties before his death.

Troconis is scheduled to appear in court again on March 20.

Troconis' not-guilty plea comes after Fotis' legal team was reported to be gearing up for a battle against the Jennifer's mother over control of his assets.

Fotis’ attorney Norm Pattis and Gloria Farber, 50, are both in the process of filing probate estates. Farber is filing the probate as she is one of Fotis' closest living relatives and she has been taking care of the couple's children since Jennifer disappeared on May 24, the Hartford Courant reports. Fotis is not thought to have left a will naming an executor or a beneficiary.

Police were called after a moving van was spotted at Fotis' home after his family was accused of taking furniture, the New Haven Register reported. Farber's attorney Richard Weinstein has asked a judge to prohibit anyone from taking the Fotis' personal belongings from the house until an administrator is named.

MTcourt.png

Michelle Troconis' lawyer says it is unfair her bail conditions are so strict | Daily Mail Online

Quotes from article:

Troconis was living with Fotis Dulos when his estranged wife vanished last May. The pair were charged first with evidence tampering and then with murdering Jennifer in January.

Troconis was not charged with murder but with conspiracy to commit murder.

Authorities believe Fotis lay in wait for his estranged wife at her home in New Canaan, Connecticut, last May then attacked her in her garage.

Her body has never been found but police say there was evidence of pools of Jennifer's blood in her garage that someone had tried to clean up.

Her car was later found and authorities think Fotis used it to transport her.

They believe he then convinced Troconis and lawyer Kent Mawhinney, then lied to police to give him an alibi.

Troconis has not spoken publicly since her arrest.

In unsealed police records, however, detectives described how she first stood by Fotis then changed her story to admit lying for him.

I would hope that once the Prosecution is aware of the fact that now that Jose Morales is represented by NP, and that KM is in the same cell as Jose Morales, they would take IMMEDIATE steps to move them apart. What a conflict of interest and potentially very dangerous to the legitimacy of the case against KM as it proceeds...loose lips sink ships...JMO
IMO, if Attorney Pattis is involved in communicating with KM through client JM, like a threat to shut up, another reason to charge Attorney Pattis with obstruction. MOO. Disbarment for ethical violations would result from a conviction for obstruction. Who, I wonder, is the third party facilitating communication between Fd and MT, hmmm? MOO.

Fotis Dulos' ex-girlfriend Michelle Troconis appears in court | Daily Mail Online

Quotes from article:
smilingfamily.png
Source: Daily Mail

Fotis Dulos' ex-girlfriend who is said to have turned on him and admitted to police that she made up his alibi in the case of his missing estranged wife went before a judge in Connecticut on Friday.

Michelle Troconis was dating Dulos when his estranged wife Jennifer vanished in May.

Both she and Dulos have been charged with evidence tampering in Jennifer's disappearance, after allegedly dropping trash bags off at various locations on the night Jennifer vanished which were later tested for her DNA.

Troconis at first told police that she was with Dulos on the morning Jennifer disappeared but in a later interview, she allegedly confessed that she had lied.

Girlfriend of missing Connecticut woman's husband is asked to NOT attend daughter's graduation | Daily Mail Online

Article from June 18, 2019:

EXCLUSIVE: Girlfriend of missing Connecticut mom's estranged husband was told to stay away from daughter's graduation by her $70k-a-year boarding school after being charged in connection with the disappearance
  • Fotis Dulos' live-in girlfriend Michelle Troconis was asked not to attend the graduation ceremony at her daughter's elite private school in Connecticut
  • A source told DailyMailTV: 'They sent out a letter and didn't allow Michelle to come to the graduation ceremonies. They want to keep it very hush-hush'
  • The 44-year-old has been charged in connection with the disappearance of Fotis Dulos' estranged wife Jennifer Dulos, who has been missing since May 24
  • Troconis and her daughter had been living with Fotis Dulos at his mansion in Farmington after his estranged wife and children moved out in June 2017
  • On Thursday, Fotis Dulos was seen jogging near his home where he has returned to live after being freed Tuesday on $500,000 bail
  • The source said: 'At the moment, Fotis is completely isolated from everyone. He's been unable to talk to Michelle or her daughter, who he loves very much'

Troconis has been staying at a hotel in the area with her family, who have flown in from Florida to support her. She is also wearing an ankle monitor and surrendered her passport after being freed on bail on June 3.

Fotis Dulos' girlfriend moves out of his Connecticut home | Daily Mail Online

For timeline purposes the MT move out date from 4Jx was October, 2019 at which time Anna Curry was already present at 4Jx.

• Michelle Troconis, 44, moved her belongings out of the home she shared with Fotis Dulos, 52, in Farmington, Connecticut earlier this month
  • The news came as Troconis faced Stamford Superior Court briefly on Friday for a pre-trial hearing
  • She is charged with evidence tampering in relation to the disappearance of Dulos' estranged wife Jennifer
  • Dulos is also charged with evidence tampering but he has denied any involvement in Jennifer's disappearance
  • The mother-of-five vanished on May 24 after dropping her children at school

Girlfriend of Jennifer Dulos' husband has a lovechild with Argentinian Olympic skier | Daily Mail Online

Connecticut husband who was arrested over the disappearance of mom of five Jennifer Dulos has a 12-year-old lovechild with a dashing Argentinian Olympic skier
  • Connecticut mother-of-five Jennifer Dulos, 50, disappeared on May 24 after dropping her kids off at school
  • Her estranged husband Fotis Dulos, 51, and his girlfriend Michelle Troconis, 44, were arrested and charged with evidence tampering in connection with the case
  • Dulos and his wife were locked in a bitter legal battle for custody of their twin boys, a twin boy and girl, and a daughter, all aged between eight and 13
  • DailyMail.com can reveal that Troconis was embroiled in a custody case of her own after having a love child with Argentinian Olympic skier Gaston Begue
  • The Venezuelan socialite and former TV host has a 12-year-old daughter with Begue, who was her boss at the time of their 2006 Miami tryst
  • Troconis was released on $500,000 bond and fitted with a GPS ankle monitor while Dulos remains behind bars and the pair are due in court June 11

IMO, if Attorney Pattis is involved in communicating with KM through client JM, like a threat to shut up, another reason to charge Attorney Pattis with obstruction. MOO. Disbarment for ethical violations would result from a conviction for obstruction. Who, I wonder, is the third party facilitating communication between Fd and MT, hmmm? MOO.

What is attorney Pattis’s stake at this point?

A probate judge has appointed attorney Christopher J. Hug, of Robinson + Cole, to sort out Dulos’ affairs, including his assets and debts and then determine how much, if anything, will be left for his five children who have been in Farber’s care since their mother disappeared on May 24.

It is unclear which court will decide permanent custody of the children.

Farmington probate court officials declined to comment on Hug’s appointment. A probate hearing regarding the Dulos estate will be held Tuesday.
Hug is well-versed in probate matters, including contested wills and accountings, according to the law firm’s website. Hug is also a senior adjunct professor of law at Western New England University School of Law, where he has taught a course on probate litigation since 2007, the firm said.
Fotis Dulos’ family vacates home after week of legal sparring

Last edited:
Yes, yes, yes, exactly

That instant you hear your money go from "your" to "our " a huge light bulb should go on to alert you it's a Malignant Narcissist you are dealing with.
It's beyond belief what the sense of entitlement is with these Malignant N. Anecdote: I owned my home free and clear before we ever met. He owned nothing except 2 old trucks, had no savings and rented a small condo unit. He told me that the woman he was living with some years ago had conned him and stolen/ruined his business/cheated him out of their jointly owned home. We had many friends in common and they all vouched for him. I really hate to judge people on their assets or lack thereof. I was sensitive to the fact that he might feel awkward about not being financially secure. Several months before things abruptly ended, we were at a social gathering. He was talking about OUR home and he referred to it as "my house", meaning not OUR house, but HIS house. I looked at him in disbelief and he told me, "you know I meant OUR house, right?" He didn't even believe that it was OUR house. He honestly thought of it as his house only. Thank God, I never put him on the deed. That is because he did alot of cash business and no way would I expose my home to possible IRS issues. I did trust him with all money and that burned me badly. I did my own investigation after he left. I found the woman that he had conned previously. I was also able to verify with a couple contractors that he hid huge sums of money that had been paid to him. Apparently, things did not even conform to the principle of of what's yours is ours and what's mine is mine. The principle in actuality was: what's mine is mine and what's yours is also mine. Will never be involved again with someone who has less than me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member