Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #51

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, is that human remains found at 13:50? (Zoom in). One of the workers looks up at the drone, and then both men stop raking/digging, and have a conversation, and stare over what looks like remains? (I'm not sure though). The drone then flies off and the footage ends.

I hope so!

Imo.
It's so hard to tell..

On Tuesday, Robert Perry, owner of a New Hampshire-based company that specializes in ground penetrating radar to locate unmarked graves, assisted state police in their search. He said afterward that investigators had not discovered any remains but that he would return if needed.

“I check for anomalies in the ground or ground disturbance and there were four areas that I checked that had ground disturbance in it I was looking for some sort of indication like a skull or some bones or something like that, that would give off something on the scan and I saw nothing there at all,” he told FOX 61.

Police return with excavator to Farmington property as they ‘follow up on old leads’ in Jennifer Farber Dulos’ disappearance

Guys, is that human remains found at 13:50? (Zoom in). One of the workers looks up at the drone, and then both men stop raking/digging, and have a conversation, and stare over what looks like remains? (I'm not sure though). The drone then flies off and the footage ends.

I hope so!

Imo.
I was watching that and wondered the same at the same exact time stamp. Interesting the one guy went back to the house and the other two stop what they're doing. Maybe they requested the drone take a hike so if remains were discovered it wouldn't be broadcast live? Just guessing.

EsMBRRrXUAIreDF
EsMBRRpXIAEixJ6

Mike Gearin/nbc
EsMFc8lXMA4gzHv

At which property did they check the septic system a while back-was it Skyview? It didn’t seem like they went to this extreme effort to do it then; I wonder if they do now know something that they only suspected a while back about a possible septic tank disposal?

There you go.

I think he did exactly what we think he did.

Is that a leach field?

JMO

I thought they already checked the septic tank, no? Maybe they should dig it up instead. If the dogs are alerting there, then I'd think Jennifer is there.

They checked this property in May. How is it the dogs didn't alert then?

Gosh, I hope she's there.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members