Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #51

Status
Not open for further replies.
At which property did they check the septic system a while back-was it Skyview? It didn’t seem like they went to this extreme effort to do it then; I wonder if they do now know something that they only suspected a while back about a possible septic tank disposal?
IIRC, they did check the septic system at 80MS very early on... I remember them looking in. Maybe I can find reference to it. I'm not sure why this time would be different, unless they didn't do it particularly thoroughly last time?

ETA: Here we go - https://twitter.com/SpencerSays/status/1135347811871002624

Silver Alert - CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #4 *ARRESTS*

I thought they already checked the septic tank, no? Maybe they should dig it up instead. If the dogs are alerting there, then I'd think Jennifer is there.

They checked this property in May. How is it the dogs didn't alert then?

Gosh, I hope she's there.

MOO
They checked the septic system at one of the other houses but I can’t remember which one; they may have checked this one, too, but not this extensively at all

I have not followed this case at all until now.
Can you clarify what it is you think he did with her?
TIA

I think FD saved his most wicked revenge fantasy, but it was thwarted at Welles.

I think whatever he did, it took time. I think it was more than MT could stomach, which might be why she watched from an upstairs window instead. She said, 'I wasn't cleaning Jennifer." Because IMO FD was.

Field dressing.

A septic burial seems like something he'd find clever, in his perverse mind.

JMO

I think FD saved his most wicked revenge fantasy, but it was thwarted at Welles.

I think whatever he did, it took time. I think it was more than MT could stomach, which might be why she watched from an upstairs window instead. She said, 'I wasn't cleaning Jennifer." Because IMO FD was.

Field dressing.

A septic burial seems like something he'd find clever, in his perverse mind.

JMO
As someone who's never owned a septic system, can you tell me how you think he got her in there? When you say field dressing, do you mean dismemberment then put in the system somehow?

@MarissaAlter

Per drone footage, it appears that a guy is currently digging in the backyard for 80 Mountain Spring Rd—not in the woods where they were digging yesterday & this morning—but a spot between the home & the septic tank. It’s possible the pumper is here to inspect the tank.

They may be taking any soil or other samples to a lab for analysis. Until it comes back no one know of her remains are there as small as they may be.
I do think someone led them to this site.

I've been searching too and just heard a drone was up and just now landed...

EDIT to add....it was too windy and the footage wasn't live and will be on News 8
Yeah, it's suddenly crazy windy here. My neighbor's screen door keeps crashing open. There's little snow flurries that keep drifting through and kicking up the wind. It was sunny and mild a little while ago.

Yeah, it's suddenly crazy windy here. My neighbor's screen door keeps crashing open. There's little snow flurries that keep drifting through and kicking up the wind. It was sunny and mild a little while ago.
The news trucks are still there and everyone is in their cars. I take that to mean more footage is coming and nothing is live at the moment.

(JMO)

Comparison of 80 Mtn in 2016 and where they are currently digging. It looks like there used to be a building there prior to Fore Group renovations.
UF9c6uz.png

(JMO)

Comparison of 80 Mtn in 2016 and where they are currently digging. It looks like there used to be a building there prior to Fore Group renovations.
UF9c6uz.png

Looking at the listing, I see that the property has septic and is connected to a public system for water supply. I wonder if the property once had a well and during the renovations was upgraded to connect to the public water supply. Could that former detached building have been a well house? It seems a little large for that, but perhaps served as a storage shed of some kind as well? In the older photo, the propane tank was behind that detached building, so pipes leading into house for propane and for water from a well may have used parallel trenches?

He made some changes to the system

He added that of the fourteen test pits he dug for the septic systems he did not find ledge. At this time there were no plans to add additional trees along the frontage of the new lots. Attorney Hoheb said he did not have information from the water company regarding extending a water line across the property instead of the roadway but would find out and report back at the next meeting.
https://www.farmington-ct.org/Home/ShowDocument?id=6107
https://www.farmington-ct.org/Home/ShowDocument?id=6477

Septic Tank. Access?
As someone who's never owned a septic system, can you tell me how you think he got her in there? When you say field dressing, do you mean dismemberment then put in the system somehow?
@Alkali13 Hi, I'm not Megnut, but ---
1. Agreeing, field dressing may mean dismemberment, either at site of death or later if/when moved to burial site.

2. But placing an intact, adult human body into septic tank would not necessarily require dismemberment. Depends sizes of body and tank access/hatch. On tank design spec-sheets for single fam residences, I see 20" to 24" opening diameters but IANAEorC (I'm not an engineer or contractor).

For your reading enjoyment ( :eek: ??? :rolleyes:) info & pix of tanks and septic systems. Regardless of type of system, whether conventional, chamber, the tank access covers are similar: often kinda like manhole covers, but may be hinged or detachable, w locking hardware. Types of Septic Systems | US EPA and Septic tank - Wikipedia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname