Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #52

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a kick out of the continuous burden on relationships apart from family and friends.
Is she working on a new beau? Someone with money? Someone who can provide for her in the accustom she is used to?
And the continued burden on defense preparation?
How does that work while she is in Colorado?
Would love to hear how many hours she volunteered at her daughter's school.
After all, the school requested she not attend graduation
Unusual move for a private school in liberal territory
Girlfriend of missing Connecticut woman's husband is asked to NOT attend daughter's graduation | Daily Mail Online
MOO
That makes me so sad for her daughter. How humiliating. MT is already ruining her life. I was kind of shocked that the school would do that if it’s true, especially if they were getting 70K a year in tuition! Well MT might not have been the one paying that bill though, and even if she was, if her daughter is about to graduate they might not care if they are offensive. Poor girl, graduation day is a big milestone and should be a special day to celebrate with your family. Ugh :mad:

This is unrelated to your post, but I'm replying here to attach the two pdfs that help navigate the 467 pages of publicly released SW's (not a substitute for reading SW's; these just help to find your way around within those 467 pages). I promised you I'd do that this morning.

ETA: The first document summarizes all publicly released SW's by date, earliest to latest. All those signed by a judge on the same date are listed to the right of that date, earliest signed to latest signed.

The second document includes more information from each of the SW's and references the page numbers within the 467 page pdf that each particular SW can be found.

I also promised I'd send the table I did comparing MT's cellphone log and activity log (incl. as exhibits to one of JS's recent motions) to other timelines, but I will send that later today. Every time I analyze that information, I notice something else of interest.

This is such a wonderful summary and must have taken you hours to compile. I notice that on several of the warrants LE acknowledges receipt of information, but does not disclose what they discovered. I remain hopeful that there is information that will be revealed during trial that will make the mystery of the cars and phones clearer for all of us.

Thank you again for sharing this with all of us. I haven't really had time to process it today, as my dear spouse changed our internet service again and things haven't run smoothly. Enough said...it's maddening...It's a good thing I love him.

:confused::):confused::)

Last edited:
That makes me so sad for her daughter. How humiliating. MT is already ruining her life. I was kind of shocked that the school would do that if it’s true, especially if they were getting 70K a year in tuition! Well MT might not have been the one paying that bill though, and even if she was, if her daughter is about to graduate they might not care if they are offensive. Poor girl, graduation day is a big milestone and should be a special day to celebrate with your family. Ugh :mad:

We also don’t know if MT caused any other issues at the school in the past year or two, not related to the charges, that could have had the school ban her from graduation. Still don’t have this really confirmed that she was banned. It may be cleared up at trial.
I have wondered who is paying for tuition...looking at it as a bill. MT has no monies really coming in that we know of. Tuition may be paid by her ex. MT parents may be paying part of it. I don’t know where the divorce was, but each state has rules on how much alimony is given to a spouse and how long one souse pays another. Is MT living off the alimony, if she is still getting it.
I also am interested in MT producing any and all receipts of sales of her products.
With court dates coming back on the docket, MT will have to answer these questions plus more. MT does not want to answer any questions...get rid of the bracelet and leave the country and she won’t have to answer anything.
So many questions...and LE and MT and her team know the answers. She has to be really afraid.

Is it common to own and use multiple cell phones? fD had 3-and I find it remarkable that he took with him to the police station the same phone he had with him on Albany Ave. Is one his “business” phone, one his personal phone, and the third-what was that one for?

Mini off-topic to get better context:
It's my understanding that in the US a decedent cannot be criminally charged posthumously (and that's generally the rule everywhere), but could his actions come up at trial where pertinent?
I'm thinking of FD and also that guy named Jeff or would the trials be exclusively about JD and GM actions with no mention whatsoever of FD or JE. Or LVD/CD and AC

Mini off-topic to get better context:
It's my understanding that in the US a decedent cannot be criminally charged posthumously (and that's generally the rule everywhere), but could his actions come up at trial where pertinent?
I'm thinking of FD and also that guy named Jeff or would the trials be exclusively about JD and GM actions with no mention whatsoever of FD or JE. Or LVD/CD and AC

If I understand you correctly, fD IS a factor, because of how intertwined the events were; his name will be in constant use, since all three people conspired together allegedly. fD was already charged with everything prior to his death, so nothing’s going to happen there. fD will come up in most of the events concerning MT, but of course not all, since some things she is alleged to have done by herself.

If I understand you correctly, fD IS a factor, because of how intertwined the events were; his name will be in constant use, since all three people conspired together allegedly. fD was already charged with everything prior to his death, so nothing’s going to happen there. fD will come up in most of the events concerning MT, but of course not all, since some things she is alleged to have done by herself.
that covers my question, thanks

Definitely agree Lilypad13...MT's daughter has suffered through her mother's choices.

The graduation was really an 8th grade promotion, but a yes, a big deal in private school settings.

The school made the decision, IMO, to prevent the media from turning a special day for all 8th graders into a media circus. The date of the promotion was so close to the arrest dates, that many, many media groups (CT, NY, and elsewhere, and the Daily Mail) were following MT around. The decision was made to preserve the day as special for other students, not as a punishment for MT or her daughter, MOO.

Definitely agree Lilypad13...MT's daughter has suffered through her mother's choices.

The graduation was really an 8th grade promotion, but a yes, a big deal in private school settings.

The school made the decision, IMO, to prevent the media from turning a special day for all 8th graders into a media circus. The date of the promotion was so close to the arrest dates, that many, many media groups (CT, NY, and elsewhere, and the Daily Mail) were following MT around. The decision was made to preserve the day as special for other students, not as a punishment for MT or her daughter, MOO.
Well,that makes sense. I'm sure it wasn't an easy decision for the school.
MOO

It was Junior High School graduation in June of 2019, at the height of the case along with the media circus. Although an achievement, it is not the same as High School graduation.

I do Not fault the school for dis-inviting her. It would Not be fair for all the children (including NBT) and their families to have the media storm descend upon them.

The school may have Live Streamed the event. I can almost guarantee that Mama A was in attendance and perhaps NBT's father. In addition, Mama A could very easily tie MT in through Zoom or FaceTime.

IMO, it was put out to the media that MT had been dis-invited to mislead the press and that MT did in fact attend the graduation. IMO.

Perhaps MT should have thought about someone other than herself when she aided and abetted Fd in the Brutal Murder of Jennifer Farber dulos.

JFd's 5 Children will NEVER have Any Parent at Any of THEIR Milestone Events.

THAT, is the REAL Travesty here.

IMO.

I'm trying to figure out what the defense is attempting here with the repetitive motions to remove the bracelet. The bracelet and monitoring are part of MT's bail requirements; without those, I'd expect bail to be significantly raised or denied entirely. Compliance with the requirements is expected... it's not like compliance is good behavior that earns you some kind of reprieve from the requirement.

So, by bringing the motions up over and over again, is JS trying to get Judge Blawie to say something in a decision that JS thinks he can use in some way?

I just don't get it.

IF JS is Soooo Concerned with the amount of money CT Taxpayers are spending on this case, Perhaps JS should STOP Filing All These Frivolous Motions about MT's ankle jewelry.

IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member