Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #53

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 294936 I wonder why these four didn’t choose to have their t-shirts printed with the text in Spanish? How did they expect MT to know what it says, since she barely understands English (per her lawyer)

OMG! Great point! It highlights the absurdity of MT’s flimsy fictions! Trained linguists would be able to dismantle MT’s “I can’t understand English” claims in no time using MT’s own words from the past flung all over the Internet and more. Texts among friends and family would be illuminating since they require by their nature a familiarity with the nuances of a language. Scrubbing the Internet won’t help. There’s scrubbing and then there’s the fact that when it comes to experts in the forms such as law enforcement IT experts, amateur scrubbing is just a joke. I laugh every time MT and her group try that kind of argument. MOO.

Thank you for these insights, @Jmoose! I am more convinced than ever based on the actions of MT herself and the words from MT and her present attorney (not the previous one, which is notable in my view since he by all accounts was a smart, experienced attorney with integrity and actual knowledge for following the legal process—and thus it seems no accident that he’s been replaced by JS, the antithesis of that) that MT and her merry band of apologists think that, “Well, since JFD is dead and can’t be brought back to life and MT’s hopes of getting MORE of JFD’s money to indulge her every whim have been dashed, everyone just needs to say, ‘Oh, well,’ and move along so that MT can continue with her (self-centered, hedonistic) lifestyle.” Yeah, well, NO. There needs to be JUSTICE for JFD. It’s tragic enough that JFD is dead but the idea of no justice for her is unthinkable. MOO.
If I recall correctly, JAS sole argument for why the defense should receive a copy of the sealed custody report was because the witness and/or author of the report allegedly interviewed MT. At this point, I'm almost convinced that the author must have stated something about MT that both MT and her counsel really want to see trending. Please let it be Flat Stanley -- jk! :rolleyes:

ETA: Just a reminder the author's testimony stricken from the record, and Judge ruled the hearing a mistrial-- and required the custody report remain sealed. Violations of the order subject to sanctions or contempt of court.

Sept 2019
Jennifer Dulos divorce: Judge tosses psych exam that favored Fotis Dulos

Last edited:
If I recall correctly, JAS sole argument for why the defense should receive a copy of the sealed custody report was because the witness and/or author of the report allegedly interviewed MT. At this point, I'm almost convinced that the author must have stated something about MT that both MT and her counsel really want to see trending. Please let it be Flat Stanley -- jk! :rolleyes:

Even if the “author of the report” (biased hired gun) did say something positive about MT, JS is insane to think that this is important...of course she was in her best behavior if that so-called dr was interviewing her! As all of is here know, it isn’t what you do when you know someone’s watching that matters, it’s what you do when you think nobody’s watching that does. I’ll bet that there aren’t any potential jurors in CT who don’t already know this, too.

Even if the “author of the report” (biased hired gun) did say something positive about MT, JS is insane to think that this is important...of course she was in her best behavior if that so-called dr was interviewing her! As all of is here know, it isn’t what you do when you know someone’s watching that matters, it’s what you do when you think nobody’s watching that does. I’ll bet that there aren’t any potential jurors in CT who don’t already know this, too.

For me, the real kicker here is that MT was ordered to have no contact with the Dulos children during their visitation with FD. Seriously, why in the **** would the author of the custody report ever think to interview a banned woman if not rewarded handsomely to do so. Talk about contempt... MOO

I read JS's complaint against court reporter. He attached his request for transcript as an exhibit, but didn't attach CR's reply, which must've been in writing. He says nothing showed that the hearing was sealed, but I think all family court cases are filed under seal, at least when they involve minor children. A few yrs ago there was a brouhaha when Norm Pattis didn't file a complaint under seal in a divorce case. A couple of blogs picked it up for discussion (I suspect NP himself might've sent a copy to a blog named Corruptct back then).
JS/MT's persistence in trying to get info on that psych report, and hence make it public, shows a dreadful disregard for the privacy and further emotional damage to Jennifer's children. MOO

Right on as usual Pernickety!

JS is sinking to new lows, IMO. While reading his motion for the family study to be presented to him, he can't even keep the facts straight, IMO.

His initial request was presented to the press in a late summer/fall post-hearing press conference. The Troconis ladies and JS were lined up and he says, "We're entitled to see the report. Dr. Herman interviewed my client and she wants to see what he said about her." In court he said he would keep whatever was in the report confidential and then delivers this at the press conference.

Now, he says he's entitled to attach any evidence in motions to the court and release those motions with attached evidence to the press. That report was never accepted into the court record. And unlike JS's current motion, the reason it wasn't entered is because Dr. Herman left the courtroom in a huff and refused to be cross-examined by JFD's attorney. He did not want to answer questions about who he interviewed, how he drew his conclusions, etc. FD was not supposed to be in possession of a copy of that report. The report was not uncovered by the police, but by Attorney Smith when he went to get FD's passport to make bail in June 2019. It was in NP's and Smith's possession until they turned it over to the court. (LE did not find FD's copy while "rifling around in FD and MT's office.....JS can't get anything down pat.)

IMO, the zinger is probably going to be the fact that MT has a copy somewhere. People (family) defending her on Twitter often reference this report. Furthermore, I don't think that there would be anything exculpatory for MT's defense, unless JS is going with the idea that JFD took her own life or is still alive.

One of the last points in JS's motion is below. Is JS threatening to reveal information that could embarrass others if his motion is not granted? Can one feel more "unclean" while reading this? Or, heavens, does that mean that JS has finally cracked open the boxes of discovery that have been sent to him....long ago?

upload_2021-4-29_15-41-11.png

IMO...MOO

Edited to add: The court did give JS a copy of redacted pages on which MT was mentioned. He says it was not official enough for him to use. He wants the entire report.

Last edited:

JS is sinking to new lows, IMO. While reading his motion for the family study to be presented to him, he can't even keep the facts straight, IMO.

His initial request was presented to the press in a late summer/fall post-hearing press conference. The Troconis ladies and JS were lined up and he says, "We're entitled to see the report. Dr. Herman interviewed my client and she wants to see what he said about her." In court he said he would keep whatever was in the report confidential and then delivers this at the press conference.

Now, he says he's entitled to attach any evidence in motions to the court and release those motions with attached evidence to the press. That report was never accepted into the court record. And unlike JS's current motion, the reason it wasn't entered is because Dr. Herman left the courtroom in a huff and refused to be cross-examined by JFD's attorney. He did not want to answer questions about who he interviewed, how he drew his conclusions, etc. FD was not supposed to be in possession of a copy of that report. The report was not uncovered by the police, but by Attorney Smith when he went to get FD's passport to make bail in June 2019. It was in NP's and Smith's possession until they turned it over to the court. (LE did not find FD's copy while "rifling around in FD and MT's office.....JS can't get anything down pat.)

IMO, the zinger is probably going to be the fact that MT has a copy somewhere. People (family) defending her on Twitter often reference this report. Furthermore, I don't think that there would be anything exculpatory for MT's defense, unless JS is going with the idea that JFD took her own life or is still alive.

One of the last points in JS's motion is below. Is JS threatening to reveal information that could embarrass others if his motion is not granted? Can one feel more "unclean" while reading this? Or, heavens, does that mean that JS has finally cracked open the boxes of discovery that have been sent to him....long ago?

View attachment 295024

IMO...MOO

Edited to add: The court did give JS a copy of redacted pages on which MT was mentioned. He says it was not official enough for him to use. He wants the entire report.

Great post @Tink56 .... I think it's all coming back to me-- my speculation that Dr. Herman opined that MT was the most stable, suitable--out of all the adults available to the Dulos children including mom, dad, and grandmother. I wouldn't be surprised if FD and MT wanted to use this opinion by the paid author to remove the order requiring MT absent when FD had visitation with his children. MOO

Great post @Tink56 .... I think it's all coming back to me-- my speculation that Dr. Herman opined that MT was the most stable, suitable--out of all the adults available to the Dulos children including mom, dad, and grandmother. I wouldn't be surprised if FD and MT wanted to use this opinion by the paid author to remove the order requiring MT absent when FD had visitation with his children. MOO

And, the ridiculous assertion that FD TOLD MT and KM what was in the report certainly holds no evidentiary value. (I assume JS has heard about hearsay exclusions.) JS is determined to try to achieve an acquittal based on prosecutorial errors, too.

Open all those boxes JS....just get to work!

View attachment 295024

IMO...MOO

Which court gave JS the redacted pages?
The criminal court or the family court?

ETA: Just a reminder the author's testimony stricken from the record, and Judge ruled the hearing a mistrial-- and required the custody report remain sealed. Violations of the order subject to sanctions or contempt of court.

Sept 2019
Jennifer Dulos divorce: Judge tosses psych exam that favored Fotis Dulos

Thank you so much! I had forgotten! I was too busy being disgusted! :) Sad but true! Thank you!

Attorney and client are now known as sleaze and sleazier....

OMG! I burst out laughing at this! On further reflection, I wondered why I laughed because their sleaze factors are not funny given how they earned them related to JFD but then I realized that the sleaze isn’t funny but your perfect delivery of this sadly-only-too-true statement is! Thank you for this astute observation! MOO! :)

Thank you so much for this post! I did not remember this or maybe I blocked it from my mind due to the absurdity! Just making a list of known, documented behaviors of those noted would show how ludicrous such a statement would be! Oh, my gosh! MOO.

And, the ridiculous assertion that FD TOLD MT and KM what was in the report certainly holds no evidentiary value. (I assume JS has heard about hearsay exclusions.) JS is determined to try to achieve an acquittal based on prosecutorial errors, too.

Open all those boxes JS....just get to work!

Lol, @Tink56! Yes on telling JS to open all those boxes! Did he miss the story of Pandora’s box? MOO. I just love it, @Tink56!

Dear everyone,

I’ve said it countless times and I have to say it again: It’s the most wonderful thing to see many smart, dedicated, wonderful people like ALL OF YOU here using your brilliance, experience, research abilities, incomparable memories, organizational skills, time, effort, and compassion to do all you can to help bring about justice for JFD, a person you don’t even know but one who speaks to us all through her love for her beloved children and her kindness, attributes that so many people who knew her even briefly like through her volunteer work for her children’s school mention time and again. You are stars in the very best way: helping light the path to justice. Thank you and bless you.

It's like MT thinks 1 atta'girl from a paid (biased) shrink outweighs all the unbiased (video on Albany Ave) evidence... is this chick delusional? I would love to see a psych eval done on her by a completely neutral and competent psychologist. Jmo

OMG! I burst out laughing at this! On further reflection, I wondered why I laughed because their sleaze factors are not funny given how they earned them related to JFD but then I realized that the sleaze isn’t funny but your perfect delivery of this sadly-only-too-true statement is! Thank you for this astute observation! MOO! :)

Having just read JS motions, it's the first thing that popped in my head. I probably should have prefaced it with: "Note to self."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shimona