Still Missing CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #54

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to MTs handwritten notes, there was also an incoming call from “Bruja” at 5:26 pm that day, around the time MT took off with the keys to the Tacoma and had to be summoned by FD to return with them (FD incoming call at 5:16pm).
(Note that “Bruja” can also be used in a much more negative sense (as in profanity), rhymes with the more standard English translation).
Who do you think Bruja is--that MT would nick-name her that?

According to MTs handwritten notes, there was also an incoming call from “Bruja” at 5:26 pm that day, around the time MT took off with the keys to the Tacoma and had to be summoned by FD to return with them (FD incoming call at 5:16pm).
(Note that “Bruja” can also be used in a much more negative sense (as in profanity), rhymes with the more standard English translation).
Who do you think Bruja is--that MT would nick-name her that?
IMO, this could easily be MT's personal reference for her sister or mother. Similar to teens calling their besties by a derogatory name.... MT is not exactly the model of maturity. :rolleyes:

MOO

Honestly, I thought of that.
Yes also my first thought. But not likely with an incoming call the afternoon of 5/24. Also wondered if it could have been GF or LA the nanny, but not likely MT would ring them that morning. We would have heard about it already most likely if it were true and someone embroiled.
My understanding is that these were part of the alibi scripts found in the wastebin at 4JC, but it wouldn’t make sense for MT to try to make up phone calls that could so easily be verified. Maybe it will come out if this ever goes to trial.

Yes also my first thought. But not likely with an incoming call the afternoon of 5/24. Also wondered if it could have been GF or LA the nanny, but not likely MT would ring them that morning. We would have heard about it already most likely if it were true and someone embroiled.
My understanding is that these were part of the alibi scripts found in the wastebin at 4JC, but it wouldn’t make sense for MT to try to make up phone calls that could so easily be verified. Maybe it will come out if this ever goes to trial.
It would have significance IF "Bruja" was the name she gave to JD's phone number. Would show her attitude toward. If it was her sister's phone, or someone else's, then no significance. Moo.

Not enjoying this thought, but given all that we know about human nature -- and this case -- could this term possibly be how MT referred to Jennifer?

jmho ymmv lrr
I can't imagine that JD would ever have reason to phone MT or MT phone JD. Nonetheless, these were the alibi scripts when JD was already dead.

I can't imagine that JD would ever have reason to phone MT or MT phone JD. Nonetheless, these were the alibi scripts when JD was already dead.

I agree the MT would have avoided calling Jennifer -- but can also picture the 2 women handling arrangements for fD's visitation with the children.

I would guess that fD might have difficulty managing his anger over the phone, as he seemed to see the children (and the Farber money) as his possession? Would such a scheduling call be beneath fD's perceived self-importance? MT worked for FORE Group per media, perhaps setting appointments for fD was something she did?

Possibly under the guise of "if I know when he will be with his children, I know when to be elsewhere." (Could be canny advice from the Medicare fraudster who moved an entire legal team into her counseling office in order to hide her files.)

IMHO MT knew that the Farber money only came with the children, a motivation to keep whatever contact with fD that she could manage. Even if that meant speaking civilly to Jennifer or the nanny.

IDK. We've had too much time to create our own fan-fic options with this one.

Where is Jennifer???

jmho ymmv lrr

I agree the MT would have avoided calling Jennifer -- but can also picture the 2 women handling arrangements for fD's visitation with the children.

I would guess that fD might have difficulty managing his anger over the phone, as he seemed to see the children (and the Farber money) as his possession? Would such a scheduling call be beneath fD's perceived self-importance? MT worked for FORE Group per media, perhaps setting appointments for fD was something she did?

Possibly under the guise of "if I know when he will be with his children, I know when to be elsewhere." (Could be canny advice from the Medicare fraudster who moved an entire legal team into her counseling office in order to hide her files.)

IMHO MT knew that the Farber money only came with the children, a motivation to keep whatever contact with fD that she could manage. Even if that meant speaking civilly to Jennifer or the nanny.

IDK. We've had too much time to create our own fan-fic options with this one.

Where is Jennifer???

jmho ymmv lrr

If I recall correctly, there was a court order for MT not to be present during visitation which resulted in FD seeing the children elsewhere. The last visit was at JD's residence. MOO

Michelle Troconis: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

If I recall correctly, there was a court order for MT not to be present during visitation which resulted in FD seeing the children elsewhere. The last visit was at JD's residence. MOO

Michelle Troconis: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

Correct-she was to be nowhere around when the children were with their father; and I cannot imagine that JFD wanted to speak at all to MT, at least while the custody and divorce were still hot. I think sds71 is absolutely correct-they almost certainly would have used the nanny and a custody type app to do this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarthaPrirl