Still Missing CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #54

Status
Not open for further replies.
09/09/2021

This notification is brought to you by the Connecticut Statewide Automated Victim Information and Notification (SAVIN) Program.

This email is to inform you that MICHELLE TROCONIS, with docket number FST CR190148553T, has an upcoming court event.

A/An Hearing has been scheduled for 10/07/2021. This will take place in Stamford-Norwalk JD Courthouse located at the following address: 123 Hoyt Street, Stamford, CT.

09/09/2021

This notification is brought to you by the Connecticut Statewide Automated Victim Information and Notification (SAVIN) Program.

This email is to inform you that MICHELLE TROCONIS, with docket number FST CR190148553T, has an upcoming court event.

A/An Hearing has been scheduled for 10/07/2021. This will take place in Stamford-Norwalk JD Courthouse located at the following address: 123 Hoyt Street, Stamford, CT.

Oh...postponed again! Alrighty.

09/09/2021

What is KM’s court date? Maybe Schoenhorn did not want to appear first? Maybe he wants to see what KM does before MT appears.

What is KM’s court date? Maybe Schoenhorn did not want to appear first? Maybe he wants to see what KM does before MT appears.
Last, First: MAWHINNEY KENT Represented By: 007660 BUTLER N & GOLD
Birth Year: 1965 Times on the Docket: 21
Docket Information
Docket No: FST -CR20-0241179-T Arresting Agency: CSP TROOP G
Companion:
Program: Arrest Date: 1/7/2020
Court: Stamford JD Bond Amount: $246,000 (This case only)
Bond Type: Multiple Bonds
Miscellaneous: (Released From Custody)
Activity: Pre-Trial Next Court Date: 9/23/2021 9:00 AM
Current Charges
Statute Description Class Type Occ Offense Date Plea Verdict Finding
53a-54a CONSPIRACY TO COMMIT MURDER B Felony 1 5/24/2019 Not Guilty

09/09/2021

This IS interesting....This is notice of hearing (doesn't say pre-trial). Wonder if this is Schoenhorn's attempt to attack the evidence that was used in the initial warrants.

Here's the contents of that particular Docket No. The other charges and the Conspiracy to Commit Murder have different docket numbers.
Docket Information
Docket No: FST -CR19-0148553-T Arresting Agency: LOCAL POLICE NEW CANAAN
Companion:
Program: Arrest Date: 6/1/2019
Court: Stamford JD Bond Amount: $500,000 (This case only)
Bond Type: Professional Surety
Activity: Pre-Trial Next Court Date: 9/14/2021 10:00 AM
Current Charges
53a-166* HINDERING PROSECUTION 2ND DEG C Felony 1 5/24/2019 Not Guilty
53a-155 TAMPERING-PHYSICAL EVIDENCE D Felony 1 5/24/2019 Not Guilty
53a-155 CONSPIRACY TO COMMIT TAMPERING-PHYSICAL EVIDENCE D Felony 1 5/24/2019 Not Guilty

This IS interesting....This is notice of hearing (doesn't say pre-trial). Wonder if this is Schoenhorn's attempt to attack the evidence that was used in the initial warrants.

Here's the contents of that particular Docket No. The other charges and the Conspiracy to Commit Murder have different docket numbers.
Docket Information
Docket No: FST -CR19-0148553-T Arresting Agency: LOCAL POLICE NEW CANAAN
Companion:
Program: Arrest Date: 6/1/2019
Court: Stamford JD Bond Amount: $500,000 (This case only)
Bond Type: Professional Surety
Activity: Pre-Trial Next Court Date: 9/14/2021 10:00 AM
Current Charges
53a-166* HINDERING PROSECUTION 2ND DEG C Felony 1 5/24/2019 Not Guilty
53a-155 TAMPERING-PHYSICAL EVIDENCE D Felony 1 5/24/2019 Not Guilty
53a-155 CONSPIRACY TO COMMIT TAMPERING-PHYSICAL EVIDENCE D Felony 1 5/24/2019 Not Guilty

A couple of thoughts related to my post above. There is a $500,000 bond related to these charges and the ankle bracelet.

Schoenhorn complained in one of the most recent pre-trial hearings that there were too many similar charges related to the same incidents. Is he trying to streamline these or throw out some of the charges and get the bail reduced (hope not). His complaint was that he didn't see how one trial could handle all these charges.

And, if he gets a hearing on these charges it will give him some idea which way the prosecution intends to try the conspiracy case...maybe.

The CT Court Case Lookup still has the the pre-trial listed on its docket, but that's current as of this morning.

Information is accurate as of September 09, 2021 04:50 AM

Search By: Defendant = TROCONIS,First Initial = M

Record Count: 3

FST -CR19-0167364-T
TROCONIS MICHELLE 1974 Stamford JD Pre-Trial 09/14/2021 10:00 AM FST -CR20-0241178-T
TROCONIS MICHELLE C 1974 Stamford JD Pre-Trial 09/14/2021 10:00 AM FST -CR19-0148553-T

A couple of thoughts related to my post above. There is a $500,000 bond related to these charges and the ankle bracelet.

Schoenhorn complained in one of the most recent pre-trial hearings that there were too many similar charges related to the same incidents. Is he trying to streamline these or throw out some of the charges and get the bail reduced (hope not). His complaint was that he didn't see how one trial could handle all these charges.

And, if he gets a hearing on these charges it will give him some idea which way the prosecution intends to try the conspiracy case...maybe.

The CT Court Case Lookup still has the the pre-trial listed on its docket, but that's current as of this morning.

Information is accurate as of September 09, 2021 04:50 AM

FST -CR19-0167364-T
TROCONIS MICHELLE 1974 Stamford JD Pre-Trial 09/14/2021 10:00 AM FST -CR20-0241178-T
TROCONIS MICHELLE C 1974 Stamford JD Pre-Trial 09/14/2021 10:00 AM FST -CR19-0148553-T

I'm recalling this as Schoenhorn wanting separate courts and also challenged cross admissibility of evidence -- this is on Law & Crime Network - starts at about 5 min mark.

Feb 3, 2021

(I'm reminded how this guy loves to sound of his own voice).

Well Dang....they DID move everything to October 7......maybe so JS can conduct his mini-Franks hearing???? I am so tired of this being postponed over and over. Where is MT?:

Information is accurate as of September 10, 2021 04:50 AM

FST -CR19-0167364-T
TROCONIS MICHELLE 1974 Stamford JD Pre-Trial 10/07/2021 09:00 AM FST -CR20-0241178-T
TROCONIS MICHELLE C 1974 Stamford JD Pre-Trial 10/07/2021 09:00 AM FST -CR19-0148553-T

09/09/2021

Is it THIS case only??

*Charged (8/28/20) with 2nd degree hindering prosecution, tampering with physical evidence & conspiracy to commit tampering with physical evidence. No plea entered yet. $500K bond. Posted bond. Stamford-Norwalk #FST-CR19-0148553-T

and I see @Tink56 - is also questioning this! :)

TIA!

Well Dang....they DID move everything to October 7......maybe so JS can conduct his mini-Franks hearing???? I am so tired of this being postponed over and over. Where is MT?:

Information is accurate as of September 10, 2021 04:50 AM

FST -CR19-0167364-T
TROCONIS MICHELLE 1974 Stamford JD Pre-Trial 10/07/2021 09:00 AM FST -CR20-0241178-T
TROCONIS MICHELLE C 1974 Stamford JD Pre-Trial 10/07/2021 09:00 AM FST -CR19-0148553-T
I agree! With respect to MT's pre-trial, it'll be over 800 days from the date of the 1st arrest to the newly scheduled pre-trial date (should it take place on October 7, 2021 (doubtful). With respect to KM's pre-trail, it'll be over 600 days from the date of arrest to the newly scheduled pre-trial date (should IT take place). Is this common in the state of Connecticut or unique to this specific case?

I agree! With respect to MT's pre-trial, it'll be over 800 days from the date of the 1st arrest to the newly scheduled pre-trial date (should it take place on October 7, 2021 (doubtful). With respect to KM's pre-trail, it'll be over 600 days from the date of arrest to the newly scheduled pre-trial date (should IT take place). Is this common in the state of Connecticut or unique to this specific case?
I'm sure the backlog is tremendous, and now with the new wave, making it even more so. I think CT courts have always been slow, but this is ridiculous. Maybe they can't find her. ;)

My gosh! I knew it had been a long time but 800 and 600 days?! MT’s 800 days and all I can think is that she’s been alive and mostly free all those days while JFD’s kids and mom don’t even know where her remains are. :( MOO. Thank you so much for breaking that down!

Prosecutor: Judge shortage reaches 'crisis point' as cases mount in Stamford-Norwalk judicial district (stamfordadvocate.com)

“We’re backed up incredibly,” Paul Ferencek, the state’s attorney for the Stamford-Norwalk Judicial District, said Wednesday during a meeting of the New Canaan Police Commission. “We were backed up beforehand and it’s been even worse.”

The judicial district used to have two courts, one in Norwalk and the other in Stamford. The Norwalk area court, which had six judges, has been closed since the start of the pandemic.

Norwalk cases are now being handled in the Stamford court on Hoyt Street by four full-time judges and one part-time judge.

Prosecutor: Judge shortage reaches 'crisis point' as cases mount in Stamford-Norwalk judicial district (stamfordadvocate.com)

“We’re backed up incredibly,” Paul Ferencek, the state’s attorney for the Stamford-Norwalk Judicial District, said Wednesday during a meeting of the New Canaan Police Commission. “We were backed up beforehand and it’s been even worse.”

The judicial district used to have two courts, one in Norwalk and the other in Stamford. The Norwalk area court, which had six judges, has been closed since the start of the pandemic.

Norwalk cases are now being handled in the Stamford court on Hoyt Street by four full-time judges and one part-time judge.

So…what are the judges from the Norwalk court doing? They don’t have to work because Norwalk is closed? My god-Stamford is right down the road! Maybe it is just court rooms that are in short supply, rather than judges.

Can't find a link, but in the late 1980's/early 1990's, Missouri created a "super circuit" and brought judges from all over the state to St. Louis to clear case backlogs.

My usual Google-Fu is not working for this one.

I worked at Child Support Enforcement at the time, and it's possible that other states complained about cases just sitting, or the available jail cells were overfilled & no one was going anywhere -- out or prison -- because the cases were so backlogged.

Maybe Connecticut could modernize this scheme & put it to good use? Even in a small state there surely are circuits with less activity?

Hard to believe we've all been e-quaintances for this long.

At least get those Norwalk judges in a courtroom, surely there are innocent people rotting in jail & chaffing in ankle bracelets.

As well as plum-bags.

Oh, Mr. Mawhinney, talk talk talk please!

jmho ymmv lrr

Can't find a link, but in the late 1980's/early 1990's, Missouri created a "super circuit" and brought judges from all over the state to St. Louis to clear case backlogs.

My usual Google-Fu is not working for this one.

I worked at Child Support Enforcement at the time, and it's possible that other states complained about cases just sitting, or the available jail cells were overfilled & no one was going anywhere -- out or prison -- because the cases were so backlogged.

Maybe Connecticut could modernize this scheme & put it to good use? Even in a small state there surely are circuits with less activity?

Hard to believe we've all been e-quaintances for this long.

At least get those Norwalk judges in a courtroom, surely there are innocent people rotting in jail & chaffing in ankle bracelets.

As well as plum-bags.

Oh, Mr. Mawhinney, talk talk talk please!

jmho ymmv lrr

All I can say is “ditto”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members