Still Missing CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #55

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recall some discussion regarding some vehicles FD had moved to Greece and then later reported he moved back to the USA.

Here's a link to a post here (by CTGrammy) providing pages from FD's deposition with Farber's attorney, Weinstein, about the topic:

I've wondered if FD used associates from Greece who regularly make international shipments in relation to their own business to ship the vehicles back and forth. And if so, what else could he move through them?
That CTGrammy post also gives link to MT's deposition. A part I find intriguing is on p. 27 (but search p. 30), where she's asked if FD asked her to go to NY Probate Court to look at Farber Estate records. And then Weinstein asks if she discussed with FD the "approximate amount" she found there. She didn't answer either question on grounds of self-protection, but the questions imply that she did get access to those records and the info in them.

Oh, dear, how MT brings me back to this J. Geils song over & over & over again"

First I Look at the Purse
by the J. Geils Band
Some fellas look at the eyes
Some fellas look at the nose
Some fellas look at the size
Some fellas look at the clothes
I don't care if her eyes are red
I don't care if her nose is long
I don't care if she's underfed
I don't care if her clothes are worn
First I look at the purse!
Some fellas like the smiles they wear
Some fellas like the legs that's all
Some fellas like the style of their hair
Want their waist to be small.
I don't care if their legs are thin
I don't care if their teeth are big
I don't care if their hair's a wig
Why waste time lookin' at the waistline?
A woman can be fat as can be,
kisses sweet as honey
But that don't mean a thing to me
If you ain't got no money
If the purse is fat....that's where it's at.
Some fellas like the way they walk
The way they swing and sway
Some fellas like the way they talk
Dig the things they say.
I don't care if they wobble like a...
or talk with a lisp
I still think I'm a good lover
if the dollar bills are crisp
I don't care if you got yourself a wrap
all I want is your pretty green cash
Bought me a suit, bought me a car
Want me to look like a hollywood star
Money, (Money!) I want money (Money!)
Baby, ain't no "why", baby (Money!)
I need money!

jmho ymmv lrr

Fotis knew he didn’t have a chance…

Now Pattis faces sanctions in Connecticut. The judge in the Connecticut case, Barbara Bellis, has ordered Pattis to appear for a show-cause hearing on Aug. 10 “as to whether he should be referred to disciplinary authorities or sanctioned by the court directly ... regarding the purported release of medical records of the plaintiffs, in violation of state and federal statute and this court’s protective order, to unauthorized individuals.”

Fotis knew he didn’t have a chance…

Now Pattis faces sanctions in Connecticut. The judge in the Connecticut case, Barbara Bellis, has ordered Pattis to appear for a show-cause hearing on Aug. 10 “as to whether he should be referred to disciplinary authorities or sanctioned by the court directly ... regarding the purported release of medical records of the plaintiffs, in violation of state and federal statute and this court’s protective order, to unauthorized individuals.”

Not the first time NP would be up before the Bar in this case, on referral of Judge Bellis. Remember that affidavit with Jones’ forged signature? Bar Panel found probable cause—said one of Jones’ Washington lawyers signed the doc and NP certified that Jones did, in his presence. At Statewide Grievance Cmte hearing, it was asked if the Wash. DC law firm was small or large—answer: “large”. So SGC—not wanting to ruffle any powerful feathers, dismissed complaint, calling NP merely “sloppy.” Glad Bellis didn’t allow NP to withdraw, and now he’ll have to represent Jones through trial on damages, even tho’ they’ve had a falling out. And without the considerable help NP was getting from his cowboy-hat associate, who told judge he’s leaving the firm.
And Fotis? NP was in Washington, with his phone turned off, when Fotis was inhaling the deadly fumes.

NP is absolutely a contributing factor in fD’s suicide. I have no doubt about it.
How is that? By extracting a $200K retainer from FD weeks earlier?

NP wasn't responsible for FD lying to the surety on his bond application -- overstating the value of his collateral and omitting the properties were in foreclosure!

The surety called for the hearing to pull its bond after a tip was called into the state from another underwriter, and none of the cash that FD's best friend (AC) tried to throw on the fire was going to keep FD out of jail on that date.

Nope, FD's fraud was up and the world was going to learn all about it that morning. JMO

NP wasn't responsible for FD lying to the surety on his bond application -- overstating the value of his collateral and omitting the properties were in foreclosure!

The surety called for the hearing to pull its bond after a tip was called into the state from another underwriter, and none of the cash that FD's best friend (AC) tried to throw on the fire was going to keep FD out of jail on that date.

Nope, FD's fraud was up and the world was going to learn all about it that morning. JMO
Wasn't it $250,000, and couldn't that have contributed to FD's bond? (Though there was that judgment owed to the Farber estate) And that was the 2nd retainer. He gave NP over $100,000 before that, as I recall.

No. By abandoning someone he knew was unhinged, leaving him to be responsible for getting himself to court, knowing that he would be locked up that very same day. NP could have requested a postponement but instead left him in the incapable hands of his partner, knowing that the partner would not bring him to court. I am actually almost at the point of believing that NP and KS knew he was likely to do something like this. However, I do think that NP robbed him of that retainer, since he didn’t do anything for it-didn’t request a postponement, didn’t get him safely to court, etc. NP and KS spent a lot of time with a guy who was accused of a gruesome murder; hard to believe they never once considered the possibility that he’d off himself before going back to jail, for life. I do think NP is an unethical attorney, who probably did the calculus on his ability to extract the payment and keep it if he offed himself.

Last edited:
No. By abandoning someone he knew was unhinged, leaving him to be responsible for getting himself to court, knowing that he would be locked up that very same day. NP could have requested a postponement but instead left him in the incapable hands of his partner, knowing that the partner would not bring him to court. I am actually almost at the point of believing that NP and KS knew he was likely to do something like this. However, I do think that NP robbed him of that retainer, since he didn’t do anything for it-didn’t request a postponement, didn’t get him safely to court, etc. NP and KS spent a lot of time with a guy who was accused of a gruesome murder; hard to believe they never once considered the possibility that he’d off himself before going back to jail, for life. I do think NP is an unethical attorney, who probably did the calculus on his ability to extract the payment and keep it if he offed himself.
Possibly both KS and NP were afraid of those personal threats they were receiving (at that time anonymous, I recall). Both wanted to steer clear of being near FD when some nut could take a shot at them? Remember when the media was asking FD questions after a hearing and KS just suddenly left FD there to answer questions himself? So NP takes off for Washington to avoid that important hearing, and KS goes to the court alone without his client. They had other people in their office to pick up FD and bring him there. Or maybe Anna said she'd take him there?

I’m beginning to have serious doubts that any justice will be served in Jennifer’s disappearance and subsequent murder. By the time MT gets into a courtroom, I fear too much time will have passed and the impetus for justice not felt as strongly. MT played a central role in Jennifer’s demise and MT is still out there living her life, enjoying her child, having relationships that have been denied to Jennifer and her loved ones. MT has culpability. Will she be able to cut a deal?

I’m beginning to have serious doubts that any justice will be served in Jennifer’s disappearance and subsequent murder. By the time MT gets into a courtroom, I fear too much time will have passed and the impetus for justice not felt as strongly. MT played a central role in Jennifer’s demise and MT is still out there living her life, enjoying her child, having relationships that have been denied to Jennifer and her loved ones. MT has culpability. Will she be able to cut a deal?
I don’t believe she wants to cut a deal; it’s my opinion that she and her legal team think she can skate on this entirely.

View attachment 358455

More self aggrandisement for MT. This chick sure loves to sell herself! I wonder if she looked at moving into Jennifer’s house as a sport, too?
No doubt her attorney has a PR person on retainer, coaching MT on her on her public image.

We're not fooled.

She has blood on her hands. The End.

JMO

No. By abandoning someone he knew was unhinged, leaving him to be responsible for getting himself to court, knowing that he would be locked up that very same day. NP could have requested a postponement but instead left him in the incapable hands of his partner, knowing that the partner would not bring him to court.
^^RSBM

First, that's not the way bond forfeiture works -- emergency hearings don't get rescheduled for the convenience of the defendant or his attorney! This was an emergency hearing where FD got called earlier in the day to appear at noon.

So it was not like there was time for NP to return to CT to hold the hand of his fraudulent client!

She said the company was alerted to possible problems with Dulos' collateral by the Connecticut Department of Insurance.

Palmetto Surety revoked the bond, and a warrant for Dulos' arrest was being processed, according to Connecticut court documents.

IMO, NP may be many things but nobody was responsible for FD gassing himself but FD. FD knew he was going to have to perfect a $6.5M bond (raised $500M) to stay out of jail where only Jennifer's checkbook could save him. But that was not going to happen since he murdered her.

Or cut her ankle bracelet if she can’t cut a deal?

After the last hearing, she’s celebrating being allowed to move around the US and cross state lines as she pleases with no court notice (prayers answered). Remember, she had a Venezuelan passport that she was hiding from the court
and notice how she prominently displays the Venezuelan flag on her IG. As a dual citizen, Venezuela would never extradite her. Saudi Arabia has been very effective at cutting ankle bracelets and whisking their citizens accused of crimes out of the US. A black Suburban (we know she’s familiar with those), an abandoned quarry or swamp just out of cell range, and a private flight could be her ticket to freedom.

recipes here:

‘Dual citizenship could be a hurdle we have to jump over.
Dual citizenship means that a person is a citizen of two countries at the same time...This difference can present a problem in international extradition because some countries will not allow extradition of their citizens even if they have an extradition treaty with the U.S. (for example, Venezuela). So a naturalized U.S. citizen who was born in Venezuela, committed a murder in Texas, and fled to his home country of Venezuela would likely not be extradited to the U.S. Venezuela would consider that fugitive a Venezuelan national.’

Or cut her ankle bracelet if she can’t cut a deal?

After the last hearing, she’s celebrating being allowed to move around the US and cross state lines as she pleases with no court notice (prayers answered). Remember, she had a Venezuelan passport that she was hiding from the court
and notice how she prominently displays the Venezuelan flag on her IG. As a dual citizen, Venezuela would never extradite her. Saudi Arabia has been very effective at cutting ankle bracelets and whisking their citizens accused of crimes out of the US. A black Suburban (we know she’s familiar with those), an abandoned quarry or swamp just out of cell range, and a private flight could be her ticket to freedom.

recipes here:

‘Dual citizenship could be a hurdle we have to jump over.
Dual citizenship means that a person is a citizen of two countries at the same time...This difference can present a problem in international extradition because some countries will not allow extradition of their citizens even if they have an extradition treaty with the U.S. (for example, Venezuela). So a naturalized U.S. citizen who was born in Venezuela, committed a murder in Texas, and fled to his home country of Venezuela would likely not be extradited to the U.S. Venezuela would consider that fugitive a Venezuelan national.’
It would be interesting to know if the family of the victim would be satisfied if MT fled and never returned to the US. Is that, in itself, enough punishment? Or if she’s forever separated from HER child?

MT didn’t have a conscience when she facilitated the separation of Jennifer from her 5 children by murder. Justice would seem fitting that MT get the same sentence…a lifetime separation from HER loved ones.

It would be interesting to know if the family of the victim would be satisfied if MT fled and never returned to the US. Is that, in itself, enough punishment? Or if she’s forever separated from HER child?

MT didn’t have a conscience when she facilitated the separation of Jennifer from her 5 children by murder. Justice would seem fitting that MT get the same sentence…a lifetime separation from HER loved ones.
IMO, justice would only be fitting if she were separated from her loved ones because she was found guilty and sentenced to occupy a cell in prison with a conviction of conspiracy to murder on her record. Fleeing to another country which refused to extradite her would be escaping justice.

I think it is ridiculous she is permitted to leave the state of CT and that she has now enjoyed nearly 1,200 days of freedom and presenting herself as a normal, socially and physically active innocent person while JFD lies somewhere unknown and her family have been denied their loved one and knowledge of what happened to her remains all that time.

IMO, justice would only be fitting if she were separated from her loved ones because she was found guilty and sentenced to occupy a cell in prison with a conviction of conspiracy to murder on her record. Fleeing to another country which refused to extradite her would be escaping justice.

I think it is ridiculous she is permitted to leave the state of CT and that she has now enjoyed nearly 1,200 days of freedom and presenting herself as a normal, socially and physically active innocent person while JFD lies somewhere unknown and her family have been denied their loved one and knowledge of what happened to her remains all that time.
Agreed.

Never mind that she claimed such devotion to CT -- all those deep toes to the community -- that she'd never flee.

Ahem.

JMO

7/28/22

During Thursday's remote pretrial hearing, Stamford Superior Court Judge John Blawie denied Troconis' latest request to have the GPS device removed, but agreed with her attorney, Jon Schoenhorn, that she has not violated the terms of her release on bond in the case.

Troconis, who is accused of assisting the late Fotis Dulos in murdering his estranged wife, has worn the GPS device for more than three years.

[..]

Schoenhorn took over representing Troconis in 2020, and he has filed multiple motions in the case, often seeking evidence that has not been given to him in the discovery phase, or to have seized property returned to his client.

"I'm still getting things in dribs and drabs, with some requests dating back to 2019," Schoenhorn said about discovery evidence.

Manning has agreed to turnover evidence in the case, and agreed to a request for the return of property, which included computers and cell phones from which information has been downloaded.

Schoenhorn filed a new motion on Wednesday, seeking information on a possible "co-conspirator" in the case, a Greek national, who New Canaan police, state police and the Department of Homeland Security investigated.

Law enforcement probed whether the man and Fotis Dulos had been involved in criminal activity before Jennifer Dulos disappeared, but Schoenhorn and the court did not become aware of that investigation until this year.

Blawie gave Manning a few weeks to respond to the latest motion.

The next hearing in the case, which will be scheduled for the judge's chambers between Blawie, Schoenhorn, Manning and another attorney from the State's Attorney's office, is set for Sept. 6.

At that meeting, the principals will discuss what motions and evidence still remains unresolved.

@Niner

Would the prosecutors potentially cut her a deal for information on the location of Jennifer’s remains, assuming she knows?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Milkjug