Still Missing CT - Vanessa Morales, 1, missing after mother found deceased, Ansonia, 28 Nov 2019 *arrest* #2

I hope so, but surely he would have by now. Maybe with no hope of beating the murder charge, he will.

JMO
He had no reason to talk, he wasn't charged with anything regarding Vanessa or her mommy. Now that he was charged, he might "want" to say, at least, where the baby is.

He had no reason to talk, he wasn't charged with anything regarding Vanessa or her mommy. Now that he was charged, he might "want" to say, at least, where the baby is.
Exactly. I hope he placed her with a family and did not harm her.
JMO

Conn. man charged with killing mother of their missing baby
by NBC 10 NEWS

Friday, February 7th 2020

VIEW ALL PHOTOS

email.svg

Police in Connecticut charged a New Haven man with killing the mother of their 1-year-old child, who has been missing since December.

WVIT reported that 43-year-old Jose Morales was charged with murder in the killing of Christine Holloway, and he is considered a suspect in the girl's disappearance.

Holloway was found beaten to death in her Ansonia home on Dec. 2. The couple's daughter, Vanessa Morales, was missing.

An Amber Alert remains active for the baby.

"To this day, we continue to follow every possible lead in trying to locate baby Vanessa," Ansonia Police Chief Andrew Cota said at a news conference Friday.

Morales has been in police custody since Dec. 3 on an unrelated gun charge.

turnto10.com

photos snipped

Last edited:
With **advertiser censored* family...can you explain that? Just randomly found a family to take a child that was all over the news for weeks?

Just wild hope on my part that he would hide her possibly with someone in his family. IIRC he has ties in PR. Unfortunately, my hope is wild because I am afraid he has harmed her.
JMO and speculating out loud.

Just wild hope on my part that he would hide her possibly with someone in his family. IIRC he has ties in PR. Unfortunately, my hope is wild because I am afraid he has harmed her.
JMO and speculating out loud.

*His* family makes more sense, but even then...any of his family have surely been looked at, heck, anyone he has any contact I'm sure has been looked at. And getting her out of the continental US would have been very difficult. He couldn't have done it, so that means there's someone out there who was able to pull that off with no passport. I doubt that, as much as I would love for that to be true and for her to be safe. :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean
Back