Still Missing CT - Vanessa Morales, 1, missing after mother found deceased, Ansonia, 28 Nov 2019 *arrest* #2

He did have the car seat though. And the base apparently. That, along with a blanket and some other baby items are missing from the home and have yet to be located.
Can you tell me where that information is that names the items that are missing? I can't find it in the AW and frankly it bothers me to read it over and over. It's so evil and sad. Thanks.

Now that I’ve read it, I have mixed feelings about reading the AW on this case. For one, I was trying not to get attached to this mom and baby due to all the sad endings we have seen lately. Now, I am fully invested in seeing this creep pay for his crimes.

The one positive, however small, is that not once did JM’s parents stick their heads in the sand and make excuses for him or try to cover up his part in any of this. They did the right thing from the moment they heard about it and aided LE in trying to get answers. That is refreshing to see for a change.

Copy pasted from JFD thread since Iit now apparently applies here:

I could see Norm coming out as the hero cuz JM gets KM talking and they share bits of their crimes and all of a sudden we know where JFD and baby Vanessa are and JM gets a sweet deal cuz he helped Norm solve the 2 most high profile cases in our state currently! Yay for you, NP!

Just when I think he can't get any lower! Bam! Surprise circus!!!!

Moo and whatever. SMDH

I just read that JM is not only cell mates with Kent Mawhinney but his lawyer is Norm Patti

I am hopeful that this was purely because KM was the only one in the special confinement area that didn't have a roommate, but somehow with all the weird crap going on in CT, it's actually easier to believe that this was by design rather than happenstance... IMO and all that....

Does anyone think the unknown DNA could be Hector's and they haven't released that info?
SBBM: I had that thought as I was reading it. If it was Vanessa's blood I would think that it would show a partial match to either parent's DNA, but I am not totally familiar with how that works.

I wish i had the same hope as LE thinking she is somewhere being cared for but after reading the AW i just don't feel like he passed her off and i pray i am wrong. I think the car seat and blanket were disposed of wherever he put Vanessa..in the AW morales stated " he was not that close to Vanessa or christine" when LE questioned him why he earlier stated he was only close with Vanessa he replied '' yea i guess'' but his other two kids at his house are his life.{on AW that conversation is on friday 11/29} He seemed to have no sympathy/love for this beautiful mother and child.jmohttps://bloximages.newyork1.vip.tow...-11ea-b1d6-8bc75acdcc09/5e3da22749b76.pdf.pdf

SBBM: I had that thought as I was reading it. If it was Vanessa's blood I would think that it would show a partial match to either parent's DNA, but I am not totally familiar with how that works.
I’ve been thinking about this DNA question a lot too after seeing that the AW mentions unknown DNA on a few objects. I think it’s fair to say that LE could easily find a item w/the baby’s DNA on it in the apt....diapers, pacifiers, teething rings come to mind plus a baby that age puts everything in their mouth so any of the baby’s stuff really. I think LE could get a credible DNA profile for baby V by testing a lot of different baby items in the apt. I’m just not sure. We do know that JM threw out the diaper genie into the Kidsucation bin which I thought was weird, along with taking the things that the baby used every day that would have poor baby Vs DNA on them. Could JM be clever enough to get rid of anything that had the baby’s DNA on it like diapers? Reading AW he seems really intellectually compromised in some ways (drugs or just how he is) but then again he’s clever enough to try to come up with a cockamamie alibi that requires his party friend / drug user to tell a huge self-incriminating lie. This case is just so sad.

here’s the full AW ( no missing pages ):
Arrest Warrant Jose Morales Searchable[1]

With being on pcp can pattis get him off with mental illness due to drug use ?

i don’t think so. That is similar to a DWI and you can’t get off just because you were on something. Hope that helps.
I wonder how that fits, however, with how the defendant can assist in his own trial. I’ll have to do some research.

Tony Terzi‏Verified account @T2Fox61
Jose Morales has been charged with the murder of his Ansonia girlfriend #ChristineHollaway. Arraigned today in Derby today at 2. @FOX61News

Mr. Morales sure looks like his little girl.

EQMEPWyW4AEGAw5.jpg

9:06 AM - 7 Feb 2020

What!?! They already filed the murder charges? This is fantastic news! I hope they’re able to use something, anything, for him to admit where Vanessa is! So glad he won’t get away with this !

Tuesday, February 18th:
*Status Hearing (re murder) (@ am ET) – CT - Christine Marie Holloway (43) (last seen Nov. 27, 2019, found Nov. 30, 2019, Ansonia) & Vanessa Morales (10) (last seen Nov. 29, 2019, reported missing Dec. 3, 2019, Amber Alert on Dec. 4, 2019-not found) - *Jose L. Morales (43) (BF) arrested (12/4/19) & charged (1/22/20) with 2 counts of criminal possession of a pistol. Bond $25K.
*Charged & arraigned (2/7/20) with murder & tampering with physical evidence. Bond $5M.
12/4/19 Update: The arrest was made after Ansonia police served a search & seizure warrant on the man’s residence in New Haven’s Fair Haven Heights neighborhood. The Jose Morales was charged with possessing two stun guns, according to an arrest report authored by New Haven police. It is illegal for him to possess the items because he is a convicted felon, according to the document. 12/17/19: Ansonia police yesterday named Morales as their suspect in his daughter’s disappearance & her mother’s murder.
12/18/19 Update: The hearing was very brief with a new date scheduled for 1/22/20 awaiting plea. 1/22/20: On Wednesday, Senior Assistant Public Defender Margaret Moreau said Morales wanted to see a copy of the search warrant police used to go through his home. The warrant is still sealed, according to the state, and thus unavailable. Judge Melanie Cradle asked both parties to supply an update on the status of the warrant by Feb. 5. Police Chief Andrew Cota III said last week that a warrant charging Morales with Holloway’s slaying was in the works, but needed to be reviewed by the state attorney’s office in Milford before it could move forward. 2/5/20: Morales has waived his right to appear in court. Case continued until Feb. 26.
2/7/20 Update: Ansonia PD announce arrest of Jose Morales in death of Christine, was charged & arraigned (2/7/20) with murder & tampering with physical evidence and held on $5 million bond. Attorney Norm Pattis is now representing Morales. Next scheduled hearing on 2/18.

@MarissaAlter

Norm Pattis & Kevin Smith, originally retained just for bond purposes in the Jose Morales murder arrest, are staying on the case. Morales is in court at noon in Milford where he’s expected to plead not guilty to killing his girlfriend Christine Holloway.

Jose Morales Pleads Not Guilty To Murder Of Girlfriend

Feb 18, 2020 5:01 pm ET
ANSONIA, CT — Jose Morales pleaded not guilty in court Tuesday after he was charged in connection with the homicide of his girlfriend Christine Holloway.

The article above was continued to this one:

Defense in Ansonia murder moves to deep information dive

Supervisory State’s Attorney Howard Stein advised Milford Superior Court Judge Peter Brown Tuesday that he will begin downloading information and paperwork from the case onto a two terabyte portable hard drive that Morales’ lawyers provide.

Brown then continued the matter until March 5. Morales is being held on $5 million bond.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grammy 4
Back