Danielle Imbo & Richard Petrone - possible victims?

BeepBeep1

Reaction score
Hi, this is my first thread on here - I just posted in their thread too.

I'm listening to the True Crime Bulls** podcast at the moment and I started looking through the FBI pages for missing people. I saw Danielle Imbo and Richard Petrone and I thought they could be possible Keyes victims. He targeted couples, he liked to cross state lines to abduct, kill, hide bodies, etc and he had property in New York state. He was active in 2005. I don't think it's a push. What does anyone else think?

Edit: I searched their names along with Keyes and nothing came up - sorry if there's already a thread!

I don't know if you have listened to all of the episodes - and tbh I don't remember if this was in an actual episode or if it was just information that went out on the TCB patreon page - but Josh Hallmark, TCB creator, had submitted FOIA requests for files regarding Danielle and Richard. Unfortunately his request/s were denied because it is an ongoing investigation (that is just my summary of the reasoning/statutes or legislation that were cited, anyway).

I don't know/remember enough about the details of their case or what we know about Keyes movements at the time of their disappearance to add anything other than I would say it is possible. The fact that Josh Hallmark felt it was possible enough to put in those FOIA requests in the first place also makes me think there isn't anything that obviously rules Keyes out as being involved, as well as a few reasons to suspect he could be.

Thanks for replying! Yeah I'd be interested to learn if he heard anything back. At some point in the series Josh said that he didn't think it was likely that he killed Danielle and Rich, but he didn't mention why. Maybe with all the info he has on IK's movements he came to the conclusion (and then possibly changed his mind) about Danielle and Rich.

Watching the cold case of Danielle Imbo and Joseph Petrone. The boyfriend was in the bakery business, but what was the Imbo family into as far as occupation, does anyone know. There is no mention of what her husband did.

The FBI was spot on calling it a murder for hire case.

Watching the cold case of Danielle Imbo and Joseph Petrone. The boyfriend was in the bakery business, but what was the Imbo family into as far as occupation, does anyone know. There is no mention of what her husband did.
He was a mortgage broker. His father and uncle were retired NYPD detectives. He was at his parents house in Toms River NJ with his and Danielle’s child. His father alibi’ed him and I get the impression he is not suspected to have personally participated in any abduction of The couple. The possibility that he may have arrange the disappearances still hangs over him.

The FBI was spot on calling it a murder for hire case.
I don’t think the FBI “ called it” a murder for hire, they justified their participation by the possibility that it might be. Since nobody knows what happened to them, labeling it Murder for High would be pretty speculative.

Wow what a complicated disappearance ! Welcome BeepBeep1 & SQ2. Nice to see you Kemo, this looks like it's right up your alley.
Hope there is more information that we aren't privy to. IK sure was an opportunist and traveler. MOO

He was a mortgage broker. His father and uncle were retired NYPD detectives. He was at his parents house in Toms River NJ with his and Danielle’s child. His father alibi’ed him and I get the impression he is not suspected to have personally participated in any abduction of The couple. The possibility that he may have arrange the disappearances still hangs over him.
Thanks, nobody ever gave the background.

How come we didn't see any support or outcry from NYPD to solve this case?

Wow what a complicated disappearance ! Welcome BeepBeep1 & SQ2. Nice to see you Kemo, this looks like it's right up your alley.
Hope there is more information that we aren't privy to. IK sure was an opportunist and traveler. MOO
Hi, nice to meet you, thanks for the intro. I appreciate it!

Fascinated by this case. I am from the Philly area. I can't believe two people and a truck can disappear in Phila never to be seen again.

Fascinated by this case. I am from the Philly area. I can't believe two people and a truck can disappear in Phila never to be seen again.

This is one of those cases i cannot forget: it is like they vanished off the face of the earth- it is likely one of those cases that shall never be solved (at least in our life time)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Justice is coming
Back