Deceased/Not Found Danka Ilić, 1 year old, Bor, Serbia, 26 March 2024 *arrest*

This was also published on March 27. Was the suspects' work Fiat Panda caught on the neighbor's camera?

The team of the Telegraf.rs portal came into possession of an exclusive video from the security camera of the neighbor's house near where Danka Ilić (2) disappeared, and on which a car can be seen hurrying by. The girl disappeared yesterday around 1:45 p.m., while the car was spotted on video at 1:47 p.m.

2703-snimak-sa-sigurnosne-kamere-u-banjskom-polju.00000600.still001-815x458.jpg
That is a Fiat Punto for sure. I had a red one.

Also according to the press conference: The suspects both failed the polygraph. The driver of the car had a delayed reaction, but the passenger reacted immediately. They are blaming each other, so it's not confirmed that one returned to the landfill to move the body. Three cars were taken into custody (the suspects' own cars and the work vehicle) and forensic samples were taken. Private cameras in the village were very helpful - they recorded the passage of the vehicle of interest. Altogether there were 17 cars in the area at the time of Danka's disappearance. Only two left the village before the police arrived and closed the roads.

More terrible details, provided to the media by the head of the Criminal Police Directorate (UKP), Ninoslav Cmolić:

- Evidence is being collected day and night. One of the killers has a block and can't remember where he left the body. The fact is that their stories match in the details of the hit, but they do not agree on the actual killing of the child. Danka was unconscious when they hit her with a car, and they thought she was dead, so they were surprised that she woke up, and one of them strangled her, and in the end they got rid of the body at the landfill - said Cmolić.

Danka was unconscious when they hit her with a car, and they thought she was dead, so they were surprised that she woke up, and one of them strangled her, and in the end they got rid of the body at the landfill
I can’t even imagine being a parent and having a child die this way. As if it wouldn’t be bad enough to think she was hit by a car—only a few minutes after having left your sight, no less—and dumped in a landfill… But to learn that your child could have potentially survived being hit only to then be murdered in a bid to cover it up? Disgusting.

RIP Danka and condolences to the family.

More terrible details, provided to the media by the head of the Criminal Police Directorate (UKP), Ninoslav Cmolić:

- Evidence is being collected day and night. One of the killers has a block and can't remember where he left the body. The fact is that their stories match in the details of the hit, but they do not agree on the actual killing of the child. Danka was unconscious when they hit her with a car, and they thought she was dead, so they were surprised that she woke up, and one of them strangled her, and in the end they got rid of the body at the landfill - said Cmolić.

She was still alive after being hit ???
Oh my god that poor child!!!!!!!
They still could have called an ambulance! Or even leave her some place she could have been found quickly instead of strangling her!! I'm so mad

She was still alive after being hit ???
Oh my god that poor child!!!!!!!
They still could have called an ambulance! Or even leave her some place she could have been found quickly instead of strangling her!! I'm so mad
Probably drinking plum brandy while working.
The ultimate act of selfishness, self absorption, and entitlement. Would rather murder a toddler than lose a job and deal with consequences of injuring a child while driving drunk on a job.

I have a feeling of a new Kendall/NSW in Australia here, can't help. Nothing more to say at this stage.

<modsnip - off topic>

I believe, I won't follow this case, although the suspects are arrested. I'm too upset.

Last edited by a moderator:
To think that Danka's mother saw the suspects just minutes before they hit her... I wish she could have asked them if they had seen her. Danka must have been out on the street by then, because two other people saw her. Why didn't they stop and get her to safety? Was she walking along the road? Did she cross the road? Did she emerge from the bushes, stepping in front of the car? Minutes after the hit, Danka's father talked to the perps from his car. Did he first arrive at the property when it was too late? Minutes earlier, he could have been one of those people who spotted her. He was called at 13:41 and encountered the perps at 13:57. She was hit after 13:50.

To think that Danka's mother saw the suspects just minutes before they hit her... I wish she could have asked them if they had seen her. Danka must have been out on the street by then, because two other people saw her. Why didn't they stop and get her to safety? Was she walking along the road? Did she cross the road? Did she emerge from the bushes, stepping in front of the car? Minutes after the hit, Danka's father talked to the perps from his car. Did he first arrive at the property when it was too late? Minutes earlier, he could have been one of those people who spotted her. He was called at 13:41 and encountered the perps at 13:57. She was hit after 13:50.
It think (from an article on a previous post) that the father asked them and they told him they didn't see her

It just keeps on getting worse! Were they so plastered that they actually can't remember where they left the body? If that's the case how in the world were they even able to drive the car? And stand next to it for "toaletne potrebe" bathroom needs? Were they drinking šlivovica all morning? If they can agree on the details of running over poor Danka with the Fiat / Zastava why can't they agree on who killed this poor child? IMO the story does not add up.

They lied to the father about seeing Danka even though she was unconscious in the back of the car, and from the article that I linked before

majka se susrela oči u oči sa ubicama njene ćerke, ne znajući da su upravo oni koji su lišili života malu Danku.

"The mother came face to face with the killers, unaware that in fact they were the ones who had killed little Danka."

I have plenty of friends in Serbia and they are absolutely shocked, appalled and saddened that something like this could happen.

The case is widening:

The brother and father of the suspect in the murder of Danka Ilić detained by the police: It is suspected that they assisted in the crime
They were brought last night and after the interview, they were ordered to be detained by the police for up to 48 hours.

Apparently the driver of the car described what happened to police, but the passenger (who the driver is accusing of picking up Danka, later strangling her and dumping her body at the landfill) chooses to stay silent.
As soon as the suspects were identified they were polygraphed. They were under the influence of alcohol and their reaction to the question if they killed the child was delayed, so the police were not able to detain them yet.

Last edited:
Danka's body may have been taken from the landfill and hidden elsewhere:

"Where the body is is none of your concern": Creepy details of the conversations of the suspects in Danka's murder (2)
"They told the way everything happened, who played which role. However, two days after the tragic event, one of them returned, took the body and put it away and will not admit where he hid the body," Cmolić said.

The police interrogated the parents every day, because it seemed impossible that the little girl could walk over all the obstacles on the property and reach the road on her own. Unfortunately that's what happened. The police major in charge of the investigation later apologized to the family.
According to police, no trace of an accident was found on the spot where Danka was hit. The car was moving slowly at the time, on a road with a slightly downward slope.

Last edited:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ramada.williams.gc@gmail.