Darlie Routier asks for DNA testing

Goody said:
Quote:Yes, you just posted definitions from a website that described the velocity in blood spatter. Remember?
Oops! I meant to just ask about cast off. Now why did I put "spatter" in there? You missed a great chance to call me a do-do!

I don't know if it would ever be referred to in cast off but I suppose it is possible if the hammer, bat, or knife (what have you) doing the casting off was moving at speed faster than the normal movement of one's arm striking or stabbing.
Velocity refers to speed. High velocity usually refers to something that can go as fast as a speeding bullet. So it could never apply to how fast someone moves. Unless you are talking about Superman, of course.

As for the blood in the foyer, I don't think we've ever discussed that much. If it is on the wall, I would assume it got there when she went for the front door and as she swung her injured arm about. I would expect that to be low velocity.
According the definition of "cast off" Cast-Off Pattern -- A bloodstain pattern created when blood is released or thrown from a blood-bearing object in motion, it would seem the blood on the wall was castoff, not spatter? The blood-bearing object would be Darlie's arm(we suppose). No matter the speed, spatter is Spatter (MVIS) --A bloodstain pattern caused by a medium velocity impact/force to a blood source. A beating typically is used when something hits a blood bearing source, i.e. human being. So wouldnt the blood on the wall be cast-off or have you already said that?

Goody said:
If this is true, it would make my brow furrow at Darin. The fact that both he and Darlie have the same alibi "I was sleeping" aggravates my senses anyway. If he was talking to her and denies it later, my mind wants to explore areas not appealing to him, that is for sure.
Its in Springer's book

HeartofTexas said:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR RED-HEADED BEESY!!!!

I hope your family treats you like a Queen all day long and that you are forced to gorge on cake and ice cream all day long! Oh, and absolutely no housework allowed today!
AWWWWW! Thank you so much! I got a bunch of Bath and Bodyworks lotions from the kiddies and a funny book from the goat. By the way, goat is my husband's nickname on his message board. :blowkiss:

Whew, I'm so glad you clarified who the "goat" was! I had visions of shopping in Franklin and spotting a goat the next aisle over! I'm very glad the family has treated you so nicely on your special day. And well they should because Mom's are very special people!

HeartofTexas said:
Whew, I'm so glad you clarified who the "goat" was! I had visions of shopping in Franklin and spotting a goat the next aisle over! I'm very glad the family has treated you so nicely on your special day. And well they should because Mom's are very special people!
i thought the same thing hot---LOL--- and moms are also people who take thier nephews in and take control of thier lives--- i hope you consider yourself a mom too :blowkiss:

Pook said:
It's been a long time since I've reviewed this case, so forgive me if I'm asking questions that have already been covered:

So who has these pants of Darin's? LE?

Are there any crime scene photo's published of him and the notorious pants?
Yeah, what she said!

HeartofTexas said:
heh heh heh

Pook said:
It's been a long time since I've reviewed this case, so forgive me if I'm asking questions that have already been covered:

So who has these pants of Darin's? LE?
Yes, they are in police custody.

Pook said:
Are there any crime scene photo's published of him and the notorious pants?
No.

beesy said:
According the definition of "cast off" Cast-Off Pattern -- A bloodstain pattern created when blood is released or thrown from a blood-bearing object in motion, it would seem the blood on the wall was castoff, not spatter? The blood-bearing object would be Darlie's arm(we suppose). No matter the speed, spatter is Spatter (MVIS) --A bloodstain pattern caused by a medium velocity impact/force to a blood source. A beating typically is used when something hits a blood bearing source, i.e. human being. So wouldnt the blood on the wall be cast-off or have you already said that?
I don't think so, Beesy, but I am not an expert and my knowledge is limited. Maybe you should go back to Bevel's testimony and see if he addresses the blood on the ways of the foyer. Maybe you will find something there/

beesy said:
Its in Springer's book
I hold Springer's accounting a little higher than the others because I was told that she had a close personal relationship with Det. Frosch. I imagine there are many little things like this that came from him, which might not be in the trial testimony. Doesn't make it any less true though. Of course, Darin could have been just frantically asking her what happened? Nothing to be ashamed of there, so why wouldn't he admit it later?

HeartofTexas said:
I just saw Ellen Degeneres do a comic routine about marrying a goat. It was quite funny. Beesy ought to catch it some time. hahahahahhaha!

Goody said:
I just saw Ellen Degeneres do a comic routine about marrying a goat. It was quite funny. Beesy ought to catch it some time. hahahahahhaha!
Yes, we're quite the couple, a skateboarding goat and a sleuthing bee

HeartofTexas said:
Funny you called me Red-Headed Beesy. That was my 1st Yahoo ID, or did I tell you that?
And don't fret, Franklin is not filled with shopping goats anymore than Rowlette is filled with knife-toting dingos and deer!
10.gif

beesy said:
Yes, we're quite the couple, a skateboarding goat and a sleuthing bee
Cool. You can ride on his shoulder. hahahahahahah!

Goody said:
I hold Springer's accounting a little higher than the others because I was told that she had a close personal relationship with Det. Frosch. I imagine there are many little things like this that came from him, which might not be in the trial testimony. Doesn't make it any less true though

I too respect Springer more than the others, except Chris', of course....:liar: She lists many people with whom she spoke directly. She did not just use transcripts and observations. She used those too of course, but gleaned much of her info from conversations with key players
Of course, Darin could have been just frantically asking her what happened? Nothing to be ashamed of there, so why wouldn't he admit it later

Well, I think they didn't admit it because they were still planning their lame story. Lying about the entire event was easier then having to come up a story about what they were discussing. I can't remember which cop reported this, but it rings true to me. Heads together, whispering, stopping and separating as soon as the cop approached.

Goody said:
That is what two of the policemen said, but I think Darlie and Darin said it was not true.

Oh okay so who do we believe? Darlie and Darin? I'll take my chances with the cops.

cami said:
Oh okay so who do we believe? Darlie and Darin? I'll take my chances with the cops.
Yeah, me too. I don't think I would believe a word either one of them said. I just read in the Babs Davis book, that Darlie said she would take truth serum, if Darin could be with her. Needless to say, that idea was nixed by LE. She then claimed her food was spiked with it. One problem with that, it can only be injected.

That Darlie is something, isn't she?

the original tez said:
Yeah, me too. I don't think I would believe a word either one of them said. I just read in the Babs Davis book, that Darlie said she would take truth serum, if Darin could be with her. Needless to say, that idea was nixed by LE. She then claimed her food was spiked with it. One problem with that, it can only be injected.

That Darlie is something, isn't she?

So she thinks that "truth serium" would prove something that the lie detector tests and the regression therapy didn't? All this time they're supposed to be looking for the "real killer(s)"??? I haven't heard anyone in her family ever DO anything having to do with anything but trying to get Darlie another trial. That's gotta say something doesn't it?

Jeana (DP) said:
So she thinks that "truth serium" would prove something that the lie detector tests and the regression therapy didn't? All this time they're supposed to be looking for the "real killer(s)"??? I haven't heard anyone in her family ever DO anything having to do with anything but trying to get Darlie another trial. That's gotta say something doesn't it?
Oh, it says a lot. It says to me that they believe she did it. She's nuttier than a fruitcake.

Darin sure is keeping a low profile isn't he?

Jeana (DP) said:
Well Jeana, I DO remember Ms. Kee telling me that "if Darlie did it, we forgive her."
That was one of the first things to turn my head.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back