***Day 2 -Committal Hearing*** 11th,12,13th March 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ursula Heger ‏@ursulaheger
A woman has just approached Gerard Baden-Clay in court before the start of Day 2 and said: "I don't love you, I hate you". @tennewsqld

Ashley McDermid ‏@AshleyMcDermid
A woman has just approached Gerard Baden-Clay in the dock and told him she hates him. @9NewsBrisbane

Ashley McDermid ‏@AshleyMcDermid
A woman has just approached Gerard Baden-Clay in the dock and told him she hates him. @9NewsBrisbane

I didn't want this to be missed ! maybe TM ??

Ursula Heger ‏@ursulaheger
LNP's Bruce Flegg called as a witness in Baden-Clay committal @tennewsqld

Woah what??? That's gold! I wonder who it was? One ballsy chick I'm sure!
Not really the time or place, but good on her all the same!

That extra weight would not be from the food. would think he is not getting the exercise he was getting outside if you get what I mean

Morning all.

Thought I would get in with my post before things get started in court. I had a play with my captiva car doors and the boot hatch. The boot hatch has to be pulled closed quite firmly, I always give it a big pull down to make sure it closes properly. I actually always try to slam it and I have to do that to get it down as the handle is quite high and to make sure it closes properly. Every now and then I will notice that my boot light indicator on my dashboard is on because it hasn't been closed properly. If my mum closes it, I nearly always have to reclose it as she doesn't have enough strength to pull it down hard enough to slam it closed. When I listened to it this morning, the first thing I thought was that sure sounds like a thud when it is closed. It is a much heavier sound than the sound of the doors being closed.

So I believe the boot closing on my captiva could absolutely be described as a thud.

Sarah Elks ‏@sarahelks
Dr Flegg says he gave three statements to police about the matter, and lived near Mr Baden-Clay. #badenclay

Sarah Elks@sarahelks
Brisbane-based journalist, The Australian. elkss@theaustralian.com.au

Whoever the woman is, it must be someone who is not a witness? Aren't all witnesses kept outside the court room? Wonder who it is?

It may be the only way she can be sure. Maybe she knew him under a different name ....

John Taylor ‏@_JohnTaylor_
Qld Govt MP Dr Bruce Flegg was sitting in be when he heard a bloodcurdling scream April 19. Day 2 Baden-Clay @abcnews

Ashley McDermid Ashley McDermid ‏@AshleyMcDermid
Bruce Flegg says he heard a "blood curdling" scream in #badenclay committal. He lives in Brookfield. @9NewsBrisbane

Alison Ariotti Alison Ariotti ‏@AlisonAriotti
Dr Bruce Flegg heard a bloodcurdling scream in Brookfield on April 19 - the night before Allison was reported missing. #BadenClay

Whoever the woman is, it must be someone who is not a witness? Aren't all witnesses kept outside the court room? Wonder who it is?
It wouldn't be good if she is a witness because the defence could turn it into "But you have expressed your dislike for the man, are your views just a result of you feeling jilted by him?"

Sarah Elks ‏@sarahelks
Dr Flegg says it was a "blood-curdling scream". "It was clearly a female scream," Dr Flegg says he heard that night. #badenclay

would have to be TM one would think

Maybe that's why he is 'tucked away behind glass' for his own safety! There may be more unhappy ex's to come.

Since this woman said "I don't love you, I hate you." it makes you think it has to be someone he has had some kind of relationship with.

John Taylor ‏@_JohnTaylor_
Dr Flegg says scream was unquestionably a female voice. Went for 2-3 secs. Baden-Clay @abcnews I could not attempt to reproduce it.

The glassed dock is for the safety of the witness as well as the safety of the people in the court.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa