***Day 4 -Committal Hearing*** 18th,19,20th March 2013***

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that information was from the bills rather than the phones wouldn't the timestamp be that of the service provider and therefore the timing more standardised?

Only if both phones were with the same provider.

I was thinking about the phone last night and thought ... what if he buried just the sim card in the neighbours yard?... but then I don't think a sim card would transmit a signal without installed in a phone. Any ideas if a sim card could send signals without a phone?

No I don't think so but the phone can without the SIM. My hubby and sister were talking about it the other day in regard to Jill Meagher.

I am a long term lurker and have only recently joined.

1 question that I can't seem to find an answer to: What was the approximate time of death?

Also GBC's injuries around the armpit and chest - could they be from being in a headlock?

I don't recall reading in the Autopsy Report any specific time of death. It could not be determined due to advanced decomposition. Nor the cause of death.

Hi Guys, it's only 7.30pm in WA. (Plenty of lurkers over here I'm sure).

Getting close to bedtime in Qld. We will expect many answers from the "WA lurkers" when we wake up :)

There was no mention in the Autopsy Report of acrylic nails.

I noticed in the black and white photo used here on WS, that Allison had a rather long nail bed. This would make her nails quite strong if used for scratching. Mine would have just bent back on themselves.

Does anyone know if Alison's nails are naturaly or acrylic? Natural nails are likely to be sharper and could do more damage.

I asked the same about 6 months ago & I agree natural nails will shred skin,they are heaps thinner & sharper.

I didn't get all the info in the report to make those assessments. I would need the monthly income and expenditure accounts to make an accurate assessment. But, there was a lot of robbing Peter to pay Paul. This strategy can only work for a short time and I think it had come to an end. There are red flags in the accounting reports and ill post these at a later time..

Yeah not sure how you can include insurance policies in assets? Unless they have a surrender value, but I didn't think either GBC or ABC policies had that component.

Yeah not sure how you can include insurance policies in assets? Unless they have a surrender value, but I didn't think either GBC or ABC policies had that component.

They were whole of life policies, these are older style policies that have a payout figure attached to them. They can be surrendered early, but only at a fraction of the maturity value, usually at around 55 years of age. The surrender value would be considered an asset.

I thought the forensic accountant brought things down to a fairly simplistic level in her report and witness statement. For Peter Davies to argue with this and suggest there isn't the level of debt that there is, is dumb, dumb, dumb. It's like he is mis-construing numbers to baffle the "lay-readers"of financial statements. Doesn't really matter what the Assets/Liabilities are - the Baden-Clays are up the CASH FLOW creek without as much as a broken paddle! For an analogy - Cashflow can be likened to owing the Lexus and not being having the cash to put in the petrol! I agree with a comment Dr W made earlier today .... Peter Davies (whom I'm sure will be totally across the meaning of cashflow .... must be shaking his head wondering where his next pay cheque will come from for GBC fees .....

Getting close to bedtime in Qld. We will expect many answers from the "WA lurkers" when we wake up :)

Yeah sure no pressure! I knew i was staying quiet for a reason.

I do have one idea about the phone. Is it possible that GBC turned off the App that was on Allison's phone (the App that helps to locate the phone) as he was getting rid of it and then contacted Allison's phone with his to show that he had tried to find her. Sorry, not sure how all that stuff works :blushing: Just thought I'd ask the question.

Yeah sure no pressure! I knew i was staying quiet for a reason.

I do have one idea about the phone. Is it possible that GBC turned off the App that was on Allison's phone (the App that helps to locate the phone) as he was getting rid of it and then contacted Allison's phone with his to show that he had tried to find her. Sorry, not sure how all that stuff works :blushing: Just thought I'd ask the question.

My understanding is that it has been established that he had NOT used the Find My Friends app and it was used later by one of the Police Officers on the scene.

I just checked the phone records. It's on the bills, both with Telstra so I'd say the timestamps would be consistent.

Thanks! In that case, then I think NBC had her phone at that time. IMO.

Was Ole' Brucey Overland mentioned in today's proceedings?

Sorry I am yet to catch up on all the pages! thanks so much to the sleuths in Court!

Well if that is the case (he didn't use the find my friends app and if that can be proved) ... another very telling piece of circumstantial evidence ....

My understanding is that it has been established that he had NOT used the Find My Friends app and it was used later by one of the Police Officers on the scene.

Would turning off the App (on Allison's phone) involve an internet connection? - sorry if this is obvious to everyone however, where I live I don't get a signal so don't bother much with my mobile. Hence, technically backward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member