***Day 4 -Committal Hearing*** 18th,19,20th March 2013***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ashley McDermid‏@AshleyMcDermid
Court hears Gerard Baden-Clay told his mistress "I can't afford a divorce." @9NewsBrisbane

Donna Field‏@Donna_Field
Toni McHugh: he wasn't in a financial position to be able to afford a divorce. #badenclay

I too really feel sorry for TM's children. They have to live with the fact that their mother was a cheap <modsnip> and the whole country knows.
It is obvious her and GBC didnt stop to think how all their nonsense would affect the children. Makes me so angry

It's silly to expect a man who cheats on his wife to be with you to be faithful. The way you get them is often the way you lose them. And she was cheating on her husband!! Bad behavior all around.

sad, huh?? would one say, then, Toni, that you were DEPRESSED??? reaching for the ZOLOFT???

so.. Gerard now has two sad women to deal with.. he is not exactly your good cheer guy, spreading happiness and joy.. business partners, staff, wives, mistress, mistresses, bank manager, accountant, Flegg, his 3 mates who lent him money, in laws, outlaws, family....

all seemed a little peeved with Mr Pieface.

So true....

I really wonder why on earth the defence decided to cross examine TM, how is that going to make him look better? Where is the reasonable doubt that may be created by her testimony? Or....is this the best they can come up with?

sad, huh?? would one say, then, Toni, that you were DEPRESSED??? reaching for the ZOLOFT???

so.. Gerard now has two sad women to deal with.. he is not exactly your good cheer guy, spreading happiness and joy.. business partners, staff, wives, mistress, mistresses, bank manager, accountant, Flegg, his 3 mates who lent him money, in laws, outlaws, family....

all seemed a little peeved with Mr Pieface.

Trooper - you sure have a way with words :)

I'll nominate you to write the script for the inevitable miniseries, "ScratchMyBelly"...

11.08am: An emotional Ms McHugh said she tried to call Baden-Clay the day after he broke things off in September 2011.

''I called him to try and understand what had happened,'' she said.

''I wanted to discuss it.''

''Were you interested at that stage in continuing the relationship?'' Mr Davis asked.

''Yes,'' she said.

''I was angry and hurt.

''I wanted an explanation...I wanted some clarity as to how he'd come to that decision.

''He said very little.''

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...-of-wife-allison/story-e6freoof-1226599630131

OH he was a 'Little Bit Hurt' so was TM....:floorlaugh:

11.17am: The court heard that Baden-Clay and Ms McHugh had sex twice between February and April, 2012 - after they had agreed their relationship was not going to be of a sexual nature.

''It was limited very limited,'' she said.

''Two occasions that I recall.

''I don't know how to describe something like that.

''I loved him.''

Mr Davis asked whether Ms McHugh remembered the circumstances leading up to them rekindling their sexual affair.

''I'm sorry, I can't,'' a shaken Ms McHugh replied

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...-of-wife-allison/story-e6freoof-1226599630131

7News Yahoo!7 &#8207;@Y7News
RT @emmykubainski: Mistress of Gerard Baden-Clay says she saw him a week before he was arrested for the alleged murder of his wife

So true....

I really wonder why on earth the defence decided to cross examine TM, how is that going to make him look better? Where is the reasonable doubt that may be created by her testimony? Or....is this the best they can come up with?

By the defence... she can be cast in the role of the Woman Scorned.. unrealiable, and motivated by revenge .. living in a la la land of lurrrve and lussssst and lasciviousness entirely imaginary.

of course, Toni isnt going to cast into that role under any circumstances.. to her, she is the Woman Chosen, dont you know....

Nice tweet this one . . .
Kate Kyriacou&#8207;@KateKyriacou
Baden-Clay told his mistress plenty of things - he couldn't afford a divorce, he was breaking up with her, he was leaving his wife...

Alison Ariotti&#8207;@AlisonAriotti
#BadenClay mistress says Allison placed restrictions on Gerard after finding out about affair. He had to be home at certain times.

Yeah just like a naughty little school boy, I can just see him in his shorts and white knee high socks skipping along to his own merry tune....oh I just want to swear so badly! :furious:
He was not worth spitting at.

7News Yahoo!7 &#8207;@Y7News
RT @emmykubainski: Mistress of Gerard Baden-Clay says she saw him a week before he was arrested for the alleged murder of his wife

Gee, how on earth did the media miss that little reunion?? lol

''Ending that relationship ... was horrid and I wasn't going to set myself up for the same experience.'' - Toni McHugh. #badenclay

Trooper - you sure have a way with words :)

I'll nominate you to write the script for the inevitable miniseries, "ScratchMyBelly"...

Trooper has a way of saying exactly what I am thinking, except I swear more lol.

''So I was far more determined to set some framework around what he was actually doing.'' - Toni McHugh. #badenclay

you know, ladies and gentlemen, girls and boys, my lords archbishops and all... its hard.. mighty hard to resist a bloke in a yellow jacket. he was just..... oh.. he was everything.. the way he walked, his little sayings, like ' lets be normal'.. his generosity.. 4 years of free <modsnip> and he gave me a camera!!.. his driving skills, his very shaving skills, were all so outstanding..

oh. I have to stop. <modsnip>

11.08am: An emotional Ms McHugh said she tried to call Baden-Clay the day after he broke things off in September 2011.

''I called him to try and understand what had happened,'' she said.

''I wanted to discuss it.''

''Were you interested at that stage in continuing the relationship?'' Mr Davis asked.

''Yes,'' she said.

''I was angry and hurt.

''I wanted an explanation...I wanted some clarity as to how he'd come to that decision.

''He said very little.''

He was a married man!!! He didn't have to explain anything to her. Wife found out, he wasn't going to leave his wife so end the relationship with the mistress. Grr she's making me mad. She's a joke.

''(He said) he would be out of his (marriage) by the end of the year. I don't know how many times he said that.'' - Toni McHugh. #badenclay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sweetkittykat