***Day 6 -Committal Hearing*** 18th,19,20th March 2013***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes the blue is the only blood they found and that is the 3rd row of seats in the usual boot area when folded down.

And it's consistent with a body lying down in the back area.

All that white stuff you can see in the photos of the car is not revealing blood stains. They only found one smear of blood with 2 runs down to the floor next to the wheel arch in the 3rd row of seats.

Thanks Ali

Hey just noticed the Doc is missing, maybe he went in to court... hope he is ok.

and calling himself Bruce when he could have chosen any name in the world, like Peregine, or Piers. ..

Yeah what is it with that name of all names out there... not to offend any Bruces out there lol.

I bet the press is camped out side Nige 's place, hoping for another serve from Olivia, or even, from Nige himself.

Bet they are camped outside Toni's current abode, too. ... she has to emerge sometime......

Wow its is really obvious in this pic...

GCB5-496x620.jpg

I have to say that for a man who has a missing wife his eyes look very clear. Doesnt look like he has been missing any precious sleep does he?

I bet the press is camped out side Nige 's place, hoping for another serve from Olivia, or even, from Nige himself.

Bet they are camped outside Toni's current abode, too. ... she has to emerge sometime......

I am sure they will call the police to move them along like they have in the past.

:bump: Just bumped this for WS information. This was posted on Day 5 Committal hearing this morning.

Today, 08:38 AM

DrWatson
Verified Thoracic and Vascular Surgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by AAAA
Today Show reports only three witnesses today before judge makes his decision. Two police officers and a pharmacology expert.
Pharmacology expert, huh? More on the Zoloft levels, no doubt. Hopefully will confirm what we've known on here for weeks now, that the concentrations in the liver were completely consistent with normal therapeutic doses. That will put to bed once and for all any theories of Allison overdosing on Zoloft...!

I'm off the air again today, but will check in this evening sometime, and try to catch up on the events of the day.

"Elementary, my dear Watson"

Just heard he will return to AG where he will stay in remand until the trial commences!

Thank god

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members