DC DC - Chyna Crawford, 25, Washington, 23 October 2023 *suspicious circumstances*

NBC Dateline - Nov 13, 2023
Interview with her sister.

1699956722124.png
1699956793139.png
Chyna CrawfordKeya Strong
1699956856934.png
Chyna Crawford with sister Keya StrongKeya Strong
Dateline reached out to the Metropolitan Police Department for an update on where Chyna’s case stands, but has not yet heard back.

The second search was on Saturday, November 4. “Both times we did searches, we had a good amount of people that came out. So we did have a lot of support and love from a lot of people,” Keya said. “People that we don’t know from other states have showed their support. People then came out with their kids and came out and assisted us.”

According to Keya, nothing was found on that search, either. She told Dateline that she is grateful for the help and is currently trying to plan more searches. She is concerned that the weather is getting colder. “It’s getting cold, I’m worried about her well-being,” Keya told Dateline. “I can’t eat because I’m thinking about, ‘Have she ate?’ I can’t sleep because I’m thinking about, ‘Have she had the chance to sleep?’”

More at link.

Chyna Danielle Crawford is still missing, she is 5’7” 125 lbs. Please help her Mom, it's been almost three months :(
Someone knows something ... Any information would be greatly appreciated!! Please, please, come forward ...

1705892007669.png

MPD said a woman was indicted on several charges and a DC Superior Court bench warrant was issued.

On March 26, police arrested and charged 32-year-old Lashawn Washington, of Southeast, D.C.

She is being charged with First Degree Murder-Felony Murder, Kidnapping, and Obstruction of Justice.

MPD said a woman was indicted on several charges and a DC Superior Court bench warrant was issued.

On March 26, police arrested and charged 32-year-old Lashawn Washington, of Southeast, D.C.

She is being charged with First Degree Murder-Felony Murder, Kidnapping, and Obstruction of Justice.
Great news to see movement in this case. But where are the details? How is this woman related to her disappearance and murder?

Not the news we wanted but at least her family will have some closure. I did check the original court records for Chyna's arrest as a teen involved with a robbery group, but this woman wasn't listed as being one of her friends in that group. Given her age at the time, likely unrelated, but I did check. My thoughts go out to her family.
Great news to see movement in this case. But where are the details? How is this woman related to her disappearance and murder?
I looked back at Chyna's arrest in her late teens since it was part of an armed robbery planned by a group of people but none of them (link to the article and records on that arrest are in this thread) were the name of the person indicted in her felony murder. But based on a past history with people involved in robberies, I would be surprised personally, if this was random. I hope her family will see justice.

Updated 3/28 PM:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back