DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #9

A search and rescue team led the search yesterday for Relisha. Info is on the Angel Lost FB page.

I have followed enough cases to know that when the police aren't looking for someone like they are alive, it is generally because they are not alive. In this case, my brain is still not convinced she wasn't sold. I go for long periods thinking she is at rest, but then I feel desperate that all avenues still need to be explored! The comments about another female child going missing, the fact that she was in a hotel with a non-family member, no signs (or at least nothing released) of foul play. This case makes me more angry than any other. I hate that people, including her family, aren't outraged and desperately searching. On WS, we usually see family members who are lost and broken when someone goes missing. Here, Relisha is the lost and broken one. I want her found so badly. I want her to be treated with the respect she always deserved. I want people to realize you cannot harm/ mistreat/ neglect/ throw away/ forget about a child without having seeeeeerious consequences! Where are the consequences??????????????????????????????

I can only hope that this case is bigger than what we "know" and that Relisha will not be forgotten.

Thinking of you on your Birthday 'Sweet Girl" Thinking of you Everyday and Every night. I love You, We Love You!!!! Baby' you're NEVER forgotten, and them Angels all over out there will Never stop looking for you. In my heart forever ....

Relisha still missing and on her 9th Birthday. :up: Never giving up hope!

:cupcake: May you have all the cupcakes you want from now on !

Happy Birthday to the beautiful girl with the big, soulful eyes that speak to so many when we look at her pictures. :cupcake:
As the occasion of your 9th birthday is upon us, we gather together here today, to let you know just how much you mean to us, that you are important, that you matter, that we will never, ever forget!
:gathering:
Happy Birthday to the girl with the beautiful braids in her hair, who looks like my daughters, who should be here to blow out nine candles on her birthday cake, and open a zillion presents (just from Websleuthers alone! :) ). As my girls continue to reach milestones without you, I hold you in my heart, dry my tears, and try to find the right words when they ask me the tough questions about where you might be, and why The hardest part is listening to them pray for you out loud, which they do every chance they get.
:praying:
Relisha, you have made such a difference, it's amazing! I want the chance to let you know this someday. So, I will continue to post here, and continue to sleuth. :websleuther: I will not give up until you are found, alongside my fellow WSers, who care so much about you. :grouphug:

So, Happy Birthday, BabyGirl, wherever you may be. I hope you can feel the love, because it is here. You matter, and you always will. :heartluv:

:candle:
#FindRelishaRudd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy Birthday Relisha! :bdsong: I still have hope you are out there alive and safe. I'm wishing you could be found and brought home! There are so many people that miss you and love you! I can not forget your sweet face and precious smile! You deserve so much better! :heartbeat: You were a little mama to your brothers and I know they miss you and wonder where their big sister is going to come home. I wish with all the birthday wishes in the world that you could be brought home today! :praying:

:bdscroll:

Happy Birthday, sweet girl! I hope some day you will be able to read here on WS and realize how many people really love you, how many people truly care. I pray with all my heart that the day will come soon. :gift:

Police have said Relisha's mother, Shamika Young, knew the little girl was with Tatum, but did not report her as missing. But Young told News4's Shomari Stone that she did not leave her daughter with Tatum.

"I wasn't under the impression she was missing. I thought she was at my sister's house," Young said. "I didn't want to lose my other three kids. That's why I didn't call the police."

She said Relisha was in the care of her grandmother and aunt at the time of her disappearance.

"No, I don't feel responsible...." Young said last spring. "She was in the care of my mother and my sister; that's why I don't feel responsible."

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/l...issing-as-9th-Birthday-Arrives-280785722.html

:sigh: She doesn't feel responsible? There are no words. Come home Relisha!

I just don't think she is in that park. I think somebody else got their hands on Relisha. Why can't they find her?

:bump: For Relisha! Where are you Relisha? We want you to find you with all our :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

Thanks Boot ! Unfortunately the slew of cases here never stops and you can get caught up in a few for a few days and momentarily forget some others. It was only for a moment, I swear :(
But still I feel bad.

Find Relisha !!!!!!!!!!

Back up to the top you go, BabyGirl. :heartluv:

:bump: for Relisha....

Where are you?

We will never give up on you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So glad to see people are remembering and realize that this child is STILL missing and no one has ever been punished. Echoing mpnola, where are the consequences??

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back