DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
But it was dead and SS didn't have a charger...

That was the excuse he used when he talked to Nelly. It wasn't necessarily true. We can't tell from the SWs what brand or model of cell phones they had.

BBM. LE have not confirmed that SS was with NG on Wednesday. That is only her word. She was supposed to be working there and AS is the one who initially asked her via phone, not SS.

The media has reported the last person to see SS at the dojo was an employee of American Iron Works.

One longtime American Iron Works employee told police that he last saw Savvas Savopoulos at the Chantilly studio about 6 p.m. May 13, according to police documents. That employee told investigators that workers had been rushing to complete the martial arts studio, which had a grand opening planned for May 15. Savopoulos appeared on several Internet boards as a martial arts hobbyist and was involved in some exclusive clubs for the sport.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local...00af9e-ff07-11e4-8b6c-0dcce21e223d_story.html

Nitpicking, but I'm sure LE has confirmed if NG was with SS at the dojo on Wednesday. They just haven't told us. :)

Sure (assuming, as I do, that her phone being dead was a lie instructed by DW). But why would DW want SS to use her phone when he could have just taken the number off her phone and called from SS's phone so that her husband might assume her phone is still dead and that's why he can't still reach her? (This might be giving DW way too much credit on my part.)
He could have used either Veras or his own pone but SS got the number from Vera.

BBM. LE have not confirmed that SS was with NG on Wednesday. That is only her word. She was supposed to be working there and AS is the one who initially asked her via phone, not SS.

The media has reported the last person to see SS at the dojo was an employee of American Iron Works.

One longtime American Iron Works employee told police that he last saw Savvas Savopoulos at the Chantilly studio about 6 p.m. May 13, according to police documents. That employee told investigators that workers had been rushing to complete the martial arts studio, which had a grand opening planned for May 15. Savopoulos appeared on several Internet boards as a martial arts hobbyist and was involved in some exclusive clubs for the sport.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local...00af9e-ff07-11e4-8b6c-0dcce21e223d_story.html

So NG would publicly say that SS was there at the dojo working with her, when he wasn't there at all? Wouldn't someone come forward if she was lying about that?

Nitpicking, but I'm sure LE has confirmed if NG was with SS at the dojo on Wednesday. They just haven't told us. :)

LE haven't publicly confirmed anything regarding NG. The latest media story quoting NG has the dojo opening on Thursday, which isn't true.

JMO

So NG would publicly say that SS was there at the dojo working with her, when he wasn't there at all? Wouldn't someone come forward if she was lying about that?

Why would SS be "working with" a hired cleaner? Did he work with her when she cleaned his house? I don't believe he did.

JMO

Why would SS be "working with" a hired cleaner? Did he work with her when she cleaned his house? I don't believe he did.

JMO

According to WPO, because it was important to Amy. She asked NG and her crew and Vera if she needed her, to help Savvas either Monday/Tuesday or Tuesday/Wednesday get the dojo ready that he had built in Chantilly, Virginia for Grand Opening. That's what the latest voice mail from Amy to Nellie released says.

.... i tend to agree w you that the S family likely was not reading JWs posts.
sbm

Agreeing it's unlikely Mr S or Mrs S were spending much time looking at JW's posts.
But does not mean they were unaware of their cars being featured on JW's SM.

Didn't someone here say Philip had FB page, other SM a/c's?
1. Philip himself might have looked at JW's SM?
"Hey, Mom & Dad, check out these pix of our cars on JW's FB!"

2. Philip may have posted on his SM about go-karting & other racing?
JW was or cd/hv/bn one of his FB friends?
Philip's mates cd/hv/looked at Philip's SM, then at JW's SM?
Mates cd/hv/said to Philip "Are those pix of your Mom & Dad's cars on JW's FB?"
Then Philip alerted Mom & Dad?

Does ^this^ work - in terms of chain of SM communication? (Reminder, I'm stuck in 19th Cent tech)

It's poss Mr S had talked to JW, asked JW to delete pix, ref's to S' cars, etc.
Also poss, if JW had hesitated for a second, Mr S' next stmt, quietly delivered, cd/hv/bn -
"Your services are no longer needed, so stop at payroll office and pick up a check for 2 months wages."

Or it's poss JW's postings never came to attn of Mr S. IDK.

JM2cts. Not convinced about either scenario.

JMO

I doubt he was mopping the floors. But Amy said the construction was not finished in time and they were running late. SS was in the construction business so I imagine he as overseeing the final steps of the contractor to get it done. JMO

JMO
IMO SS was personally involved preparing for the dojo opening because it was his personal interest. According to his employees at AIW SS was not an aloof person and even had an 'open-door' style of management. He probably didn't see working with hired help as beneath his station. I doub't very much if he would have helped Nelly clean house. Here is a photo of SS preparing mats at the new dojo.

Somon Dojo in Chantilly.jpg

I think you're right. Following the above instructions will only allow the post to be visible to friends other than those selected. I don't think the general public can see the photo when you restrict it in other ways. Mea culpa... :)

Glad we got that cleared up. I was going to post something stupid just so I could test it!

IMO SS was personally involved preparing for the dojo opening because it was his personal interest. According to his employees at AIW SS was not an aloof person and even had an 'open-door' style of management. He probably didn't see working with hired help as beneath his station. I doub't very much if he would have helped Nelly clean house. Here is a photo of SS preparing mats at the new dojo.

Being personally involved has nothing to do with it. I doubt Nelly or her "crew" as AS called them were working for free.

Preparing the mats is not remotely related to cleaning <modsnip>

JMO

Being personally involved has nothing to do with it. I doubt Nelly or her "crew" as AS called them were working for free.

Preparing the mats is not remotely related to cleaning <modsnip>

JMO

Who said he was cleaning? Just because she said he was 'working with her at the dojo' it does not mean he was cleaning the windows. Although he probably would have if it needed to get done.

If I say someone is 'working with me ' at a location, that leaves it open to many possible interpretations. He could have been setting up equipment, doing inventory, putting up artwork, while she was cleaning up from the construction mess. Who knows?

But calling her out as a liar because one does not believe he is cleaning seems unfair...imo...JMO

According to WPO, because it was important to Amy. She asked NG and her crew and Vera if she needed her, to help Savvas either Monday/Tuesday or Tuesday/Wednesday get the dojo ready that he had built in Chantilly, Virginia for Grand Opening. That's what the latest voice mail from Amy to Nellie released says.

Yes, she did "offer" Vera if NG needed her. Yet NG has told the media she "allowed" Vera to work at the S home. It sounds to me that Vera was the regular housekeeper at the S home, not NG.

AS was hiring NG and her "crew" to work at the new martial arts studio. Apparently NG was not aware there was even a martial arts studio until she received that phone call from Amy.

JMO

Hero In His Own Mind Daron Dylon Wint was cruising by the Savopoulos home and remembering at what a good and fair man his old boss was and wondering if he might consider rehiring Wint even after their unfortunate parting some years ago.
As he approached the house, he saw smoke coming from an upstairs window.
Worried for any occupants that may be inside and getting no answer to banging on the door and screaming "fire", he went around the house to see if he could find a way in.
He saw the French door and thought would be easiest, so he kicked it and broke a window to let himself in.
He ran upstairs yelling "Fire! Get out!" as he ran from room to room.
He came upon the room with three adults that he perceived as deceased and saw he could do nothing to help them.
He was hungry after all that physical effort, saw the pizza just lying there and knew it would go to waste, so he ate some.
He didn't want to get blamed for anything since he was only there trying to help, so he left.

The End.

That is it!!! Probably the lawyer will say something like this .

I am confused . Could someone please clarify who AB is . Thanks

Who said he was cleaning? Just because she said he was 'working with her at the dojo' it does not mean he was cleaning the windows. Although he probably would have if it needed to get done.

If I say someone is 'working with me ' at a location, that leaves it open to many possible interpretations. He could have been setting up equipment, doing inventory, putting up artwork, while she was cleaning up from the construction mess. Who knows?

But calling her out as a liar because one does not believe he is cleaning seems unfair...imo...JMO

Sorry but I don't "work with" the cleaning service who cleans my office building even if I happen to be at my desk at the time. Handing the worker my trash can so he can put a new liner in it isn't the same as "working with" him by my definition.

NG owned a cleaning service. AS left her a message telling NG that she and her "crew" were needed. SS didn't hire NG. He wouldn't be "working with" her just as he wouldn't be working with a cleaning service for AIW's offices. That's a ridiculous stretch by someone who has intentionally inserted herself into this case via the media.

JMO

Sorry but I don't "work with" the cleaning service who cleans my office building even if I happen to be at my desk at the time. Handing the worker my trash can so he can put a new liner in it isn't the same as "working with" him by my definition.

NG owned a cleaning service. AS left her a message telling NG that she and her "crew" were needed. SS didn't hire NG. He wouldn't be "working with" her just as he wouldn't be working with a cleaning service for AIW's offices. That's a ridiculous stretch by someone who has intentionally inserted herself into this case via the media.

JMO

So you don't believe SS was even there at the Dojo? And NG is lying by saying he was there ?

If a group of people are getting a new business ready for a grand opening, then imo, they are working together. NG worked with the family for 20 years. She was not an anonymous cleaning service worker. They knew each other pretty well, imo.

And I agree with you. It's a giant leap for anyone to assume the S family knew about JW's highly unprofessional postings of photos of the interiors of their personal vehicles.

JMO

"Giant leap"? I wouldn't say that. They were public posts and they were connected on facebook. Facebook controls what posts you see and it depends how often and when you check it. Why use the term "giant leap". I google my employees, potential date. Maybe AS did check out his page the day she knew he had her car. We don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member