DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been checking the MD Court Cases frequently. There are some very interesting updates posted in the past week. You will have to cast a wide net and dig deep to see the updates. I believe specific case discussion is not permitted here even though this is official LE data.

Math - Weren't there 6 arrested, 4 released and DDDW in custody?😉
Hmmm...

Math - Weren't there 6 arrested, 4 released and DDDW in custody?😉
Hmmm...
Right. The take down was 11: p.m. 05/21/3015. The date on DW's charging Washington DC incarceration is 05/22/2015/

Yes, it works in my opinion. Philip may very well have alerted his parents to the photos taken by JW. Were JW and PS still friends? Philip had moved beyond JW as far as his future racing career. I think Amy and Savvas would have been disturbed by the personal photos of the vehicles because the friends of Amy and Savvas were shocked to see the pictures and I believe they were disturbed by the photos too.

I think someone said JW was friends w AS and PS on Facebook. Not sure if SS was even on there.

I wish i knew how to search better. Saw someone w same last name but don't know enough to know what that even was.

Being personally involved has nothing to do with it. I doubt Nelly or her "crew" as AS called them were working for free.

Preparing the mats is not remotely related to cleaning <modsnip>

JMO

Who said SS was cleaning? He was working at getting the dojo ready. NG was also working at getting the dojo ready (probably cleaning, since that's what her company does). JW was also helping to get the dojo ready. Also at least one AIW employee, either on company time or his own time. Why does this seem unlikely to you?

Sorry but I don't "work with" the cleaning service who cleans my office building even if I happen to be at my desk at the time. Handing the worker my trash can so he can put a new liner in it isn't the same as "working with" him by my definition.

NG owned a cleaning service. AS left her a message telling NG that she and her "crew" were needed. SS didn't hire NG. He wouldn't be "working with" her just as he wouldn't be working with a cleaning service for AIW's offices. That's a ridiculous stretch by someone who has intentionally inserted herself into this case via the media.

JMO

:banghead:

Who said SS was cleaning? He was working at getting the dojo ready. NG was also working at getting the dojo (probably cleaning, since that's what her company does). JW was also helping to get the dojo ready. Also at least one AIW employee, either on company time or his own time. Why does this seem unlikely to you?

LE has not confirmed that either JW or NG worked at the dojo on Wednesday or were at the dojo when SS was last seen by the AIW employee at 6 PM.

JMO

As far as the facebook pictures go, why is everyone so sure SS cared one way or another about them. If he was as big of a car enthusiast as he seemed, he might have understood JW's excitement. Also we really have no way of knowing what kind of relationship SS and JW had. I know he was only his assistant/driver for a few months, but they could have known each other much longer. I'm not suggesting they were beer buddies but they could have been friends to some degree. So I'm not so quick to think JW was betraying SS trust at all about the photos....he could have even showed him and had a laugh, we dont know.

I think as much as SS loved cars, he loved his family more and wouldn't tolerate any behavior that might even tangentially place his family at risk. Posting photos of the interior of his wife's car is one of those things that could draw undesirable attention. If I was AS, I'd be livid. JMO

I think as much as SS loved cars, he loved his family more and wouldn't tolerate any behavior that might even tangentially place his family at risk. Posting photos of the interior of his wife's car is one of those things that could draw undesirable attention. If I was AS, I'd be livid. JMO

I agree! Does anyone remember how close to the murders JW posted those type of photos? Was it within the past week or when he first started working for SS? Or consistently?

No it was a report of AS's call to NG that dojo opening was Thursday. Not sure what say NG claimed it would open.

And just to clarify, the reporter said it was supposed to open on the 14th, but didn't say where she got that info.

Having heard the voicemail I think I can bring some clarity and may have arrived upon a big breakthrough. I believe the 'Bill' mentioned is Bill Davies who owns the BDC Companies, which that name may sound familiar because BDC was contracted to work on the S's garage:
http://www.nate-thayer.com/owner-do...ized-from-jordan-wallace-in-d-c-murder-probe/
This would explain the familiarity that AS expressed and it would make sense that he'd be working on both as he's a general contractor as she would have seen him at the house when he was working on the garage. If indeed BDC was contracted to do both the S home and the studio that could expand the list of suspects as people working for BDC would be seeing the comings and goings of SS plus have personal familiarity with the S home. From what I can tell BDC isn't that big, so probably the ones who work on the garage also work on the studio and they would also know about the driver and the household cleaning staff and possibly surreptitiously gleaned information from JW, NG, etc. while working on the garage. JW could have bragged about the money side of things and NG could have run her mouth off on the security side of things and other such details.

If there was someone from BDC at the studio that Wednesday, they could have been the coordinator as to when to break in as they could have sent a text to Wint et al signaling that JW, NG and SS were at the dojo and that the home would have been as empty as they could hope for and that these three were going to be away from the home for hours so there would be no surprises. Other than for JW (I think JW knew of the studio before NG did based on the AS phone call), I can't think of anyone else who would have the kind of detailed inside information that someone working for BDC at the dojo on Wednesday who also worked at the home and knew of the domestic staff and family there.

If BDC had the contract for both locations and one or more people working on that contract was working both locations, that could explain a lot. Just think how someone with criminal intent would have viewed the house after they saw the big safe in the garage along with the expensive exotic car plus they know the biggest threat is away from the home for hours because they are working with SS at the dojo so those involved could get everything on a silver platter without the randomness of not knowing who is going to be inside and who is going arrive...

That's the sign that was in the garage. Not that it matters, but wasn't the garage finished before JW started working for SS?
474005224_master.jpg

Wonder why SS didn't call Vera's husband? That would have made more sense. Clearly he had the phone number as he could quickly call him Thursday morning.

NG was Vera's boss, also Mr SS was able to tell NG not to come into work the next day. Cleared up two issues DW could have been concerned over. IF Mr SS had any input as to whom he was able to call, he may have wanted to call NG because he was able to include in the message that 'Amy was sick in bed'. Mr SS knew he had told NG earlier that AS was going out that night, so in the phone message he was able to send a confusing message without DW being aware of it. He was probably hoping to speak with NG instead of leaving vm. The other thing is, should Mr SS call Vera's husband, the husband may have asked to speak with Vera.

Yes, it works in my opinion. Philip may very well have alerted his parents to the photos taken by JW. Were JW and PS still friends? Philip had moved beyond JW as far as his future racing career. I think Amy and Savvas would have been disturbed by the personal photos of the vehicles because the friends of Amy and Savvas were shocked to see the pictures and I believe they were disturbed by the photos too.

I believe it for sure. Was that in an article? I haven't seen that. But interesting, as SS's and AS's friends would have a good gauge on what the couple might find acceptable vs not.

I have been checking the MD Court Cases frequently. There are some very interesting updates posted in the past week. You will have to cast a wide net and dig deep to see the updates. I believe specific case discussion is not permitted here even though this is official LE data.

I think you can give us more details than that. :)

If one of your employees posted photos of the interior of your personal vehicle, would you be okay with it? I sure wouldn't be.

JMO

That's my point....I would be ok with the pics of vehicles. Now if they were posting the contents of my underwear drawer we would have issues.

Why would SS be "working with" a hired cleaner? Did he work with her when she cleaned his house? I don't believe he did.

JMO

I think Mr SS would be working with "a hired cleaner" at the dojo because they were trying to get the business opened by a deadline. They have known each other for 20 years, as far as I believe. Ms AS asked NG to help via a phone call the week before. That isn't to say I believe Mr SS and NG were both doing the same type of work. As far as your question "Did he work with her when she cleaned his house?" We don't know, LE hasn't confirmed that.

LE has not confirmed that either JW or NG worked at the dojo on Wednesday or were at the dojo when SS was last seen by the AIW employee at 6 PM.

JMO

LE has not confirmed anything except what was released via the SWs and docs. Therefore, I think it's impossible to draw conclusions based on what LE has confirmed or not confirmed.

NG was Vera's boss, also Mr SS was able to tell NG not to come into work the next day. Cleared up two issues DW could have been concerned over. IF Mr SS had any input as to whom he was able to call, he may have wanted to call NG because he was able to include in the message that 'Amy was sick in bed'. Mr SS knew he had told NG earlier that AS was going out that night, so in the phone message he was able to send a confusing message without DW being aware of it. He was probably hoping to speak with NG instead of leaving vm. The other thing is, should Mr SS call Vera's husband, the husband may have asked to speak with Vera.

I'm not sure of your point because SS DID speak to Vera's husband. Which makes the vm left by SS on NG's phone on Wed. night to be even more suspicious because it was totally unnecessary.

I don't believe NG was Vera's boss. I think AS was Vera's boss which is why AS told NG that Vera could help at the dojo if needed, just let AS know. If NG was the boss, Vera's husband would have called NG first before going to the home to look for Vera.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member