DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could be imagining this because I have read so many posts but... did someone post that the house had a two car garage and two parking spots?

Small 2 car in relationship to the size of the house.

Police believe he had help. What do you think? People seem to what to find a way that makes since out of this with dw as the sole progenitor of this crime. I think dw will rat out his accomplices. Trying to come up with a detailed mo of the crime at this point is fruitless with the information we have right now. But if that rings your bell go for it.
I do think he had help. I don't think it was about stealing a car. I think it was about money. The only reason I was bringing up this scenario is because others were posting about AS being "carjacked". There have been questions as to why VF was still at the home if she was supposed to get off work at 3. This whole thread is people giving opinions based on what we've read, watched, discussed. I was offering another possibility I hadn't seen mentioned yet. :dunno:

Ok - some girl on Twitter is claiming to be SS's niece. She states that SS had a half sister named Phyllis & the family decided not to mention the sister in the obituary and she has been cast out. She's reaching out to media for help in "reaching" her surviving "cousins." Her Twitter handle claims she was DC/MD born & raised and now lives in FL.

Well, there was someone by that name who graduated from Silver Springs High in 1978 -- http://www.springbrook1978.org/home/about-me
http://www.springbrook1978.org/home/classmates/missing-classmates

There's also a someone who is now married with that maiden name on FB.

Someone in a convenience store was threatened with a machete - just on Fox 5 station above. They showed security video of the argument.

ETA: I saw this while waiting for the story on the Savopoulos family. It was on the station Fred&Edna posted earlier:

"Is this a good link for online viewing??

http://www.myfoxdc.com/category/237285/live-newscasts"

Ok - some girl on Twitter is claiming to be SS's niece. She states that SS had a half sister named Phyllis & the family decided not to mention the sister in the obituary and she has been cast out. She's reaching out to media for help in "reaching" her surviving "cousins." Her Twitter handle claims she was DC/MD born & raised and now lives in FL.

Great. Another one who's going to run her mouth.

they just gave a preview of the segment before the break- guess whose picture they showed? J-DUBBS

Same person who commented on the news report (early on)... RE: $40,000 delivery made by assistant.

Uh huh.

This seems fishy to me. Why do this publicly? If you want to reach estranged family members in deep, deep mourning, do you contact the media and make a public display of it?

I'm assuming this is the same person who posted on a FoxNews article and whose Twitter memorial to her "aunt" and "uncle" was a link to a DailyMail article.

I could be wrong and maybe she's a long-lost niece. Right now, I'm doubting it.

JMO.

Not that this would mean anything at all, but there is a public storage facility right next to American Iron Works. I mean, they practically share a parking lot. https://www.google.com/maps/place/A...2!1s0x89b7c74f5e52636d:0x66f738d17973c3ed!4b1

actually, there are two. It is surrounded by storage facilities. :) Although I'd assume SS would have his own.
https://www.google.com/maps/place/A...2!3m1!1s0x89b7c74f5e52636d:0x66f738d17973c3ed

This had to be about the cars! Who has a box truck in their entourage?
$40 thousand is chicken feed. The phone call at 11:54 to W1 was probably a call from DDW using SS phone (last call) the only thing that bothers me... About W1 being involved is... Would he have taken a picture of the money (in the red bag) and sent .. To housekeeper if he was involved... He
Can't be that stupid. But when I think of his passion and enthusiasm for for
fancy rides... He's got to be involved... DDWs crew don't know the mechanics of these fine engines ... They're street slime.

former US attorney: "he's clearly connected. CLEARLY is connected. In a really hard to explain way."

never heard of any home invasions starting out as carjackings/kidnapping. It is possible but very unlikely.

DW is a loose cannon, unpredictable, vicious and sadistic. A simple plot to steal cars could have gone south fast.

I'm listening to the report -- WSers nailed it, down to how they met and that Wallace was fired.

W-1/Wallace sent the photo to his girlfriend according to this report.

Uh huh.

This seems fishy to me. Why do this publicly? If you want to reach estranged family members in deep, deep mourning, do you contact the media and make a public display of it?

I'm assuming this is the same person who posted on a FoxNews article and whose Twitter memorial to her "aunt" and "uncle" was a link to a DailyMail article.

I could be wrong and maybe she's a long-lost niece. Right now, I'm doubting it.

JMO.

Umm Hmm, the same ...

wallce only knew amount bc other employee told him. he texted the photos of money to his girlfriend.

former us attorney says he's trying to distance himself from the crime.. he's been MIA for a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wildkey517