DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who wouldn't want a lawyer who claims DNA is junk science?

Maybe someone whose DNA was all over the scene of a quadruple murder/arson? :drumroll:

That wouldn't make much sense if they were trying to do things as quickly as possible. Last I heard, W1 lives in MD. So he would have had to drive into DC, then back out to Hyattsville, then back to DC, all at rush hour. Fastest would be to drive to Hyattsville (where SS may have kept a car for W1 to pick up on the way to get him in the mornings) then to DC before heading to Chantilly. JMO

But we don't know what JW's routines were where it may have been standard for him to drive to the S house every day he worked for S. We also don't know if there were cars in other locations. Whether he's in an off-site company car or his own car, it doesn't explain how there's a manila envelope just sitting in the car, but there could conceivably be one if he picked up a car from the house with it already prepped for the pick-up and drop-off. I do happen to think there may be cars off-site that we haven't heard about, but I am trying to come up with explanations for this. JW's original story explained the envelope with it having been handed to him, but with the revised story there's no explanation for except that it was magically there when he did the drop-off.

My heartfelt apologies for being so wrong in posting some of the stuff earlier today. It was disrespectful. No excuse....

The reason we are here.... taking a self imposed time away to reflect ...... Retrenching here in thoughts of families and friends and others affected by this tragedy.

:seeya:

InHonor.JPG
FamilyKilled.jpg

http://media.nbcwashington.com/images/652*367/FamilyKilled.jpg

I hope DDW's parents don't spend a dime on the ANIMAL

i really think ficker is insane.......no one is going to pay a lawyer 'to visit' their son.

i really have to wonder how dumb the proseuctor/judge/juries in wints previous cases were to lose to this guy.

i really think ficker is insane.......no one is going to pay a lawyer 'to visit' their son.

i really have to wonder how dumb the proseuctor/judge/juries in wints previous cases were to lose to this guy.
All it takes is one juror.

I saw the original version of the video earlier in the day on Tuesday, May 19, just after lunch. So it may have been edited by the time you saw it that night. He specifically said law enforcement told him not to say anything. WJLA also wrote what he said in the article, but I see they edited that part of the article. Maybe someone can email the writer and ask them what's up?

I nominate you! I'd like to hear/see it...

to hang the jury maybe. it takes 12 (or 6 in someplaces) to let them walk.

unless the 'one juror' is a mastermind of deception and can con 11 idiots into voting his/her way.
After seeing what Casey Anthony jury did.....juries scare me. Ugh.

There was something else Ficker said this morning on CNN, and my doggie was barking at our mailman, he always protects me from that scary mailman :wink: , so I could not hear all of it.

But Ficker said something like: " ....and the police should be looking at the angry people from the company that SS owned and went bankrupt---a lot of angry people were laid off and they should be looking there...."

I heard that, too. And he named the company... Which I can't remember. Metal something...
I found a lawsuit from the late '90s...

Since you asked, I feel like that is possible. They could have had a mutual friend on FB, or a friend of a friend, acquaintance or cousin. I was leaning to JW not being involved at all, and now I am starting to tilt the other way, that he could have started this whole thing in motion inadvertantly or been involved which I really hope he was not.

I agree. Plus, today is the first of the month so a new grand jury will be impaneled.

JMO

Are you sure about the 1st of the month in D.C.? Federal = your claim for this case.

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariRose View Post
I saw the original version of the video earlier in the day on Tuesday, May 19, just after lunch. So it may have been edited by the time you saw it that night. He specifically said law enforcement told him not to say anything. WJLA also wrote what he said in the article, but I see they edited that part of the article. Maybe someone can email the writer and ask them what's up?

I nominate you! I'd like to hear/see it...

I have thought about this ever since, and have wondered if he could have possibly seen someone siphoning gas...

I think Fickers should make Anderson Coopers "Ridiculist" for that interview.

What's heartbreaking, and I may be wrong, but it looks to me like the older daughter might be wearing the wedding bands of her parents.

Yes. She's the one that wrote that lovely sentiment to her Mother on Mothers Day. Three days later, the horror.

Stunningly beautiful, both of these girls.

The face of SS's Mother is a study in grief.

But we don't know what JW's routines were where it may have been standard for him to drive to the S house every day he worked for S. We also don't know if there were cars in other locations. Whether he's in an off-site company car or his own car, it doesn't explain how there's a manila envelope just sitting in the car, but there could conceivably be one if he picked up a car from the house with it already prepped for the pick-up and drop-off. I do happen to think there may be cars off-site that we haven't heard about, but I am trying to come up with explanations for this. JW's original story explained the envelope with it having been handed to him, but with the revised story there's no explanation for except that it was magically there when he did the drop-off.

In view of the fact that when DW was arrested and the money was in another vehicle rather than with him, I have to wonder why the money would be dropped off at the house at all. He obviously didn't want to be caught with it.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member