DC - Twelve killed, 8 injured in shooting at Washington Navy Yard, 16 Sept 2013

JMOO, but scary how quickly people and even MSM will pick up on 1 person's tweet and run with it, with regard to three shooters. I really don't believe that there are 3 shooters, as I have been following this from a local base, since 8:34am. JMOO

JMOO, but scary how quickly people and even MSM will pick up on 1 person's tweet and run with it, with regard to three shooters. I really don't believe that there are 3 shooters, as I have been following this from a local base, since 8:34am. JMOO

I hope you're right, but they are reporting the three shooters info comes from a "police spokeswoman" (unnamed tho, of course :rolleyes: ). Also that one is dressed in fatigues (as opposed to earlier one described as being in all black), which might indicate more than one. :sigh:

The Navy tweeted that they will be releasing more information shortly (according to ABC 7).

Just texted both of my sailors. I know they are safe and fine at their bases, but it still makes your heart pound and stomach sink.

Four Dead Among 10 Shot at D.C. Navy Yard; 1 Shooter Still At Large

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/l...r-at-Navy-Yard-One-Person-Shot-223897891.html

One victim was reported to be on the roof of a building, reported News4's Tony Tull. A U.S. Park Police helicopter hovering above the scene around 9:50 a.m. lowered a basket to a building and lifted what appeared to be a shooting victim from the roof. The helicopter came back to the scene just after 10 a.m. to retrieve another victim.

My Dad worked there...the CI@ is located there.

have we seen confirmation of multiple shooters? this is insane!

"No suspects in custody. They have to treat it like there are multiple shooters. Still an active situation."

ABC 7

Wow. This is still an active shooter scene. So scary!

They are saying this doesn't mean there is shooting still going on, only that the suspect(s) have not been apprehended.

NBC reporting shots fired moments ago. They aren't sure how many.

ABC 7 reporting two possible suspects or POI's in custody?

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/09/16/active-shooter-at-washington-navy-yard/

At least 12 people injured in shooting at Navy building in Washington

Police sources told The Washington Post that three shooters, including one in military fatigues, were involved in the incident.

Another witness told WJLA: "We were looking, but he was down the hall far enough that we couldn't see a face. But we saw him hold the rifle and then we saw him raise it and aim in our direction."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaBN1
Back