DCF Shelter Hearings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, like she really wanted to get those girls...NOT!

SMH = Smack My Head? So Much Hogwash? What does it mean?

Could it mean thst BS does not want the girls full time and feels they are better off with TS's mom. This could just be for many reasons.
Girls relate better to other grandma.
BS physically, mentally or both cannot handle the girls and give them a good life.
Maybe BS is taking her partners feelings into consideration, partner may not want to raise kids, never wanted kids, likes others kids but not full time.
BS 'knows' her son is the ring leader in the murder, but MS demands his mom files for custody no matter what.
BS has some secrets in her closet that investigators will find out from the past (like her not letting her own daughter with medical issues stay free at her house but let CWW stay with her instead is just one example, that raised eye brows here).
What have others said about BS? We do not know about her.
BS remembers how it was raising her own kids and does not want to go through that again, espicially if there were lots of dynamics with the kids.
The girls made their own wishes known, even if they said they loved their dad.
To save face. How would it look if BS or no one in that family at least tried to get the girls...per MS, who just wants his hands on any money.
BS is weak and cannot stand up to her son, MS....in fear for her life, look at what he did to TS. MS could have other connections even if he has no known money. I would love to know how he was as a kid....I think back to Murder Jodie Arias parents, family and friends saying how she was. Was MS like that?

Keep adding on....

I hope there is a strong good Judge on this part of the case.

Interesting re child abuse in Fla.

http://www.talkifuwant.com/page50.html
Very interesting article Human. Eye opening. Of course children are not allotted equal protection under the law. What's new? They are our least valued members of society- the most vulnerable and it is heartbreaking. The system is broke not the people working in it. It is up to us as citizens with voting power to change it. Will we? I doubt it.

IMO BS is a pawn of MS. If in fact MS is the sociopath we believe he is, they are extremely adept at manipulation. Whatever historical familial past is in the BS/MS dynamic, and MS uses it as a weapon against his mother IMO. If BS gets guardianship over the girls, MS still has control, which is why IMO, he didn't want MAG to get custody.

MS appears to be such a mysogenist and I simply can't imagine the he!! TS went through on a daily basis. IMO his manipulation of his wife, mother, children, staff, friends was disguised in so many ways, however subtle or blatant. IMO BS is also a victim in a way, and with that said, the MS influence of dysfunction would only be perpetuated is BS was to be given custody.

^^^ Very well said Zuri. You may be right in your opinion of BS- I hope you are to the degree that she is an unwitting victim too. Personally, I realize I do not give her the benefit of the doubt. I need to contemplate it more. Thanks for that perspective.

^^^ Very well said Zuri. You may be right in your opinion of BS- I hope you are to the degree that she is an unwitting victim too. Personally, I realize I do not give her the benefit of the doubt. I need to contemplate it more. Thanks for that perspective.

Thank you for saying what you did. I am so quick to judge sometimes without taking into account the reasons for people's actions. I often find the need to just stop and take a look at what is behind them.

Sociopaths can be charming and disarming as well as abjectly cruel and manipulative. Teresa was the ultimate victim of this heinous man's sociopathy and I can only imagine how many others there are. Most importantly, the children need to be removed from his grasp, as far away as possible, for their own health and growth. All IMO.

IMO BS is a pawn of MS. If in fact MS is the sociopath we believe he is, they are extremely adept at manipulation. Whatever historical familial past is in the BS/MS dynamic, and MS uses it as a weapon against his mother IMO. If BS gets guardianship over the girls, MS still has control, which is why IMO, he didn't want MAG to get custody.

MS appears to be such a mysogenist and I simply can't imagine the he!! TS went through on a daily basis. IMO his manipulation of his wife, mother, children, staff, friends was disguised in so many ways, however subtle or blatant. IMO BS is also a victim in a way, and with that said, the MS influence of dysfunction would only be perpetuated is BS was to be given custody.

I also agree, Zuri. If BS really wanted custody due to true concern for the kids welfare, say... just like MG's concern, OR if it was merely to have control herself of the girls money in the end REGARDLESS of MS rotting in jail... SHE WOULD NOT HAVE made that half-*advertiser censored* attempt in filing for custody at the 11th hour! I'm not saying she doesn't care about her grandchildren BUT her relationship with them was & is NOT as 'comfy' & bonded as what they had & have with MG from what we've read/heard in interviews. Add to that, we're talking grandparents at the ages they all are. Can't forget... MS is her son, just sayin'.

LE investigators see thru this family dynamic---they're trained in psychological stuff so it literally 'jumps off the page', so to speak, when it presents itself. Sad for BS as the family has been operating this way for many years--this is how they disfunction. This is how MS & BS get along daily for the most part. In the past there were probably certain times she may not have complied BUT they've not been situations such as MS in jail for murder---THIS raises the bar for MS needs in BS eyes. No way in hell should BS have custody of the kids OR responsibility for their financials.

Such behaviors leave a 'paper trail' of sorts. They have their own history & characteristics or stamp depending on the individual him or herself. They're very predictable. When the manipulator finds their prey won't cooperate it's not pretty. Good thing for BS that MS is locked up.

Could it mean thst BS does not want the girls full time and feels they are better off with TS's mom. This could just be for many reasons.
Girls relate better to other grandma.
BS physically, mentally or both cannot handle the girls and give them a good life.
Maybe BS is taking her partners feelings into consideration, partner may not want to raise kids, never wanted kids, likes others kids but not full time.
BS 'knows' her son is the ring leader in the murder, but MS demands his mom files for custody no matter what.
BS has some secrets in her closet that investigators will find out from the past (like her not letting her own daughter with medical issues stay free at her house but let CWW stay with her instead is just one example, that raised eye brows here).
What have others said about BS? We do not know about her.
BS remembers how it was raising her own kids and does not want to go through that again, espicially if there were lots of dynamics with the kids.
The girls made their own wishes known, even if they said they loved their dad.
To save face. How would it look if BS or no one in that family at least tried to get the girls...per MS, who just wants his hands on any money.
BS is weak and cannot stand up to her son, MS....in fear for her life, look at what he did to TS. MS could have other connections even if he has no known money. I would love to know how he was as a kid....I think back to Murder Jodie Arias parents, family and friends saying how she was. Was MS like that?

Keep adding on....

I hope there is a strong good Judge on this part of the case.
Those are some harsh, and may end up true, speculations.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Those are some harsh, and may end up true, speculations.

I was trying to cover all aspects....we may get answers at some point and then may not. I hope, no matter what that both sides of the families see the girls but it will be hard on all.

I was trying to cover all aspects....we may get answers at some point and then may not. I hope, no matter what that both sides of the families see the girls but it will be hard on all.

MsJosie..... you covered the aspects great and yes, "keep adding on .....".

Teresa said if something happens to me and Mark then my brother should handle things.

Now Teresa is dead and Mark is in jail for having her killed.

So maybe her brother needs to get a lawyer.
I agree. Since he is the one TS chose to raise their children, he should have a say, whether or not he is the caretaker. Whatever it is, there's a reason she picked him.

I started w empathy for BS. Then I swayed a little in the opposite direction. I would hope every innocent person involved in this case would want nothing more than protect the children and place them where they have best shot at survival ( I think the judge knows best for long term results). BS please understand the facts, your son is guilty and going away (Your ex house guest CWW will ensure that) for a long time. Why drag your grand kids back into the fire just as they have exited the smoking building choking and coughing. They have had clean lungs for several weeks now. Please don't place MS' wants as more important than the children's needs.
I think the majority of us here on WS felt the same as you until hearing/watching the tapes. IMO, she still is a victim but not totally innocent.

Thank you so much Oregonmama. Found the video; I can hardly stand to look at him. I can't type what I think of BS requesting custody.
Usually I would be anxious to see the video, but for some reason, I have no interest.

I would think if the girls have settled in nicely with their gm and doing well, a judge would see no reason to relocate them again. They need some stability. She has rearranged her whole life for them. Thats got to count for something.

Isn't this the way the game is played by incarcerated people? Not guilty of anything! Just let me o.u.t. of this place!

However, in Mark's case, his brother by another mother has turned against him and will tell what he knows. This in itself should speak loud and clear to the judge! Guilty, and if he planned his own wife's murder, he is a danger to anyone that knows him. The last thing he needs to be doing is raising his children.

My opinions only!

Murder defendant Mark Sievers denied the allegations against him raised by the Florida Department of Children and Families at a hearing Monday, setting the stage for the juvenile dependency court's version of a trial in early June.

[..]

Both sides are expected to enter into mediation before a June 1 adjudicatory hearing, when a judge will determine whether DCF officials have proven the allegations against Sievers. If they do, a judge would then order instructions for the care of Sievers' children, ages 9 and 11.

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/crim...amilies-30c34ead-b227-440a-e05-376068621.html

Thank you Nin ~

From the news press article:

A request by Attorney Michael Mummert, Sievers' lawyer, for mediation was met by surprise by Allain. "I don't know that there's anything that mediateable but I'm certainly willing to go and participate," said Kristin Allain, a lawyer representing DCF. However, with Branning's urging, a future date was to be set for that hearing.

After the brief hearing Monday morning, Mummert said that the case has been very difficult on the two Siever's daughters, ages 11 and 9.
"They've lost two parents and their world has turned upside down," he said.

Has daddy dearest's lawyer (Mummert) forgotten the reason WHY those precious little girls have lost both parents ??? And why their world has been turned upside down?
Maybe he should ask his client why he killed their mother :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member