Debate Thread for Caylee is alive

I had a first trimester miscarriage several years ago - if Casey did have a miscarriage at that point in her pregnancy there would not be much, if any, solid material present, certainly nothing that would need to be buried. An early miscarriage is very similar to a heavy period. Everything is flushable at that point.

Sadly I know this to be true

I don't think this debate can rage on for too much longer, considering the facts of:

IRON CLAD EVIDENCE
tested 3 times...

There is no room for debate inside of IRON CLAD, is there?

Caylee has basically been OFFICIALLY delcared dead this very day.

By looking at your map it is easy to see that the gates are numbered into 4 groups:
- Terminal A Gates 1-29
- Terminal A Gates 100-129
- Terminal B Gates 30-59
- Terminal B Gates 60-99

TTT, who said that she saw Caylee at the Orlando airport said that she was at gate C3 - there is no gate C3 in Orlando. The letters on the map do not identify gates but other locations within the main building.

Edited to add: If you look closely at the map you will see that the letters A-H actually indicate the positions of the different check in counters where travelers go to check their luggage and obtain boarding passses.

I just checked, she said in her guest thread that her flight was out of C6 and went to C5 to give the dog water, because it wasn't as many people there. And you are right, the letters on the map are for check in counter markings. I flew in and out of there on Air Tran, in July, and all of the gates just have numbers. I have picture proof... look at the gate desk behind my daughter (shot July 14th 2008):

(excuse the low quality of the image... it's a pic I would never put in my online albums, I just uploaded it for proof of gate numberings in Orlando... there is no "C" gate, as I recalled... just numbers for gates in A & B terminals)

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm34/j_deth/msgbrds/proof.jpg

The quote "Why do people kill people, who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad?"

Is from the GORILLAZ (a pop band) It's about the DP. If you look at all her quotes and sayings they are mostly from music artists. TUPAC is the other, then you have all the released photos, they are related to Drum and Bass, Radiohead, etc etc...

I guess I shouldn't interject much on this site unless it relates to pop-culture.

Here's a link to back up my claim, other than this being just common knowledge for me and my fellow listeners of the Gorillaz

http://gorillaz-news.livejournal.com/155931.html

I don't think this debate can rage on for too much longer, considering the facts of:

IRON CLAD EVIDENCE
tested 3 times...

There is no room for debate inside of IRON CLAD, is there?

Caylee has basically been OFFICIALLY delcared dead this very day.

I can't wait to read what this IRON CLAD evidence is. I hate statements like that without the substantiating evidence. I'm sure they will not release it yet but I'm still cautious about believing anything unless I can see it myself.

Too many times I've heard reports which are, let's say, "overstated." (I'm not referring to this case.)

I just checked, she said in her guest thread that her flight was out of C6 and went to C5 to give the dog water, because it wasn't as many people there. And you are right, the letters on the map are for check in counter markings. I flew in and out of there on Air Tran, in July, and all of the gates just have numbers. I have picture proof... look at the gate desk behind my daughter (shot July 14th 2008):

(excuse the low quality of the image... it's a pic I would never put in my online albums, I just uploaded it for proof of gate numberings in Orlando... there is no "C" gate, as I recalled... just numbers for gates in A & B terminals)

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm34/j_deth/msgbrds/proof.jpg

so that entire thread yesterday was just more baloney and untruth?

LE has some very interesting information about the allegations that they are not following leads as well as about tipsters trying to interject themselves into this case at the end of part 2 of CA's interview. I thought that might be of interest.

so that entire thread yesterday was just more baloney and untruth?

Not sure what that thread was all about, yesterday... it confused me when people got upset at those of us questioning the lady about her "facts" (she was telling us), it seemed. :( Then the thread got closed...

LE has some very interesting information about the allegations that they are not following leads as well as about tipsters trying to interject themselves into this case at the end of part 2 of CA's interview. I thought that might be of interest.

Particularly that "Wanda" wanted herself on the news/TV.

SNAP!
If you read the Cindy interview thread, Cindy discredits the woman at the airport, saying it was untrue and she just wanted to get on TV and she didn't know why the woman at the airport involved her 14 YO son. I guess that says it all.....

(I can't watch the actual interview until I get home from work)

DANG! It sure does!

Particularly that "Wanda" wanted herself on the news/TV.

:bang:

I wanted to say that and so much more, but after what happened w/the thread yesterday I was affraid to go there. You are far braver than me :)

Yuri discredits Wanda. The woman at the airport.

I know, I re-read the post, that was my error, i deleted my post, (but not fast enough), sorry, I read it wrong......whoops.

:bang:

I wanted to say that and so much more, but after what happened w/the thread yesterday I was affraid to go there. You are far braver than me :)

Only because it was stated by detective Yuri! lol. There is no disputing that.

I know, I re-read the post, that was my error, i deleted my post, (but not fast enough), sorry, I read it wrong......whoops.

Lol, then I will delete mine.

Yes, and most trunks don't smell so powerfully like a dead body that the smell washes over you "like a wave" as LA stated, or is so "atrocious" (also his words) that you can't stand next to the car for more than a minute. Add that to the random hair and then add this: 1) "Mom" doesn't report her child missing for 31 days or ever, 2) Same mom borrows a shovel on a day she is backing into the garage, something she never does, 3) Someone researches chloroform on the computer mom uses, 4) chloroform traces ar found in the trunk (oh, by the way, if you want to put a kid to sleep, over the counter Benadryl works just fine and does not necessitate research, chemistry or the use of an illegal substance. I take it every night to sleep), 5) No one at all has ever seen the suppposed nanny nor heard casey talk to her, nor spoken with her or received a message from her, 6) casey had no job and no money to pay a nanny, 7) casey has never shed a tear over her missing daughter ("but that's because she knows she's safe!" Really? Keep me from my cat for a week and you'll see tears even if I know she's "safe"), 8) casey was pissed upon arrest because her understandably upset family "only care about finding Caylee. That's all they care about", 9) In the time Caylee was missing, casey picked up clothes and items for herself but nothing for the baby) 10) Caylee's beloved babydoll was left behind in the car mom abandoned. The same doll Caylee can go nowhere without. (Even if I knew my kid was safe, or sold, I'd want to keep a reminder of her), 11) cadaver dogs hit on human decomp in casey's backyard and in her trunk. Two different dogs. Etc, Etc. Reasonable doubt? Not reasonable to me.

Just to make one comment to your post. Benedryl doesn't make everyone sleep. It hypes my youngest child up. It hypes her up so much that I try very hard to never give it to her. It doesn't hype me up but I don't sleep with it. My Mom on the other hand takes it every night and sleeps.

Sadly I know this to be true

Yes me to.. I have three miscarriages, I guess I could be considered and expert at this discussion. One of them I was not that far along. But during the onset of a miscarriage you start bleeding and it is rather heavy. But usually the fetus will not expell its self. A d&C is needed in alot if cases to clean out all the tissue. Because sometimes any that is left behind can cause a terrible infection. I just cant imagine her not seeking a clinic after this happened to her. She really could have hemmoraged to death in the final stages if she did expel the fetus without help.:eek:

Just to make one comment to your post. Benedryl doesn't make everyone sleep. It hypes my youngest child up. It hypes her up so much that I try very hard to never give it to her. It doesn't hype me up but I don't sleep with it. My Mom on the other hand takes it every night and sleeps.

I can't take a full dose... a full dose doesn't make me sleepy... it makes me fidgety and nervous... (sometimes even makes me slightly paranoid... it's strange)

I think someone said it before: since LE has Caylee's hair, they should be able to test it for drugs. We will know soon enough if Casey was drugging her...

Originally Posted by gitana1
Yes, and most trunks don't smell so powerfully like a dead body that the smell washes over you "like a wave" as LA stated, or is so "atrocious" (also his words) that you can't stand next to the car for more than a minute.

I have asked my hubby the funeral director about the smell in the trunk and why it was so powerful without the presence of a body. He told me that if a body is exposed to extreme heat it decomposes much faster than usual, often releasing bodily fluids. It is when those fluids permeate a porous surface that the smell is virtually impossible to eliminate. He has had to do removals from apartments where the body has sat for a few days in the dead of winter where the heat was on full blast and said that the smell would knock you over when entering the front door. Every porous surface usually must be replaced in a case like this as the smell of decomposition will have permeated everything in the area or else the smell will never go away.

Bingo! Casey's Anti-Death Penalty, not for some great moral cause, but because she knows there's a very good possibility she'll get it! Welcome to Death Row, Casey, now you can truly be pen-pals with Scott Peterson.

Somehow I believe that Casey and Scott P would get along like two peas in a pod.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Migrant
Back