Decomposed Body found in Scurry Co.*3/16/13* - LE identified as being Hailey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know is it normal for the FBI to come in when a body or remains are found? At what point do the local LE get pushed aside and FBI come in? I'm not sure of what makes it protocol for that to happen.

Snyder is not a very big town/city. It is my understanding that they requested the expertise of FBI forensic teams so that everything was done properly and to the best of their ability.

Police are saying that they have not been in contact with Billie and she cancelled a scheduled interview today.

http://bigcountryhomepage.mobi/wap/...11392&scid=-1&ith=0&title=News&headtitle=News

from the link above:

"A planned interview with Billie Jean Dunn with the Snyder Daily News Tuesday afternoon was cancelled by her attorney, John Young of Sweetwater. "At this time, we feel it would be better that Billie Jean not talk to any more media," "

I just wanted to clarify that the interview which was cancelled was a media interview, not an interview with LE.

It sounds to me like her lawyer believes that this is Hailey. I don't think he would be as concerned about media interviews if it wasn't. After all, Billy has done many media interviews and has been outspoken online. He didn't seem to be that concerned until now.

MOO

(whispering...oh let her talk, it could only be interesting)

Police are saying that they have not been in contact with Billie and she cancelled a scheduled interview today.

http://bigcountryhomepage.mobi/wap/...11392&scid=-1&ith=0&title=News&headtitle=News

This is a VERY interesting article!

. Billie Jean Dunn, Hailey's mother, told a Midland television station that she was told that a DNA test would not be performed and the remains would be identified by dental records. Dean said neither the DPS nor the Texas Rangers have been in communication with Dunn.

Billie still has a 'little bit' of trouble telling the truth.
;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You mean to tell me that the Jodi Arias Channel might cover something other than a confessed killer??? Amazing!!!

Nancy has commercials that she "wants to make a difference". Well she used to, when she covered missing people. Now she jumps on the trial bandwagon and seems to like it better. She's not making a difference when she's covering a trial so the commercials need to stop.
Maybe this will get her off the trial for one hour. It's way more important and the all day coverages takes care of the trial.
While I'm on my soapbox, did BD actually say the FBI had called her or was it one of her hated rumors?

I think the OP was suggesting this might be some OTHER kid/teen who had been at a field party with friends and died (maybe of alcohol poisoning, drug overdose, an accident, or physical violence) and left there.

Yeah, I'm the one suggesting that Hailey might have gone to a party and gotten in trouble there. Being as I'm one of like three people in the universe who thinks that BD and SA might be trying to cover up something other than murder...

So, its a place where kids go to do things they aren't supposed to?

Is it possible that something happened to one of those kids at one of those parties, not to be seen again, and the other kids who know about it won't talk?

That might be the source of the remains.

I raised my girls in the country and a small town school, just like this area around Ira, Snyder, Colorado City etc. These kids don't have anywhere "fun" to go. It's too far to Abilene, Midland, Lubbock so they have to make their own fun. Most of the time this is just a place for kids to gather and sit on the tailgate of their pick ups and maybe drink a little beer or "whatever". They are usually playing music from their cars and just being kids. I don't see one of them going missing and no one reporting them gone. What I see is a popular place to hang out.

Been praying for Hailey since her disappearance. If this turn out to be her remains, then I pray for justice.

While I'm on my soapbox, did BD actually say the FBI had called her or was it one of her hated rumors?

Yep, she said it. She was mad at someone else at the time (as usual)

Yep, she said it. She was mad at someone else at the time (as usual)[/QUOTE]

Billie seems to be a very very angry woman a lot of the time.

the quote from the mother says " we are praying for whomever it is" her lawyer must have wrote this as I dont think she knows this is the correct english most Texans say whoever, I just noticed that lol

When did the coworker lift to work story change? The HIDE of this woman to have her own little press conference, release a pdf and now the story changes??? I distinctly remember her recounting checking on Hailey that morning in the light of the tv, and calling the coworker to remind/confirm she needs a lift. I will dig up the transcript today, it is off a BTR show I am pretty sure. You can not lie to this degree of detail by accident.

I am flumoxed though why Billie would want to place herself back in the house at that time though versus being at work. The only thing I can think of is that this is when they both went and disposed of Hailey's body together. What was Billie's usual start time? Could have they gone Shawn's work, the site and back to the hospital, by say 7:30am and this been an acceptable time for her to arrive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500