Decomposed Body found in Scurry Co.*3/16/13* - LE identified as being Hailey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lake J.B. Thomas Crime Scene Cleared

The remains -- which have not been identified by gender or age because of the state of decomposition -- were scattered about the area by wildlife. The area where the body was discovered is overgrown with mesquite and cacti.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=580742

So not buried or maybe just buried in a very shallow grave?

momtective- IMHO that knowledge apparently hasn't been clearly/definitively relayed to or by MSM.
I have seen mentioned in MSM various reports along the lines of-
remains scattered OR body with some remains scattered OR body only
Take your pick

For that matter she may even have been with him when he work to work that morning. What it does show is that Bille lied when she claimed afterwards she didnt know he has quit his job. Ofc she did as he was with her when he was meant to be working.

EXACTLY!..IMO THE ISSUE OF BILLIE'S HAVING LIED ABOUT VERY SIGNIFICANT DETAILS OF THIS DAY OF ALL DAYS, DURING THIS TIME PERIOD OF ALL TIME PERIODS IS DAMNING, IMO!

IMO there truly is nothing that can explain or excuse the entire issue of "why" Billie would flat out lie about the events as they occurred that day..

IMO one thing that immediately entered my mind is the fact that Billie's having claimed there was a coworker whom she spoke with, that came to her home picked up, and drove her to work that morning, is that THIS CO WORKER HAS THEREFOR KNOWN IMMEDIATELY THAT BILLIE WAS LYING ABOUT THE EVENTS OF THAT MORNING.. IMO that's a huge factor that Billie would have obviously known the risk of actually lying involving a coworker in that mornings timeline..therefor knowing full well this person would KNOW IT WAS A LIE..IMO the fact that Billie found that very significant risk necessary is very telling.. IMO telling in that the significant negative impact that would result from having falsely claimed this person was now stated as having come to Billie's and taken her to work.. and the consequence that would be inevitable in that individual's immediately knowing this was a complete lie..<--IMO that is a huge issue that one would avoid due to it being immediately known by at the very least the individual that knows they did not take Billie to work..

if that significant risk that comes with immediate, unavoidable negative consequence of the coworker's then having the absolute knowledge that Billie is lying about the mornings events..<--if this is the chosen route taken by Billie, then can one imagine what then the truth must be?..as in if the significant risk with known immediate negative consequences is the version that Billie chose to go with telling, then its obviously the LESSER of the two evils..kwim?..

in my longwinded, wordy way I'm saying that IMO it is without doubt very disconcerting to look at the above issue WRT this specific lie that Billie told about the events of that day that Hailey "went missing"...more specifically the lie is regarding the exact window of time that Billie is supposedly to have last seen her daughter,EVER!(the acct of Billie peeking in Hailey's bedroom while waiting "for her coworker to pick her up" and from the light of Hailey's TV says she saw that Hailey was in her bed sleeping).. its this exact window of time that Billie felt it necessary to lie about, and not only lie about, but lie about a significant and immediate issue that would be known for certain as a lie immediately by the coworker she has falsely stated came to her home, picked her up, and drove her to work..

This IMO is extremely telling and damning WRT at minimum Billie's "knowledge"..and possibly at worst Billie's involvement..

all jmo, tho!

I always found it odd the coworker was never publicly named, you'd think in the less formal chats on BTR shows she'd say, "I rang Jane" or something similar.

Obviously LE MUST know this. She would have had to provide a name to them. While I agree with SmoothOperator 100%, I wonder if the coworker even knew they were part of her timeline. Did several people who gave her lifts assume it was someone else that morning? Did only LE know who was the fake lift?? Would it be better with a volatile potentially murderous colleague to just keep your mouth shut on this ambiguity?

The LE does know who her ride is,, when all this happened, we had the LE at the hospital questioning people who are connected with billie and shawn.

The LE does kow who her ride is,, when all this happened, we had the LE at the hospital questioning people who are connected with billie and shawn.

It will be interesting to see how it all pans out about the lift given to work after what Billie and Shawn have both said since that day

What time BD got to work , versus actually clocked in, would be interesting considering the area where SA's phone was pinging between 6:30ish and 7:00ish

Yeah, I'm the one suggesting that Hailey might have gone to a party and gotten in trouble there. Being as I'm one of like three people in the universe who thinks that BD and SA might be trying to cover up something other than murder...

JMO but when your 13 years old and you sneak out of the house to go to a party at a mesquite and cactus filled barren piece of land in Dec. and it is freezin' outside, one takes a jacket and shoes.

A 13 year old girl doesn't wear a tshirt, sweatpants and flip flops to a party.

As lackadaisical as BD was at being a parent, I don't think Hailey would have had to "sneak" out of the house at all, if she had wanted to go to a party. BD would have probably wanted to go with her.

There have not been any witness, friend, neighbor or teacher to come forward and state that Hailey was the type of young girl to go sneaking around at night,, going to parties 30 miles from home.

I find it incredible that some folks are so quick to disparage a 13 year old's good reputation and give a pass to BD and SA both of whom have an amoral type of lifestyle, a history of drug use, arrest records, lying to LE, peculiar fetishes and failed polygraphs.

SMH. JMO of course.

EXACTLY!..IMO THE ISSUE OF BILLIE'S HAVING LIED ABOUT VERY SIGNIFICANT DETAILS OF THIS DAY OF ALL DAYS, DURING THIS TIME PERIOD OF ALL TIME PERIODS IS DAMNING, IMO!

IMO there truly is nothing that can explain or excuse the entire issue of "why" Billie would flat out lie about the events as they occurred that day..

IMO one thing that immediately entered my mind is the fact that Billie's having claimed there was a coworker whom she spoke with, that came to her home picked up, and drove her to work that morning, is that THIS CO WORKER HAS THEREFOR KNOWN IMMEDIATELY THAT BILLIE WAS LYING ABOUT THE EVENTS OF THAT MORNING.. IMO that's a huge factor that Billie would have obviously known the risk of actually lying involving a coworker in that mornings timeline..therefor knowing full well this person would KNOW IT WAS A LIE..IMO the fact that Billie found that very significant risk necessary is very telling.. IMO telling in that the significant negative impact that would result from having falsely claimed this person was now stated as having come to Billie's and taken her to work.. and the consequence that would be inevitable in that individual's immediately knowing this was a complete lie..<--IMO that is a huge issue that one would avoid due to it being immediately known by at the very least the individual that knows they did not take Billie to work..

if that significant risk that comes with immediate, unavoidable negative consequence of the coworker's then having the absolute knowledge that Billie is lying about the mornings events..<--if this is the chosen route taken by Billie, then can one imagine what then the truth must be?..as in if the significant risk with known immediate negative consequences is the version that Billie chose to go with telling, then its obviously the LESSER of the two evils..kwim?..

in my longwinded, wordy way I'm saying that IMO it is without doubt very disconcerting to look at the above issue WRT this specific lie that Billie told about the events of that day that Hailey "went missing"...more specifically the lie is regarding the exact window of time that Billie is supposedly to have last seen her daughter,EVER!(the acct of Billie peeking in Hailey's bedroom while waiting "for her coworker to pick her up" and from the light of Hailey's TV says she saw that Hailey was in her bed sleeping).. its this exact window of time that Billie felt it necessary to lie about, and not only lie about, but lie about a significant and immediate issue that would be known for certain as a lie immediately by the coworker she has falsely stated came to her home, picked her up, and drove her to work..

This IMO is extremely telling and damning WRT at minimum Billie's "knowledge"..and possibly at worst Billie's involvement..

all jmo, tho!

BBM I think you are exactly right, but as I was reading this a thought came to mind. How would the co-worker know she was lying if there really wasn't a co-worker?? All of her co-worker's would think it was another co-worker and everyone would say "it wasn't me!" Is this making sense? If no one picked her up, then who is the co-worker??

Well Billie did not listen to her attorney, channel 12 interviewed her and will show tonight at 10 pm, my husband saw a little bit on the 6pm news, and said she looked pretty bad,, (like how people on crank have the marks on their face)ktxs is the station.

BBM I think you are exactly right, but as I was reading this a thought came to mind. How would the co-worker know she was lying if there really wasn't a co-worker?? All of her co-worker's would think it was another co-worker and everyone would say "it wasn't me!" Is this making sense? If no one picked her up, then who is the co-worker??

Shawn was asked about this on fb. I believe there was a co-worker but not that she took her the Monday morning in question

In case it hasn't been posted - in the recent blog talk radio interview, Billies said Shawn had been in Scurry County Tuesday morning, when he claimed he was at his mom's. She said LE had proof of this.

I think it's also important to point out the possibility that these could be very old bones. It's something that's happened in other cases. If the bones are 50 or 100+ years old they won't be identified. If there were Native Americans in the area, the bones could be very, very old. The dry climate might preserve bones well so at first glance they won't seem as old.

Billie went to work, came home, Shawn said Hailey went to go spend the night with her friend. The next day Billie called her son to call the friend to tell her to come home,,, he called back saying she wasn't there,, then he was to go to his dad's house to see if she was there,, she wasn't there,, billie then got her sister-in-law to drive her to CCity to call the police to find Hailey,, isn't that how it went down? Nancy Grace even asked her,, you didn't call your daughter when Shawn tells you she spent the night at Mb? Uhhh,,, no

Just saw the news. Have not read back so forgive me if this has been asked and answered; How does the location of Lake JB Thomas look in relation to what we know about the pings on Adkins cell phone that day?

Just saw the news. Have not read back so forgive me if this has been asked and answered; How does the location of Lake JB Thomas look in relation to what we know about the pings on Adkins cell phone that day?

Oh, quite nice.... (in fact I just pulled up that map from Jan. 2011).

The day before that,, Shawn picked Billie up from work, they drew out $ from the ATM for some drugs, Hailey was playing with her brother on the Xbox and then he left to go spend the night at a friends. Is this right?

Got a copy of that map Sarx?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member