Decorah, IA - Bald Eagle Cam: Watch the babies! #2

If something does happen and an eaglet does fall out of nest, a rescue would be made since this is being monitored. As per a mod in the chat room on ustream

That is a HUGE relief to know. I get so worried about them.

The camera person just zoomed in on their food. Looks like a squirrel is in there now, I hadn't seen that before. Along with two fish on top of that muskrat thing or whatever it is. They have enough to feed an army!

The camera person just zoomed in on their food. Looks like a squirrel is in there now, I hadn't seen that before. Along with two fish on top of that muskrat thing or whatever it is. They have enough to feed an army!
I saw mommy (or daddy) bring the squirrel earlier. The fish were there when I got up.

This is Dad, right? I think he's so beautiful!

Sassy's trying to escape the nest again!

Sassy just pecked/bit at Wobble's head pretty hard :(

ok, only Sassy got fed

and Sassy needs to stop bullying Wobbles - kept pecking at him and forcing him down and when he goes down, he stays down for awhile

mom, dad, intervene! lol

I finally saw a horse

don't know why the camera is focusing on barn windows?

maybe one of the eagles is over there hunting?

this seems like the equivalent of the terrible twos for eaglets - those two will NOT stay in the nest under mama/papa

How are you all able to tell the difference between mom and dad? I've been looking for differences but can't seem to find any other than maybe size. But the size is irrelevant if they aren't right next to each other to compare.

Where's Sassy?

eta: never mind, I see all three now. :)

he was standing on #3, lol

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes
Back