Demi Moore, Ashley Kutcher wed

lostfaith said:
I think it is disgusting, either way, younger man/older woman , or older man/younger woman. But that is my opinion, I know others dont agree.

My husband is older than me by quite a bit (About the same difference as Demi & Ashton), I guess that's disgusting. :hand:

SimonSays said:
My husband is older than me by quite a bit (About the same difference as Demi & Ashton), I guess that's disgusting. :hand:

Sorry, that is my opinion. I should not have worded it so harshly, did not mean to offend you.

I feel certain that they discussed any and all pitfalls about the age difference and the ready-made family. There are many advantages for him, as I see it, besides having found a loving partner.

He doesn't have to worry about her marrying him for his money because she has her own. She is probably more stable and settled than most. Her career is winding down. So, they can be together more.

I personally don't care about the age difference. If you find someone in this world with whom you are truly compatible, you are lucky. I think the media has made far too big a deal of the age difference, but it doesn't surprise me as it always wants a controversy.

I personally wouldn't be attracted to the guy (for his looks anyway). However, he comes across as a really caring individual who is successful in his own right.

Best wishes to the newlyweds.

SimonSays said:
IT IS NOT DISGUSTING! YOU ARE FINE!

Mine is 12 years older. At the time I married (almost 20 years ago), someone my age couldn't have handled me!:innocent:

nanandjim said:
I feel certain that they discussed any and all pitfalls about the age difference and the ready-made family. There are many advantages for him, as I see it, besides having found a loving partner.

He doesn't have to worry about her marrying him for his money because she has her own. She is probably more stable and settled than most. Her career is winding down. So, they can be together more.

I personally don't care about the age difference. If you find someone in this world with whom you are truly compatible, you are lucky. I think the media has made far too big a deal of the age difference, but it doesn't surprise me as it always wants a controversy.

I personally wouldn't be attracted to the guy (for his looks anyway). However, he comes across as a really caring individual who is successful in his own right.

Best wishes to the newlyweds.
What a classy post! I agree!

Its only a 15 year age difference. If the roles were reversed and he were 42 and she were 27 no one would bat an eye about it.

I'd keep him as a boy toy and not a husband..:eek: :hand: :silenced:

IdahoMom said:
IT IS NOT DISGUSTING! YOU ARE FINE!

Mine is 12 years older. At the time I married (almost 20 years ago), someone my age couldn't have handled me!:innocent:

:blowkiss:

lostfaith said:
I think it is disgusting, either way, younger man/older woman , or older man/younger woman. But that is my opinion, I know others dont agree.
He's almost 30. She's 42. That's just a 15 year difference. Just because he's played a teenager forever on TV doesn't mean he IS a teenager. There was almost as much difference (perhaps more) between Bruce Willis and Demi when they married, but you didn't hear anyone making a fuss over that, for some reason.

My husband is 15 years older than me (40/55) It doesn't matter much at this age... but say I was 3 and he was 18, now THAT would be a problem :bang:

My son is 25 but he has had girlfriends who are 34 and 35. He finds them more mature and intelligent, but I guess it could be a problem if they married and wanted to have children.

Marthatex said:
My son is 25 but he has had girlfriends who are 34 and 35. He finds them more mature and intelligent, but I guess it could be a problem if they married and wanted to have children.

Martha, I'd be forced to take those women out back and beat them with a hose. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Casshew said:
My husband is 15 years older than me (40/55) It doesn't matter much at this age... but say I was 3 and he was 18, now THAT would be a problem :bang:
Or 2 and 17...that would be bad, too.

Casshew - I like how the bunnies have taken over. I'm sorry that the cheerleader is not happy about that, though. :)

lostfaith said:

Holy Cow, my hubby is six years younger than me. I' guess I'm a cradle robber! :cool:

Nancy

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back